[Solved]Help me everyone, you are my only hope!

Tuncay
15 posts Member
edited March 2018
Hello there!
I wanted to unlock Commander Luke Skywalker but I have one obstacle and that is the Tier VII.
You can check my squad here, I'm looking for your helps also I wish I was able to have 7 star Emperor but he is 6 star recently...https://swgoh.gg/u/tuncay243/squads/56665/
Post edited by Tuncay on

Replies

• Kai_Mulai
    683 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    You have 2 tanks, which only works if your other 3 can do enough damage. I’d consider replacing either Stormtrooper or Royal Guard with Snowtrooper for more damage, and then I’d give Snowtrooper the speed primary arrow mod from Darth Nihilus to make him faster. If you can do some mod farming and pick up more speed secondaries, that would help too.
  • Tuncay
    15 posts Member
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »
    You have 2 tanks, which only works if your other 3 can do enough damage. I’d consider replacing either Stormtrooper or Royal Guard with Snowtrooper for more damage, and then I’d give Snowtrooper the speed primary arrow mod from Darth Nihilus to make him faster. If you can do some mod farming and pick up more speed secondaries, that would help too.

Thanks for your quick respond I will try it, also is that okay to make the Tarkin lead?
  • Tuncay
    15 posts Member
    @Kai_Mulai speed secondaries for all or just the Snowtrooper?
  • Tuncay
    15 posts Member
    Also what about other chararcters' mods?
  • I was able to finally knock out tier VII with mine with some good RNG (eventually)

https://swgoh.gg/u/mastercoffin/squads/56711/
  • Tuncay
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    I was able to finally knock out tier VII with mine with some good RNG (eventually)

https://swgoh.gg/u/mastercoffin/squads/56711/
    Thanks for the answer but I cannot pass the R2-D2 event in order to complete CLS.
  • Master_Coffin
    12 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Sorry, didn't catch that part
  • Tuncay wrote: »
    Kai_Mulai wrote: »

Thanks for your quick respond I will try it, also is that okay to make the Tarkin lead?

Tarkin is your best lead choice since he adds speed to everyone.
  • Tuncay
    15 posts Member
    I don’t know how but I finally I defeat R2-D2. Now I will check @Master_Coffin squad because I have a problem in CLS event too.
  • Tuncay wrote: »
    I don’t know how but I finally I defeat R2-D2. Now I will check @Master_Coffin squad because I have a problem in CLS event too.

'Gratz on R2. Good luck on CLS. When I ran it, I used only basics on the 1st 2 levels & full Auto on the last with an STH lead.