Dev Blog - Daily Login Changes - 3/28/18 [MEGA]

1235Next

Replies

• Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    Zwanni_420 wrote: »
    So the first 5 times mentioned it says zetas, the 6th time it says zeta materials. So are we getting 12-17 zetas or 12-17 zeta mats a year?

Lol it was obvious that "zetas" always meant "zeta materials". Did you really expect to max 12 abilities without doing anything?

I just expect someone who works on the game to know the difference. I assumed zeta mats, but if someone says I brought donuts 5 times and donut holes once you might think they brought donuts.
    Actually zeta material is exactly the same than zeta.

I think you are confusing what you call zetas with “the cost to the upgrade some abilities that requires zetas to it’s highest level”. That cost it’s variable and requires a number of zetas, omegas and III materials. They couldn’t give you that cost (what people refer to as full zetas) because it requires a variable quantity of materials.

Of course, they could give you 20 zetas or 20 zeta materials which is the same.
  • I would like that instead of earning shards for a character we would earn characters for a faction. We could use them for whatever character we wanted in that faction, except the ones received trought events. For example I've I received resistance shards I couldn't use them in Rey Jedi training, R2 or BB8.
  • Emmant
    93 posts Member
    The bonus zeta om the 31st comes with 120 gems or was this changed??
  • yourdailyphill
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Edit: nvm i dont read lol
  • Aryadail
    4 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    My mistake,sorry
    Post edited by Aryadail on
  • Zeyarha
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I am so pleased to see what I'm going to get in April log in reward(Greedo)
  • Slatr wrote: »
    Trake wrote: »
    Hmm so a scoundrel or bounty hunter update perhaps?

Based of this image I have seen floating around recently, I would be guessing a Bounty Hunter rework, and Aurra Sing being released. Purely speculation though,

20150616053658a0e4gw5tqlbnh8g3.jpeg

I think this image is pretty old, not sure though but I'd sweat I had already seen many months ago
  • westenger wrote: »
    Slatr wrote: »
    Trake wrote: »
    Hmm so a scoundrel or bounty hunter update perhaps?

Based of this image I have seen floating around recently, I would be guessing a Bounty Hunter rework, and Aurra Sing being released. Purely speculation though,

20150616053658a0e4gw5tqlbnh8g3.jpeg

I think this image is pretty old, not sure though but I'd sweat I had already seen many months ago

That would be pretty cool
  • Emmant
    93 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    1y8e7qy7z5zd.png
    @CG_Carrie

Hi Carrie - thanks for the communication thus far, it seems that you are implementing meaningful changes

I am experiencing a daily login calendar in game that varies from the two-per-month zeta model advertised here (1zeta,1omega 120crystals om day 31)

I would appreciate if you could address this :)
  • Roahn
    231 posts Member
    Those pop-ups that occur when going into the game are kinda annoying especially when it says you get something and never receive the gift.
  • Spang
    286 posts Member
    Emmant wrote: »
    I am experiencing a daily login calendar in game that varies from the two-per-month zeta model advertised here (1zeta,1omega 120crystals om day 31)

I would appreciate if you could address this :)

It's hard to read, huh?
    The bonus zeta, the second one that only appears on a 31 day month will reward people who do have a chance to log in each day.

April is only 30 days. The pictures were only reference to show the login rewards for a 31-day month.