You should make the 2 main gold pieces rotate in shipments.

I'm talking about the MK 8 biotech implant and the MK 5 Athakam Medpack. These are by far the most common gold pieces and unfortunately they don't always show up in shipments. I think they should have their own individual slot and rotate with one another. I'm not talking about the fully crafted one but the 25 salvages.

Now before anyone tells me that I should buy shipment refreshes, stop right there. If you're saying that in order to buy gear with crystals, I should spend crystals just to make it appear, that's so unreasonable to me.

CG if you're listening, we. Need this please, shipments have so much room and most of it is useless gear, make the more useful one appear more often and stop abusing this refresh system, it's right.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    BazeMalbus wrote: »

Now before anyone tells me that I should buy shipment refreshes, stop right there. If you're saying that in order to buy gear with crystals, I should spend crystals just to make it appear, that's so unreasonable to me.

Yes. To speed up progress you need to spend crystals. That is the whole premise behind speeding up game progress.
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    Is there anything you like about this game? I wonder why you even play. All your posts are complaints.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Is there anything you like about this game? I wonder why you even play. All your posts are complaints.

Not really
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    The other day i tried to put my left shoe on my right foot and it didn't fit. This is like suck a inconvenience! It's unacceptable that my left shoe doesn't fit on my right foot. unacceptable !
    please change shoes so that they fit on both my left and my right foot, thanks.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • leef wrote: »
    The other day i tried to put my left shoe on my right foot and it didn't fit. This is like suck a inconvenience! It's unacceptable that my left shoe doesn't fit on my right foot. unacceptable !

Irrelevant
  • BazeMalbus wrote: »
    leef wrote: »

Irrelevant

Actually, @leef 's post is as relevant as yours,
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    And funnier.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • BazeMalbus wrote: »

Irrelevant

Listen to yourself, all I asked is for popular pieces to rotate at the store. Why are you so toxic and negative to what I'm saying?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member

Irrelevant

Actually, leef 's post is as relevant as yours,

Listen to yourself, all I asked is for popular pieces to rotate at the store. Why are you so toxic and negative to what I'm saying?

"listen to yourself"
    i chuckled xD
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member

Irrelevant

Those pieces along with lots of others already rotate in stores which is the way it should be. Your asking for pieces you need and want to have a permanent spot. The game is a marathon not a sprint and those pieces can be farmed in lots of places so I don't see an issue.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member

Irrelevant

Oh, the irony!
  • RacerDejak
    3203 posts Member
    If u more patience, actually those rotating gear slot in crystal shipment not really profitable. Bcause in the time u wait, there's a chance (VERY SMALL CHANCE!) that u get gear u need from ur raid, and to appear on another shipment (guild, shard shop, etc).

I do that method on char that i want to build but not my #1 priority (arena viability). If u get bored waiting the gear u want not come, switch to another char. Doing that, without realizing u have lot stokpile of gears n crystals :love: