Darth Traya

Did Traya loose her left hand or is the graphics screwy? I noticed during the sith raid, she doesn't have her left hand.

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Did Traya loose her left hand or is the graphics screwy? I noticed during the sith raid, she doesn't have her left hand.

Yes, Sion chopped her hand off
  • "I sense you my master... faint... weak..."
    This you have to understand. There's only one way to hurt a man who's lost everything. Give him back something broken..” -Thomas Covenant the Unbeliever
  • Vinniarth wrote: »

Thanks. I checked the roster too. I don't know much about the KOTOR games, but what I do know seems cool.
  • In KOTOR II, Traya (Kreia at that particular moment) confronts Sion to allow the Exile "Meetra Surik" time to escape. Disappointingly,there isn't much of a fight though. Sion immediately cuts off her hand but spares her life. Kreia then joins back up with Meetra on the Ebon Hawk.
  • Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Vinniarth wrote: »

Thanks. I checked the roster too. I don't know much about the KOTOR games, but what I do know seems cool.

I strongly recommend both KOTORs to play. Two most interesting game about SW Universe
  • Kreia was actually Revan's Jedi master. She eventually turned Sith and became Darth Traya, allying herself with Nihilus and Sion. They eventually betrayed her and drained her force powers and left her for dead.

At the same time, Meetra Surik was stripped of her force powers by the Jedi council for following Revan in the Mandalorian Wars.

In the beginning of KOTOR II, Meetra Surik is floating in a kolto tank and is awakened (whispering voices in her head) by Kreia who appears to be dead in a nearby medical bay. The two meet, form a force bond, and the adventure picks up from there! Eventually, Meetra defeats Nihilus, Kreia becomes Darth Traya once more, and Meetra confronts both Sion and Traya at Malachor V.
  • BubbaFett
    3311 posts Member
    Technically speaking, they are in Sith Triumvirate form in the raid..... Working together.... She should still have her hand....