Nerf the tie reaper

Prev1
The turn meter reduction on capital ships is broken, like entirely and completely broken. Once this ship goes to stealth the game is over.

Make the TM reduction only apply on enemy or ally ship deaths only. I am tired of my capital ship never taking a turn

Replies

• Nahhh.
  • Farm the tie reaper instead
  • BazeMalbus wrote: »
    The turn meter reduction on capital ships is broken, like entirely and completely broken. Once this ship goes to stealth the game is over.

Make the TM reduction only apply on enemy or ally ship deaths only. I am tired of my capital ship never taking a turn

It already does only apply on enemy or ally ship deaths so im not sure what you are asking for

@BazeMalbus
  • Cant beat em, join em
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    BazeMalbus wrote: »

It already does only apply on enemy or ally ship deaths so im not sure what you are asking for

@BazeMalbus

I'm saying it should ONLY apply on one of the two, not both. Personally I think it should apply only on enemy ship deaths
  • Cant beat em, join em

Do you know how long it takes to farm it and shore?
    Cant beat em, join em

I mean, that's kinda the point. Awesome toon/ship = long farm. You'll be on the game for 6 months anyway; do you want to have or not have Reaper at that point?
    Cant beat em, join em

Yes I do because I did both I farmed that node forever because first I farmed shore trooper and then his ship dropped when I was at about 80/100
    Darthpedro wrote: »

@BazeMalbus

I'm saying it should ONLY apply on one of the two, not both. Personally I think it should apply only on enemy ship deaths

I disagree with you here this ability the way it is, is why the ship works. If it was one or the other it wouldn't be worth using.

It should never get to go stealth it should be first in your kill order and dead before it has that chance.
  • MeiYuDai
    36 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    "Nerf the thing I don't have" and "Nerf the thing I can't beat" are always good measuring sticks for game makers to know they did a good job creating a unit. I agree (since i now have it and it works well for me) that Tie Reaper is a well developed unit.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Cant beat em, join em

Yes I do because I did both I farmed that node forever because first I farmed shore trooper and then his ship dropped when I was at about 80/100

@BazeMalbus

I disagree with you here this ability the way it is, is why the ship works. If it was one or the other it wouldn't be worth using.

It should never get to go stealth it should be first in your kill order and dead before it has that chance.

Biggs first, then reaper
  • A comedian, the OP is hilarious.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to correct sub forum.

• Gamorrean wrote: »
    Cant beat em, join em

@BazeMalbus

Biggs first, then reaper

Disagree I will try to use Vader and reaper to dispel Biggs to try to kill reaper first if I can i only go for Biggs first if he taunts after I use my dispels and am stuck killing him first
  • Woodroward
    3749 posts Member
    edited March 2018
    For me it's a toss up between biggs and FOTP. If I get those two down quick enough, it's Game over. I still rock the full republic fleet though.
  • Mzee
    1777 posts Member
    Nerf RNG. That's the biggest problem with ships in my opinion. Too dependent on RNG. The ships themselves aren't bad, but if they get low RNG with low crits and target locks then you can lose to much weaker fleets, and it is frustrating when that happens.

Oh stop crying already lol, get better ships and pilots, and the problem goes away.

Oh stop crying already lol, get better ships and pilots, and the problem goes away.

Dude ships are all about that ultimate, that's what it comes down to. The constant TM reduction is broken
  • Lol no , not the ultimate, that's is a nice bonus for sure, however, good ships means you can wipe out the enemy before any ultimate goes off. In a way, you should consider the ultimate a backup fail safe in case your ships are not good enough to win on their own.

Dude ships are all about that ultimate, that's what it comes down to. The constant TM reduction is broken

Ummmmmm... sorry but your wrong at high end fleet arena ultimate abilities rarely come into play even before tie reaper
  • dont think turn meter should be lost after tie reaper is defeated .
  • Skynibbler wrote: »
    dont think turn meter should be lost after tie reaper is defeated .

TM is not lost once reaper is defeated.
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Nerf this thread.

(Just kidding, it's completely ineffective.)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Skynibbler wrote: »

It is, I've seen it multiple times
  • TVF
    36524 posts Member
    Video proof is required because that's not WAI and you're probably just wrong.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »

I've seen it happen multiple times, even today
  • It doesn’t say “while active” in the abilities description
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Seems like you should prioritize reaper higher in your kill order.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

I've seen it happen multiple times, even today

Report it as a bug — preferably with proof.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Cant beat em, join em

Seems like you've neglected farming that ship for far too long.
    Skynibbler wrote: »

It is, I've seen it multiple times

As mentioned, either provide proof, or stop trolling. There was a bug with reaper when it was first released, it would remove TM when on the reinforce bench, that was fixed. Now, you kill the enemy reaper, and Tmr against your cap ship stops. It sounds more like your ships are weak and you simply can't handle a reaper equipped enemy fleet