Dev Blog - Daily Login Changes - 3/28/18 [MEGA]

Replies

• Hurrah, nothing like a bit of competition to spice things up :D
  • No one has even mentioned the crystals. In the pics provided, it added up to 500 by my count. That’s an improvement, isn’t it? Honestly, I never really paid attention. But I’m sure it wasn’t 500 before. That’s great news.
  • No one has even mentioned the crystals. In the pics provided, it added up to 500 by my count. That’s an improvement, isn’t it? Honestly, I never really paid attention. But I’m sure it wasn’t 500 before. That’s great news.

Yep we currently get 300 crystals.

• Trake wrote: »
    Hmm so a scoundrel or bounty hunter update perhaps?

Based of this image I have seen floating around recently, I would be guessing a Bounty Hunter rework, and Aurra Sing being released. Purely speculation though,

20150616053658a0e4gw5tqlbnh8g3.jpeg

• Thanks. Mind telling us who the login character will be for next month, given that it starts on Sunday?

Greedo.
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    Holy kitten!!!! Please tell me this means bounty hunter rework...Pretty Pretty please haha

ikkjzvxxmvgg.gif
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    Pimp Lando, Can’t act Han Solo, Way less grey Chewie, and Khaleesi on a space dragon. There’s your scoundrel rework.

I am thankful for the change to the login reward.
  • Dont interesting
  • Great improvements!
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Slatr wrote: »
    Trake wrote: »

Based of this image I have seen floating around recently, I would be guessing a Bounty Hunter rework, and Aurra Sing being released. Purely speculation though,

So based on this picture we will be also getting c3po and b wings :smile:
  • Rojas wrote: »

And A-Wings, TIE Interceptors, Lambda Class shuttles, and droid starfighters! Sadly, the venerable old Y-Wing is gone. I guess that means the Y-Wing is the mostly likely one we'll get! :smiley:
  • Great change
  • Shimrra
    109 posts Member
    Thanks for this. Zetas and omegas on daily login is really a very nice add !
  • thanks for telling us! I dont have greedo and hes welcome in my rooster :)
  • I'm surprised more people don't have Greedo! I was hoping the log in toon would be Dengar. Much harder to get, and would fit with the statements we just read. 1 out of 6 months I have the flavor of the month.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    " the character dropped inside of a given month will not always be valuable to elder game players. "

HAHA Hilarious! lets change that "not always" to "never" and isn't even rewarding as shard shop currency, its just poop.
  • So the first 5 times mentioned it says zetas, the 6th time it says zeta materials. So are we getting 12-17 zetas or 12-17 zeta mats a year?
  • Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    So the first 5 times mentioned it says zetas, the 6th time it says zeta materials. So are we getting 12-17 zetas or 12-17 zeta mats a year?

it's a possible total of 19 zeta mats in a year if you login each day on months with 31 days and atleast 27 days on months without 31 days.
    So the first 5 times mentioned it says zetas, the 6th time it says zeta materials. So are we getting 12-17 zetas or 12-17 zeta mats a year?

Lol it was obvious that "zetas" always meant "zeta materials". Did you really expect to max 12 abilities without doing anything?
  • - Everybody happy for free zeta.
    - In may, they introduce "alpha/beta" material, can only equipped only for lvl 90 char.
  • Rojas wrote: »

Those just look like the in game models tossed on an image together. I don't think that's anything.
  • Thanks. Mind telling us who the login character will be for next month, given that it starts on Sunday?

the pictures are not mock ups. in one of the other posts he does mention that greedo will be the character for april
  • credit rewards still look cheap. maybe 1m spread out across the month could be more favorable and still not make a dent in the whole scheme of things
  • Undead
    11 posts Member
    This game is fun and the daily login is win-win it gives me another reason to come back daily
    “Always pass on what you have learned.” Yoda
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    jursllla wrote: »
    thanks for telling us! I dont have greedo and hes welcome in my rooster :)

This is my favorite post in the thread.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I want to get all now free or the prices of the product cost less because in my country pay for a packet of card it's highly the price y preference but a new video games Xbox one or PlayStation because is equivalent. I Know about this is a company and they want to get a lot of tons millions of dollars on one week. Thanks for responding and read
  • Thank you Carry, I cant wait for all these changes to happen, continue the great work.

Lol it was obvious that "zetas" always meant "zeta materials". Did you really expect to max 12 abilities without doing anything?

I just expect someone who works on the game to know the difference. I assumed zeta mats, but if someone says I brought donuts 5 times and donut holes once you might think they brought donuts.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »

it's a possible total of 19 zeta mats in a year if you login each day on months with 31 days and atleast 27 days on months without 31 days.

you guys can't possibly think you are right, do you? I'm all for funny trolls, but c'mon, son
    Maybe End Game isn't for you