• Mob Enforcer will get the BH tag.

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.

Add Asajj a bh tag as well.
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    NicWester wrote: »
    Slap Greedo with crit mods and he hits like a truck. Don't sleep on thermal detonators, either.

I'm not sure why everyone hates on every character all the time. Weird.

Because some characters are mediocre on a good day, and are part of factions that are not really good anywhere.

Not every team can be, or needs to be at the top of the meta. But there are plenty of teams that are very powerful situationally, or that can punch above their weight against other more powerful teams because they exploit a weakness. They are mostly complete teams (healing, taunt, damage, TM manipulation, etc) that are very fun. zVeers+Troopers, Phoenix, and zKRU+FO are examples.

Bounty Hunters as a faction are incomplete, and as individuals are mostly just meh. And many of us are resentful for DSTB requiring a broken faction. So Greedo probably unfairly catches more hate than he deserves, but he and BH/Scoundrels really do need a boost.
  • A BH rework is not coming, guys. Is Han Solo a BH in the game? What about Lando? Chewie? I haven't even seen a trailer for the Han Solo movie, but I would think that those three are big in it. Any rework is going to involve them, I would think, which points to Scoundrels not BH. The good news is that if I am correct, the BH will get a rework because all BH are Scoundrels too.
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Mob Enforcer will get the BH tag.

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.

I feel like after all the pleas for a Sith tag for her, we aren't gonna get a BH on her.

Would be great if they did give a new version of her with the mask she wears as a BH though.
  • Bossk, bounty hunter obi wan, embo, and bounty hunter asajj
  • The squad arena store seems to have all the best characters, especially for us who haven't been playing for 2 years, that guys like Greedo get left behind.

I still haven't 7*d STHan (thanks to the March login, I'll have him at the end of the month), Leia, or any of the BHs or droids who I very much want. I'm only now working on Kanan so I've got a long way to go before I was ever going to get to Greedo. Having him the March login is very much appreciated by me.

• Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They said they were gonna give characters that long timers would actually benefit from and not toons with high ownership. Sooooo greedo?

From today's update blog post::
    And finally, the character dropped inside of a given month will not always be valuable to elder game players.

Just how many 70+ year olds play this game?

Dude, I was just quoting the original post by the dev - don't shoot the messenger, bro. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • A BH rework is not coming, guys. Is Han Solo a BH in the game? What about Lando? Chewie? I haven't even seen a trailer for the Han Solo movie, but I would think that those three are big in it. Any rework is going to involve them, I would think, which points to Scoundrels not BH. The good news is that if I am correct, the BH will get a rework because all BH are Scoundrels too.

This. The Solo movie is coming out, and it centers on Scoundrels, not Bounty Hunters. Further, all Scoundrels could use a bit of a rework, not just Bounty Hunters. Other than Raid Han and Linda sorta ST Han, none of them are particularly useful in virtually any game mode other than Boba for his ship. Doing a BH rework and leaving out the other Scoundrels makes no sense whatsoever, particularly given the movie tie-in.
  • t0neg0d
    616 posts Member
    Mob Enforcer will get the BH tag.

BH Rework confirmed.

The end.

This needs to happen
  • Disorder
    15 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    For all those out there saying it's a Scoundrels rework for April because of the SOLO movie coming out guess what? The movie comes out at the end of May and will have a different log in toon.

April has nothing to do with the SOLO movie in May. So I believe that a BH rework in April is a possibility. Makes more sense to me. Plus the community has been asking for BH rework and not a scoundrel rework.

Plus we have no idea if there are BH in the SOLO movie or not. Boba maybe in it. No one has a clue to who will be in the movie that has not been talked about. You know they are holding somethings back to surprise us.
  • Grue
    54 posts Member
    SoonerJBD wrote: »
    The Solo movie is coming out, and it centers on Scoundrels, not Bounty Hunters.

While I don't disagree that scoundrels could be getting a rework instead of just Bounty Hunters, there are rumors that the Solo movie deals heavily with BHs chasing Han, so BHs do make some sense.

Really though, when you remove newer/reworked characters, you're talking Lando, CW Chewie, Gamorrean Guard, Nute and Mob Enforcer. You could leave Nute for a Separatist rework, and then just say "Dark Side" and just add GG and ME to the Bounty Hunters.

Finally, I also have a whim that says we're going to see a Legendary Chewie you need Bounty Hunters to get. You'll then see a Heroic Han for the movie that requires said Chewie. They'd want to get the Chewie out earlier so people could prepare, which is why it makes sense to do BH/Scoundrels for April when the movie isn't until late May.

