P1 JTR line up pros/cons?

So, all P1 JTR line ups contain JTR (obviously!) and BB8, But the other spots seem to be a 3 from 4 of R2, RT, Scav Rey and a healer.

Is the healer option for when the rest of the line up isn't all G12 with enough health steal to keep them alive, or when there's an issue with spreading the foresight around?

When going with a healer I've seen line-ups including all combos of R2, RT and scav Rey.

Anyone got any pros/cons of the various options, or are they mostly similar, with people going with what they happen to have geared the best?

If using R2, does a zeta on Combat Analysis make a lot of difference? What about JTR's insight zeta? I mean, sure they'll both make some difference and every little helps, but I'm looking for the biggest improvements in the short term to help get through the phase.

Replies

• I've been running RJT, R2, RT, ScavRey and Finn. Seems to do pretty well, although I don't have the zeta on Combat Analysis yet.
  • Also, I don't use BB8 in her squads anymore
  • Interesting, going for pure damage output in that team? Does it last to enrage, or doesn't it matter as you get enough damage in anyway?
  • Hyoda is ideal because of the buffs he gives each toon as well as the assist attack that triggers an assist from bb8. It also reduces (but does not eliminate) the RNG factor. Other healers are pretty much just going to reduce RNG (JC works well for this). You can still put up 3MM+ without a
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    CA is very helpful in P1 because under JTR your squad will crit often and cleanse any defense down inflicted.

R2 and BB8 have no health steal but if you can use one of your other toons (JTR RT or ScavRey) to use the shield maneuver, they can generally build enough health back up with their health steal to get by without a healer.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Also, I don't use BB8 in her squads anymore

I would think you'd do much better with BB8 than Finn.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • I've been running RJT, R2, RT, ScavRey and Finn. Seems to do pretty well, although I don't have the zeta on Combat Analysis yet.

Based on your guild GP, I suspect you're not doing heroic yet (keep building, you'll get there). BB8 is a must on heroic. Nothing compares to having all those buffs on your toons. Give RJT, Scavenger, BB8, R2 and RT a try.
  • Silverwing6
    25 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    What about JTR's insight zeta?

Don't bother with this one unless she's not lasting to enrage, which I doubt is your biggest problem. It's really more for pvp/tw, where starting with foresight is very useful. In raids, she'll have offense up and crit damage up from bb8 constantly. Useful, yes, but not your most worthwhile investment. Better to get Combat Analysis, for the sake of the raid.