Highest toon speed achieved?

Replies

• VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    scuba wrote: »
    How does that work? Where does the multiplier come from?

Bb8 unique gives 8% tm to all droids for every droid on the team at start. So that is 40% tm at the start. So droids only have to fill 60% in the time others have to fill 100%. 100/60 = 1.66 effective starting speed.

It was similar thing in the Zaul days
    100/80 = 1.25 effective starting speed.

@scuba I just looked at Maul and dont see anything in his leader granting speed. Was he changed or am I missing something? Building a sith B team and was going to use him as lead.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    VonZant wrote: »

Bb8 unique gives 8% tm to all droids for every droid on the team at start. So that is 40% tm at the start. So droids only have to fill 60% in the time others have to fill 100%. 100/60 = 1.66 effective starting speed.

@scuba I just looked at Maul and dont see anything in his leader granting speed. Was he changed or am I missing something? Building a sith B team and was going to use him as lead.

The 20% TM is equivalent to 25% extra Starting Speed
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »

Oh its the "on evade" bonus granted at start. I see. Thank you. Was going to run him with Sid, Sass, and 2 of Visas Mar, Zavage or SiT.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    The best I can do is +119 on a character. That’s currently R2, which takes him up to 276. BB-8 is a bit faster at 278, with a +116.
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Seen a 300+ TFP in an old Meta and a BB8 also with 300+ in a more recent Meta on my shard.
  • SpeedRacer
    1037 posts Member
    edited March 2018
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member

scuba I just looked at Maul and dont see anything in his leader granting speed. Was he changed or am I missing something? Building a sith B team and was going to use him as lead.

Yeah this:
    Huatimus wrote: »

scuba I just looked at Maul and dont see anything in his leader granting speed. Was he changed or am I missing something? Building a sith B team and was going to use him as lead.

Any TM boost at start of encounter/battle gives you an boosted effective starting speed because that character has to fill less TM bar than others. It is lost and hard to keep track of after first turn because of all the other TM manipulations and stuff going on.
  • scuba wrote: »
    Well the fastest would be bb8 in a droid squad. Effective starting speed of 1.66x actual

So a 304 bb8 would be 504 speed for first turn

He would get 40% TM at the start so 1.4x speed :)
  • I have an r2 at 240, and CLS at 236. I can't farm speed mods, though, so those are with health and crit d/ cc sets. Can't seem to get good secondaries on good primaries. My highest mod is a +19 cross with a defense primary. Such is life.
  • Elext
    19 posts Member
    So I have theorized for a while.
    I am not sure what the highest speed as a secondary can be, but I’ve seen 25 and heard that a secondary speed can go upwards of 30. The character who I believe can be THE FASTEST in game is the one and only, Darth Vader.
    Since the rework he gets +8 speed for each rebel and Jedi enemy and each Sith and empire ally. It does stack so those 3 jedi Rebels (Old ben, Kanan, Ezra) will add +16 EACH. Emperor Palpatine will also add an extra +16. So fill your team like so.
    Tarkin (lead for +30 extra speed), palpatine, Vader, and either 2 empire, 2 Sith, or one each. The perfect enemy team would run the 3 jedi Rebels, and 2 other jedi or Rebels, or a mix.
    Vader’s base speed at maxed out is a 121. Just counting the speed from ALL enemies, allies, and tarkin lead, Vader gets bumped up to 255. That’s pretty friggin fast.
    Now let’s include mods. PERFECT mods to be exact.
    Obviously run the speed arrow for +30 on primary and get a perfect secondary, meaning every single stat boost is on speed. So you’re possibly getting +25 speed on every mod (possibly +30 but highest I’ve seen is 25). Adding all those together that’s bumping Vader over 400 speed for a whopping 435. If +30 IS possible. Then add on an additional 5 to every mod to boost Vader up another 30 speed for an incredible 465.
    A speed up buff would boost it by another 25% but I am not certain if it would add base speed, speed with mods, or speed with ALL boosts. If it takes everything into account, Vader could surpass 500 speed for an incredible and final total of 581 speed.
    Let me know if I messed anything up or if I forgot something. I am not sure if Vader himself counts as an empire and Sith ally because that would boost it even more to a possible 601 speed.
    Well that’s about it, a potential 581 or 601 speed if my math and assumptions are correct.
    Sadly my current fastest is only at 202.
  • Mullato
    2582 posts Member
    STRIKEBOMB wrote: »
    Well the fastest would be bb8 in a droid squad. Effective starting speed of 1.66x actual