• I just find it hard to believe that they are going to do a BH rework while leaving out other scoundrels given that the new movie is going to be full of scoundrels. Might there be some bounty hunters in the movie? Sure. But it’s a bit like expecting that Jedi will be the focus right before a new entry in the main trilogy because Rey is going to be a Jedi. Resistance/FO are much more likely to be the focus. This is going to be the Scoundrel movie. It would make a lot more sense for Scoundrels to get a tune up as a whole in preparation for the May release of a bunch of new Scoundrel characters from the movie.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    You will get the 5 faces of Han team with young I don’t look like nor talk like Harrison Ford.

Not so grey Chewie.

Pimp Lando with Cad Bane’s hat. - MIB Falcon Ship

Khaleesi on a space dragon

Woody the Space Cheers bar owner

Imperial Academy Tie Pilot - smashed Tie Fighter

Fat Imperial Officer Recruiter

Random Correlian Smuggler with a Klingon Worg

There’s your Hand Salad Scoundrel movie Tie in
  • Always excited for more content good or not so good. Makes discussion lively.
  • Maybe?
  • I just gear 12'd him this morning so I'm ready
  • RJ__Brando wrote: »
    I'm kinda hyperventilating over here.....the thought of a BH rework is too much for me lol

nynk6la2elw3.gif

I have four of em gear 12. If they get a rework lets start a BH discord. I remember your videos ages ago when they released Zam and the BH tag.
  • Good stuff
  • Plz I really want to have a reason to gear up my scoundrels more. I've been starring them anyway hehe
  • I just gear 12'd him this morning so I'm ready

You G12’d Greedo? Wow. I’ve actually never seen one of those before. And I’ve been playing since January of ‘16. Congrats!

(Side not, still no dev response to my previous post where I tagged a bunch of them)
  • twist
    68 posts Member
    Here's an idea...make BH and Scoundrels the same tag
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    I just gear 12'd him this morning so I'm ready

You G12’d Greedo? Wow. I’ve actually never seen one of those before. And I’ve been playing since January of ‘16. Congrats!

(Side not, still no dev response to my previous post where I tagged a bunch of them)

nbht1ks3qq92.png

Been waiting for this day....
  • RJ__Brando
    1500 posts Moderator
    RJ__Brando wrote: »
    I'm kinda hyperventilating over here.....the thought of a BH rework is too much for me lol

nynk6la2elw3.gif

I have four of em gear 12. If they get a rework lets start a BH discord. I remember your videos ages ago when they released Zam and the BH tag.

I'm all for it, IF this becomes an actual rework...they'll finally deserve their own server
  • NicWester wrote: »
    Slap Greedo with crit mods and he hits like a truck. Don't sleep on thermal detonators, either.

I'm not sure why everyone hates on every character all the time. Weird.

I think many of us are actually expressing exuberance with a bit of trepidation, rather than “hate”. I think we are all hopeful this is pointing to a rework, and nobody is bashing Greedo.

Im bashing Greedo. He got shot like a chump.
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    They said they were gonna give characters that long timers would actually benefit from and not toons with high ownership. Sooooo greedo?

From today's update blog post::
    And finally, the character dropped inside of a given month will not always be valuable to elder game players.

Just how many 70+ year olds play this game?

Dude, I was just quoting the original post by the dev - don't shoot the messenger, bro. :D

Joke went over your head hahaha
  • Sure it will be embo!
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Flugsvamp wrote: »
    He shot first

He did not shoot first. Han originally shot first, but **** re-makes made him shoot first. Find a VHS to confirm

I would have sworn that originally, it was “Han shot.” Period. End of story. Then Lucas decided that he wanted Han to be a puckish rogue who was more likeable, so he made Greedo fire his blaster, too. I may be mistaken, though.

Edit - autocorrect capitalized the words “fire” and “rogue”, which was not appropriate in this context.

it was. and even worse than the decision (considering greedo was either gonna shoot him or take him to hutt, I would have shot first too. we just saw a dude get his arm chopped off in the bar, it's not like they are at a children's petting zoo (uh, kids petting animals, sickos), it's the wild west of space!), but it looked so phony. people could have photoshopped it better.)
    Maybe End Game isn't for you

nbht1ks3qq92.png

Been waiting for this day....

Impressive. That's some dedicated work with lots of opportunity costs.
    RJ__Brando wrote: »

nynk6la2elw3.gif

I'm all for it, IF this becomes an actual rework...they'll finally deserve their own server

There are actually already 2 discord servers... one for scoundrels in general and one for Bounty Hunters specifically... if you’d like i could try to post a link here!