The Bendu

Hey Devs, how about a Bendu raid. Heroic awards the seventh sister shards.

Replies

• Options
    They just released the sith raid (which took a year of development) give them some time before some more broken, over the top hard content release. Thanks but no thanks
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    Challenging /= Broken
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    They just released the sith raid (which took a year of development) give them some time before some more broken, over the top hard content release. Thanks but no thanks

Dude, you've been playing for how much? 3/4 months? You have no right to call it broken imo.
    For me personally, it's just like the dstb situation. Everyone complains at first but enjoys it after they have upgraded their rosters enough.
  • Options

Dude, you've been playing for how much? 3/4 months? You have no right to call it broken imo.
    For me personally, it's just like the dstb situation. Everyone complains at first but enjoys it after they have upgraded their rosters enough.

3/4months? The he'll this come from?
    And it is broken, nihilus drains protection when you use nihilus as lead(no protection, but only sometimes), doesnt use annihalate reliably, sion drains way too much TM in p2, might be 2 small things but still broken.
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    doesnt use annihalate reliably, sion drains way too much TM in p2, might be 2 small things but still broken.

I don't know if annihilate is WAI currently, but if it is, that's not broken, that's RNG.

Sion used to drain 100% TM, but they fixed it and he definitely doesn't do that anymore. How is that still broken?
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    doesnt use annihalate reliably, sion drains way too much TM in p2, might be 2 small things but still broken.

I don't know if annihilate is WAI currently, but if it is, that's not broken, that's RNG.

Sion used to drain 100% TM, but they fixed it and he definitely doesn't do that anymore. How is that still broken?

Huh, well good, can't read every thread on the forum
  • Options
    It's not like i want it tomorrow. Just a thought for the future. Stuff like this is supposed to spark fun conversations not silly arguments. The Devs are gonna try to do whats best for the future of the game while trying to keep it profitable.
  • Options
    I like the bendu idea, but I don't think seventh sister should be the reward. It would make more sense to do a raid or even a legendary event based around the Grand Inquisitor that gives Seventh Sister/Brother Shards. For the bendu, it would make more sense for him to drop blind kanan shards, since they had so much connection in the series. This would be useful because blind kanan could possibly help phoenix be a top tier team again, or simply give them more diversity. Other options might be you fight bendu as a storm, and earn peaceful bendu shards. He might even be the first light/dark side combo with different stats/abilities based on what the majority of his team is.
  • TVF
    36602 posts Member
    Options
    TVF wrote: »

Huh, well good, can't read every thread on the forum

Challenge accepted!
  • Options
    Isn't the current Jarrus blind? I understand the connection, i was just looking for a new character to add for heroic shards.
  • Options
    You are right though. Bendu as a character can help dark or light. Could be interesting.
  • Options
    Well if that's the case, then we need the 5th brother, and the grand inquisitor first :)
  • Options
    Geand inquisitor it is
  • Options
    If they are to make a new raid, I rather ships. Make them more useful.
  • Fauztin
    1332 posts Member
    Options
    Bendu Raid for Robot-Legs Maul Shards!!!
    (Doesn’t have to be spider-legs version. Maybe just, Exiled Maul, or Aged Maul. Bad-**** Maul works too.)

Cool ideas!

Also, @Syrup_Chugger3 , DN raid boss doesn’t “drain” protections. He gains protections when attacked by your unit that uses a basic ability while afflicted by Defense Down. I run a DN team in P1 too, so... Side note, Raid Avis’s actually bypasses protections, that’s why running DN team is good because it gets converted to health anyways. So, not broken - just not meant to be working as you believe it should be.
    "I am a leaf on the wind. Watch how I soar." ~ Hoban Washburne
  • Options
    ^drain, gain. Whatever, same difference.