Old Ben for Emporer's Demise

Im pretty sure you cannot use old ben in the emporer's demise event, which is a big fu to me, as i saw that he had the Rebel tag and assumed he could be used for the event, however i think he cannot be used after i already got him to 7*, gear level 8.

Replies

• Yes you should be able to.. he is a rebel
  • I know he has the tag/faction, but im pretty sure he cannot be used. All of the youtubers who i have watched do it havent got them on thejr rosters for the event. I hope he can be used, and i hope my grinding wasnt for nothing.
  • I know he has the tag/faction, but im pretty sure he cannot be used. All of the youtubers who i have watched do it havent got them on thejr rosters for the event. I hope he can be used, and i hope my grinding wasnt for nothing.

Well it won't be for nothing if you cant as old ben is a solid tank and he is needed for CLS hero's journey
  • Yeah, CLS's hero journey is the whole point i a 7* palp, because im going to need a 7* R2 (which i only got to 5*) as i got the game in Janurary.
  • I also know palp is good for squads (im only 1500-ish in squad arena)
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    Don't worry his a rebel he is able to be used.

There is a lot of rebels. No reason to expect any youtuber to show every character. Especially one who used to not be a rebel back in they day that people needed youtuber to get through this event

• For the longest time, he didn't have the Rebel tag, so he couldn't be used. Now he does.
  • He is a rebel so he can be used mostbpalpatine videos aren’t old because the event is old, people are still using like both rebel scout, and it is WAYY before the old Ben buff, you don’t need to 3 Star it to win, old Ben is a good choice