That is not how this works, lol.
  • Gawejn
    1104 posts Member
    I have Vader 244 speed but there is a guy with Vader 248 in my arena. I used to run Thrawn 270 speed.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    edited March 2018

Bb8 would have to fill 60% tm while anyone starting at 0% would have to fill 100
    100/60 = 1.66

Same way the math works with zaul
    100/80 = 1.25

It is not a modification to his speed it is just that he has to fill less tm than others so he has an faster effective starting speed compared to others his actual speed is not changed.
  • scuba wrote: »

Bb8 would have to fill 60% tm while anyone starting at 0% would have to fill 100
    100/60 = 1.66

Same way the math works with zaul
    100/80 = 1.25

It is not a modification to his speed it is just that he has to fill less tm than others so he has an faster effective starting speed compared to others his actual speed is not changed.

Oh...
  • My BB8 is 285.
  • Kalaro
    10 posts Member
    My dooku is 285. Think my zmaul team shocks a few people in tw
  • 212Attack
    277 posts Member
    Seen a 300 Nest the other day real talk, soo stupid
  • 25x5 and 30 arrow = 155 plus the 10% bonus for a speed set.
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • I've only seen a few here and there, but they do show up on here every once in a while.
    WhoVille Sheriff - Ally Code: 244-425-158 - https://swgoh.gg/u/whovillesheriff/
    Discord: WhoVille Sheriff#3439

Guild Collaboration Founder: Just Sithed Myself
    Discord.gg/FvBdmtz
    https://swgoh.gg/g/21201/just-sithed-myself/
  • Fastest possible speed secondary is actually 29, not 25, so if you had powerball luck with mods, 5 x 29 plus 30 for a mod stat total of , 175 , plus speed set bonus dependant on char typically another 14-16 so mods alone can get you approx 190 ontop of your chars base speed,
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    Ok,

I have farmed a ton of mods over the last two months and I have received at most one or two gold mods NOT from a legendary event. And the most secondary speed I've been able to achieve is +15. Where do you guys find the luck and credits to level up all these mods!!

Crazy...
  • TVF
    36526 posts Member
    You have to just keep farming. I have one 20 and a couple of 19s. It's just RNG, you just keep going at it.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Krjstoff
    633 posts Member
    Got BB-8 at 282 with my best set of speed mods +120 speed. My Thrawn is rocking a +107 set making him 257 speed over all. Apart from speed arrows, I have yet to find a mod with more than +18 speed.
  • 234 Speed on R2 so far.
  • Zombie961
    1819 posts Member
    Elext wrote: »
    Let me know if I messed anything up or if I forgot something. I am not sure if Vader himself counts as an empire and Sith ally because that would boost it even more to a possible 601 speed.
    Vader does count himself in his unique and since the highest secondary is 29 instead of 25 that's an extra 4 per non arrow mod bumping it up to 629. And the other thing you forgot is the speed secondary which adds 10% but is based of base speed so with 133 base that's another 13 for a total of 642
  • Highest secondary speed possible is 30 actually.

Mods with base speed of 6 *do* exist. They are like unicorns though. So 6+ (4×6)= 30 ;)

So highest speed obtainable from mods alone is 197 for tfp. (30×6 + 17)
    Fastest possible speed secondary is actually 29, not 25, so if you had powerball luck with mods, 5 x 29 plus 30 for a mod stat total of , 175 , plus speed set bonus dependant on char typically another 14-16 so mods alone can get you approx 190 ontop of your chars base speed,

• TVF
    36526 posts Member
    edited July 2018
    I'm up to 367 IG-86 shards.

This is the highest shard count achieved thread, right?
    Post edited by TVF on
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Vendi1983
    5018 posts Member
    That's a few too many. Shard shop time...
This discussion has been closed.