Would you like something new in the galactic war store?

N_R1_K
posts Member
edited March 2018
At the moment I cannot buy anymore shards and or ships.... as there’s nothing new to get?!

Would you like something new in the galactic war store? 16 votes

Yes, I want more new options
62%
PotatoManOberon_CaladHskull55TrojanDarthKaffeeDurkanoFriendOfSithCt11N_R1_Kmadhader 10 votes
Not right now I still have to much to get!
37%
Ender22RacerDejakJ0HND03Kiritoismynamefrost_bite42Callyx 6 votes
Undecided
0%

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    At this point this seems like a moote point, they very recently stated they have no intent on updating these stores, the intent is that people will use them to get shard shop currency and buy gear.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    At this point this seems like a moote point, they very recently stated they have no intent on updating these stores, the intent is that people will use them to get shard shop currency and buy gear.

Does that include not potentially adding marquee toons (like rose/fox etc).
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    leef wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Does that include not potentially adding marquee toons (like rose/fox etc).

It does kinda sound that way, but the QA was more in reference to a overhaul scenario. So there is still hope.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I mean.. who doesn’t want free toons.. but, I don’t mind the GW store not changing. Buying gear from the shard shop is pretty valuable. I have enough toons that I need to gear.. adding a new toon will only lengthen the queue
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    I just calculated.. I have about 39 weeks worth of resources queued for completion, not even adding in any new OP toons that I’m going to want to add to that list. No way I’d be able do do anything with any toons added to GW, they’d just sit there. I want gear, not toons, definitely gear