Broken 12 node again.

How am I at level 65 supposed to be a full nightsister team thats higher gear, higher ability and 8 levels higher than me? Same crap every single day. This needs to be fixed.

Replies

• You are supposed to build a better squad, typically something that has synergy , and that will allow you to continue beating Gw, it's supposed to be a challenge, not a gimme.
  • Cyanide334 wrote: »
    What team should i have built at level 65 that can beat a full on nightsister team thats 8 levels higher than me? Cant unlock any of the legendary event characters yet. Havent been playing long enough to have multiple full synergy teams. Dont make **** excuses for a flawed part of the game.

I'm Not making excuses, but you are whining cuz your roster is weak.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    Cyanide334 wrote: »
    What team should i have built at level 65 that can beat a full on nightsister team thats 8 levels higher than me? Cant unlock any of the legendary event characters yet. Havent been playing long enough to have multiple full synergy teams. Dont make **** excuses for a flawed part of the game.

Well the game is telling you it's time to figure it out and start building more than 1 squad and get your mods figured out. This is not a flaw everyone has had to deal with it in some form or another.

Try posting a link to your swgoh.gg account and you may get some actual help.

P.s. Levels tend not to mean a whole lot in this game not gonna be too much difference between a level 65 NS squad and a level 73 NS squad
  • At level 65, you probably have access to wedge, biggs, lando, sabine and st Han or old ben, which could beat them
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Cyanide334 wrote: »
    How am I at level 65 supposed to be a full nightsister team thats higher gear, higher ability and 8 levels higher than me? Same **** every single day. This needs to be fixed.

I agree. This needs to be fixed. You need to get to level 85 as soon as possible. Go!