Like everyone else need help with last stage

Reap76
1 posts Member
edited March 2018
All my toons make it to the last stage but it quickly goes downhill from there. Trying to rearrange my mods but not working. I’m thinking that I definitely need to bring R2 up a level or 2.
Http://swgoh.gg/u/reap76/collection
ST-10 Leia-9 Luke-9 R2-8
Post edited by Reap76 on

Replies

• Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Reap76 wrote: »
    All my toons make it to the last stage but it quickly goes downhill from there. Trying to rearrange my mods but not working. I’m thinking that I definitely need to bring R2 up a level or 2.
    Http://swgoh.gg/u/reap76/collection

Move your best mods onto your event toons. Should make a big difference. I did the event with less gear and abilities but better mods and managed it.
  • I’m thinking ST needs protection, Leia speed and Luke Crit Chance?
  • What a ripoff. Got to last tier, had Luke, Han, Leia and R2 all 85 all at gear 9 and all attacks and abilities maxed out. Kept getting on third stage last tier to just two or three stormtroopers and could not win. There was no reason other than the game is rigged and EA wants you to spend money. This was the biggest load of **** I have seen in this game in the past couple years I have played it.
  • What a ripoff. Got to last tier, had Luke, Han, Leia and R2 all 85 all at gear 9 and all attacks and abilities maxed out. Kept getting on third stage last tier to just two or three stormtroopers and could not win. There was no reason other than the game is rigged and EA wants you to spend money. This was the biggest load of **** I have seen in this game in the past couple years I have played it.

You really should be able to beat. If your mid are good then it is simply your strategy.
  • Tommo11 wrote: »
    What a ripoff. Got to last tier, had Luke, Han, Leia and R2 all 85 all at gear 9 and all attacks and abilities maxed out. Kept getting on third stage last tier to just two or three stormtroopers and could not win. There was no reason other than the game is rigged and EA wants you to spend money. This was the biggest load of **** I have seen in this game in the past couple years I have played it.

You really should be able to beat. If your mid are good then it is simply your strategy.

He's just salty. His mods or strategy are probably off. He's posted that last stage is "rigged" and a "rip off to spend more money" in like 5 threads