Looking for shard mates: Banach, Fives, Wheelz, MrSoft, Asoos, NorthKoreaKing, Elazard etc.

Cates
13 posts Member
Started a discord if you wanna join! post and i'll pm it to you.

Replies

• Hey, yeh it's me, sounds cool, I'm in
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    Sent you a message with the link!
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    Just a bump to let others know that we have about 5 people now.
  • hey man pm me :)
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    Sent you the link!
  • Hey! I'm axnotic
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    Sent you pm!
  • Hey, I am HashDump!
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    HashDump wrote: »
    Hey, I am HashDump!

Sending you a PM with the link!
  • @axnotic @HashDump @Cates Hey! Cannon Fodder - still a bit on the outside looking in, but hope to be up with you guys in a few months.
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    No problem! come on up! Want to join the discord?
    Recently a lot of new faces are popping into the top 20
  • Hi shard mates.My SWGOH handle is Torin Woodle....im more in the 30 to 50 range on your shard so looking up at you all....Think i got in the top 20 once!Hoping to crack top 20 soon a when i get my toons all G11 and quicker....

Cannonfodder!??....our exhange of battles yesterday back and forth was ridicolous to the extreme(was it 5 in total??).I think we safely established you can beat me, and i can beat you!
  • Ps you guys have some amazing toons
  • Terand
    33 posts Member
    Hey Cates, I'm Terand Thorn. Pretty sure I'm the last surviving droid user in the shard after Zajats went over to the dark side :P
  • Hi Cates, happy to see familiar names here! Can you send me a PM with the link?
  • cannon_fodder
    269 posts Member
    edited July 2017
    @Torin_Woodle LOL - agreed - what time is your payout? I've been avoiding you after that staunch lesson in retribution!! Which I'm sure was the intent.

@Torin_Woodle1 Edit to tag the right member.
  • Hey guys, im in same shard can anyone send me discord link
  • XxPker
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hello, I am not in your arena shard but I am trying to get in touch with someone who is in my arena shard through someone that may be in your shard chat. The person I am trying to reach is named Havoc from Force Ghosts. Hopefully, I can reach Havoc through Asoos. If your Asoos is the same Asoos as the one in Force Ghosts, I was hoping to relay a message through him to Havoc to join our shard chat. PM me on Discord because I do not check the forums regularly. My username is The_Nihilum#2661.
  • Cates
    13 posts Member
    XxPker wrote: »
    Hello, I am not in your arena shard but I am trying to get in touch with someone who is in my arena shard through someone that may be in your shard chat. The person I am trying to reach is named Havoc from Force Ghosts. Hopefully, I can reach Havoc through Asoos. If your Asoos is the same Asoos as the one in Force Ghosts, I was hoping to relay a message through him to Havoc to join our shard chat. PM me on Discord because I do not check the forums regularly. My username is The_Nihilum#2661.

Sorry man, although he is mentioned in the thread title, Asoos has never actually been in our shard chat. We do not have contact with him.
  • Thanks. I don't check the forums often so I just saw it now. If I get in touch with Havoc I'll try and send Asoos your way
  • XxPker
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I got in touch with Havoc. DM me your Discord link (through Discord please because I don't regularly check this site at The_Nihilum#2661) and I'll try and get Havoc to pass it on to Asoos if he is the same Asoos as the one in Force Ghosts.
    Post edited by XxPker on
  • @Cates i would like to join the shard chat. 🙂