Han Solo vs Han Solo First Attack

In a Han Solo versus Han Solo match in the arena which one attacks first? I thought the Han Solo with the fastest speed would attack first, but this has been different. Even my Han Solo having speed greater than that of the Han Solo opponent, the Han Solo opponent always attacks first, the enemy leadership does not give any speed bonuses at the beginning of the battle. I wanted to know if the first attack is something random or if it is some Bug from the game.

Replies

• Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    RNG when multiple characters are at 100% TM.
  • R
    N
    G
  • ImperialStation
    31 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Huatimus wrote: »

So even though my Han Solo has 200 speed and the opponent has 100 speed, the Solo opponent can still attack first than mine?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

So even though my Han Solo has 200 speed and the opponent has 100 speed, the Solo opponent can still attack first than mine?

Exactly.
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    U need to sacrafice 5 goat, 10 chiken, n 20 porg before each of ur battle. It will make ur han shoot first

Unless he face greedo
  • RacerDejak wrote: »
    U need to sacrafice 5 goat, 10 chiken, n 20 porg before each of ur battle. It will make ur han shoot first

Unless he face greedo

Oof
  • Random
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    Here's how it works: for the first turn, both hans are set to 1000 speed. It is very important to note that they are not increased by 1000 speed, they are set to 1000 speed. This means that there will be a coin toss to decide which shoots first.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Random9 wrote: »
    Here's how it works: for the first turn, both hans are set to 1000 speed. It is very important to note that they are not increased by 1000 speed, they are set to 1000 speed. This means that there will be a coin toss to decide which shoots first.

I don't know where you've read this but I hope it's an April's fool joke. There's no such thing as setting to 1000 speed. Both Han are set to 100% Turn Meter and the tie breaker is a RNG roll.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited April 2018

I don't know where you've read this but I hope it's an April's fool joke. There's no such thing as setting to 1000 speed. Both Han are set to 100% Turn Meter and the tie breaker is a RNG roll.

You guys are saying the same thing. He just means TM, not speed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • FieldL
    96 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »

You guys are saying the same thing. He just means TM, not speed.

Seriously, speed leads to turn meter, but they are not the same thing.
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    (Deleted because what's the point)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Random9
    510 posts Member

@Huatimus I heard it from a game changer video who said they heard it from a dev so no, no prank. I can't remember who's video it was but I think it was either Warrior or an Ahnald/Mobile Gamer collab.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member

@Huatimus I heard it from a game changer video who said they heard it from a dev so no, no prank. I can't remember who's video it was but I think it was either Warrior or an Ahnald/Mobile Gamer collab.

@Random9 Either the game changer is mistaken or you remembered wrongly. More than a year ago, turn meter used to fill to 1000. But it was never Speed that was set to 1000. It was subsequently changed so that TM filled to 100% instead in order to differentiate better between say 199 speed vs 198 speed.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

@Random9 Either the game changer is mistaken or you remembered wrongly. More than a year ago, turn meter used to fill to 1000. But it was never Speed that was set to 1000. It was subsequently changed so that TM filled to 100% instead in order to differentiate better between say 199 speed vs 198 speed.

100% of what?
  • Thanks for the answers, friends, sorry for the delay.