He shot first

Them’s fightin’ words...
  • Mob Enforcer will get the BH tag.

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Flugsvamp wrote: »
    He shot first

He did not shoot first. Han originally shot first, but stupid re-makes made him shoot first. Find a VHS to confirm
  • Mob Enforcer will get the BH tag.

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.

Mob enforcer isn't a Bounty Hunter lol
  • Give us Bossk
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Well, if we look at STH, we can guess Greedo will be nerfed/fixed
  • I'm probably the only non-whale who has Boba, IG88, Dengar and Greedo at tier 12. I just love the BHs.

I have quit the game for half a year, mostly out of frustration, that the team I worked on for so long just didn't work in Arena. I came back just recently, promising myself to never spend another penny on this game. So those 4 are the only tier 12 toons I have atm.

Naturally, I'm still not having too much arena success with them, and my shard is really old. I'm at rank 200-300, and everyone and their mother uses Captain Luke lead rebel teams, which basically laugh at all my AoEs. That is really frustrating too, but at least I'm not spending real money anymore, lol.

So, a Greedo rework (or any BHs' for that matter) is strongly welcome. I would also love the new BH tank, preferably a broken one, like GK, Baze or Sion.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They said they were gonna give characters that long timers would actually benefit from and not toons with high ownership. Sooooo greedo?

From today's update blog post::
    And finally, the character dropped inside of a given month will not always be valuable to elder game players.

Just how many 70+ year olds play this game?
  • Well, for starters, there's this dude in the Vatican....
  • IF YOU ALREADY HAVE GREEDO AT 7* THE SHARD SHOP GIVES GEAR. STOP WHINGING YOU GET 2 ZETAS.
  • MoBlaq
    581 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    BazeMalbus wrote: »
    Give us Bossk

I think most people want Jango 1st
  • TVF
    36568 posts Member
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Give us Bossk

I personally would prefer Bossk in this matter.
    But give us Jabba.
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • I want bounty hunter leia!
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Please, please, please, please, please, please, PLEASE...

Be for a BH rework leading into a new Legendary Event for Jango Fett on May the 4th.

R2 was last year’s May the 4th, just saying.

EDIT: didn’t they release Chopper originally as a daily login reward for the month? Pretty sure they did that with someone else too, but I could be wrong. I know they’ve only had a handful of repeats, one split month between a pilot and his ship, and another month that had two characters.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • CoastalJames
    2971 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Nurgle wrote: »
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    Give us Bossk

I personally would prefer Bossk in this matter.

Absolutely definitely.

Screw Jango, not remotely bothered.

Want me some...

fs327nfiiy91.png

• Not everyone has Greedo or Cad at 7*. A lot of people on this board have gone out there way to tell people not to star up useless toons. So for some long term players, they might have been farming other toons and might be helped by getting extra shards of Greedo.
  • Buccs13Life
    80 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Flugsvamp wrote: »
    He shot first

He did not shoot first. Han originally shot first, but **** re-makes made him shoot first. Find a VHS to confirm

I would have sworn that originally, it was “Han shot.” Period. End of story. Then Lucas decided that he wanted Han to be a puckish rogue who was more likeable, so he made Greedo fire his blaster, too. I may be mistaken, though.

Edit - autocorrect capitalized the words “fire” and “rogue”, which was not appropriate in this context.
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    CG has already implemented a bounty hunter, that isn't playable....
    Embo....
    It could make sense, cause they dont have to work much for it... kit is there...
  • Anderle wrote: »
    CG has already implemented a bounty hunter, that isn't playable....
    Embo....
    It could make sense, cause they dont have to work much for it... kit is there...

Yeah, but they did the same thing with Rebel Officer Leia Organa and Lightsaber Rey and neither... of those... Holy cow, EMBO CONFIRMED.

• Anderle
    119 posts Member
    Dont forget palps ;-)
  • BazeMalbus wrote: »
    Mob Enforcer will get the BH tag.

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.

Was joke. ...?

To topic - We've needed a re-work for a while, I actually want Cad bane to keep his Jedi killer kit (just WAY better) and his investment will help you through the inevitable Jedi rework I'm sure we'll get at some point.

#jangoconfirmed fans aside, I do think Embo is quite likely to appear - we got teased in the LS battle - but that also means much/some of the work on him is done. If I were devs looking to get add some content quick to go along with the community outreach that'd probably be my tactic.

And if BH is going to keep it's detonator thing - they either have to be unresistable or undispelable. Both may be to much, but IDK, but it NEEDS to be one of those.

I'd rather they just had a different shtick all together, TBH. Something death-markish.... a "Bounty" tag that anyone of them can put on a specific toon. Maybe even more so - make it a real death sentence - but then since BH's don't work together once the "Bounty" target is down they all get a debuff, or damage (fighting over the loot).
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • Kinda like that idea

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.

I'd rather they just had a different shtick all together, TBH. Something death-markish.... a "Bounty" tag that anyone of them can put on a specific toon. Maybe even more so - make it a real death sentence - but then since BH's don't work together once the "Bounty" target is down they all get a debuff, or damage (fighting over the loot).

What if it worked like a reverse Old Ben? If you kill the “Bounty” Target, you earn X number of buffs? Health steal up, protection up, crit Chance and damage up, etc?
  • Anderle
    119 posts Member
    New content: if you kill the bounty target, you'll be paid :D:D

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.

What if it worked like a reverse Old Ben? If you kill the “Bounty” Target, you earn X number of buffs? Health steal up, protection up, crit Chance and damage up, etc?

That could be cool too - could even just be random - at start of round a random enemy gets the Bounty tag. Maybe sometimes it's easy, sometimes it's not, it'd add a layer of fun (ish).

An Embo lead for this? Leader ship is called "Got Paid"

Have a raid version for it too - always applies to the raid boss main - and since obviously killing a raid boss with it isn't really likely - bonus TM for attacking (5% like some of the other leads out there) - and stacking, unresistable, counters on every hit that go off on Boba's execute.....

Yus - make it so.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    Slap Greedo with crit mods and he hits like a truck. Don't sleep on thermal detonators, either.

I'm not sure why everyone hates on every character all the time. Weird.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • I'm happy he is the log in of the month. I have him at 30/100, and only add to that with the GW rewards, usually about 1-2 shards a week. I stopped at 6* just after I beat credit heist at the top tier, he was my weakest, but filled the slot. Now I can 7* him without too much time diverted from the regular farm. And I think I already made him a level 85, so not too much more to spend.
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Slap Greedo with crit mods and he hits like a truck. Don't sleep on thermal detonators, either.

I'm not sure why everyone hates on every character all the time. Weird.

I think many of us are actually expressing exuberance with a bit of trepidation, rather than “hate”. I think we are all hopeful this is pointing to a rework, and nobody is bashing Greedo.