Need Guild ASAP

I need guild please 1.1+ GP, 400 rank arena, active player. Contact me please if you’re interested

Replies

• Hey, me and some friends just restarted our old guild. We currently have 13 members and 20M GP. We are actively recruiting more players.
  • Just messaged tosche but we have at least 10 slots and 37k gp and I would be interested in having y'all in our guild
  • My guild has 1 spot open atm. 72M GP, 26 ROLO shards and 30* TB. My Line id anduinlothar2017. Ally code 174-596-365. Message me, if you are interested to join.
  • Darkside1983 would like to have you join us we’re at 49 members
  • Hello, Johsua! Our independent guild, Wolf Pack Warriors, has one space available for an active, friendly, and fun player. We routinely run heroic Pit Raids (about 3x per week) and heroic AAT raids (about 2x per week). Our Galactic Power rating is over 63 million and climbing fast. You can help increase it faster!

Our members range in age from the teens to low 50's. Our guild doesn't require the use of any third party apps, but we do maintain an active Discord server to help coordinate raids and territorial battles. All time zones and ages are welcome, but our raid times match those of most of our members, who are North American. The usual 24 hour zero damage period applies to both of our raids because they end so quickly. Territorial battle participation is required, but it's fine to skip occasional days because of real life demands.

If you're looking for an active guild, generate 500+ guild tickets a day, and participate in every day of territorial battles, send me a PM or reply to this thread. We'll toss an invite your way!
  • Darkside1983 would like to have you join us we’re at 49 members
  • Hey Joshua, we are Looking for some stronger players who are interested in helping lead a guild but willnot Turn away new players. We are a small but growing guild. We are looking for players who can join us to have fun and participate in raids, battles and wars. We aren’t super serious but we do love a good challenge and like to work together to achieve more for all our members. Guild name is Dorstein Rebellion. Come join our little , diverse group of Star Wars nerds and have some fun.

Current Guild GP 11.4M
    Level 85 players- 7
    level 80-84 players -4
    Level 80 and below - 7.
    Member count 18 (15 very active)
    Pit raid Heroic
    Tank normal (for now)
    Will be considering other tiers due to player restrictions for lower level players.
    Daily contributions and exchanges are are part of the game but we don’t hold you to any hard and fast expectations. We just enjoy playing and appreciate whatever you can offer to the efforts of the guild.
    We are pretty competitive in tb but still need the numbers and a few stronger player to take part in tw.
    Recruiting all players of all levels however established players are needed to boost guild.

Please feel free to join as our group is open to join.
  • Have you found a good guild yet?
  • Royal Blue Order Squad has a spot if your interested. 83 million gp, Hpit, Haat, 0 damage for 24 hours then ffa. Tier 4 sith raid. Let me know.
  • Guys, considering that he posted in November 2017, I have a feeling he found a guild
  • Maybe he’s still looking lol