Move prize hour to 9pm

I'm on the West Coast, and the prize assignment happens to be at 6pm. Which gives me pretty much no chance to participate in the hottest and most important hour of the Arena battles, as it's driving home from work, dinner, family, etc.. Can we have a server that would have the prize hour at a later time, preferably at 9pm? Please?

Replies

• Its 6pm for every1 local time so i dont think theyr gonna change it.
  • For every person who works 8 to 5 (or 6 to 9) 6pm is an extremely inconvenient time for gaming. It's probably good for kids, but for working adults it's pretty bad.
  • I'm sorry it's bad times for you, but what about others that the time is good for. What is good for you, may not be good for them.

It sucks as no time will be good for everyone. But atleast they do different pay out times. Most games I played rewards are sent out at midnight SERVER time, which means only one pay out a day.

I'm not defending the pay out time as I would like it a little later myself. But have to understand no mater what time they choose, it's not going to be good for everyone. It's really impossable to fix it to where everyone has pay out times good for them.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    6 pm ist just a bad time in general for most people. It is the dinner hour and also a time when many are commuting from work.
    I hope they make this more flexible soon. Actually, I hope they redo the entire PvP system soon...
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    I would also think 6pm is a bad time for the majority of players, and closer to 9pm would be more suitable, even 7 or 8.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Keaven wrote: »
    I would also think 6pm is a bad time for the majority of players, and closer to 9pm would be more suitable, even 7 or 8.

9p.m. should make the most sense to most. Allows everyone in the family to have do their Squad Arena battles at a time they are most likely to be free enough to do so. 6p.m. is just too inconvenient for everyone from working adults to students studying hard.
  • ReeYees
    39 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    DarthSLR wrote: »
    For every person who works 8 to 5 (or 6 to 9) 6pm is an extremely inconvenient time for gaming. It's probably good for kids, but for working adults it's pretty bad.

Im adult and i work, 1pm to 5pm and 8pm to 11pm...

So 6pm is perfect for me, and sure for others :wink:
  • Wait, my bed time is at 9:00. Although if I do all my chores and brush my teeth I get to read a book until 9:30. ;)
    Seriously there is no one time that would be great for everyone. 6:00 is fine.
  • Qeltar wrote: »
    6 pm ist just a bad time in general for most people. It is the dinner hour and also a time when many are commuting from work.
    I hope they make this more flexible soon. Actually, I hope they redo the entire PvP system soon...
    Keaven wrote: »

@CG_JohnSalera @CG_MWyatt @CG_LucifersDaddy @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse

Please reconsider the arena pay out time. 6pm is horrible for most working folks and your paying customers.
  • Keaven wrote: »

+1
  • 9 PM would be bad for me, and I would more than likely lose my top 3 finishes everyday as I wouldn't be able to play. Moving to 7 or 8 would be great. 9 PM heck no. Would rather it stay it 6pm than 9.

I bet they know how many are active in their time zone so they know the best times to have it. While forums are great way to get ideas across, I bet not even 10% of the people that play even uses these forms. So every form person could vote yes, but that doesn't mean the majority of people playing want it changed.
  • I always thought one should be able to pick from 3 or 4 time slots and be locked in for a set number of weeks. Say something like, 3, 6, and 9 local time.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • +1
  • The game already implements something at 12:00pm, 6:00pm, and 9:00pm on our time zones. Let us choose from these at least.
  • I get up at 4:30 am to commute. I rarely see 9pm, which is sad because I haven't seen a full hockey game in about a year.
  • Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    A flexible payout time that you pick once would be great and you could turn it into a revenue stream by charging to change it more than once.
  • Breetai
    858 posts Member
    This is a perfect example why no mater what time is picked not everyone will like it.

Bad thing if they would have done like most games and made it to where rewards were sent out at midnight SERVER time. Then none of these threads would be made, and everyone would get rewards at the same time so only one person in your bracket would get 1st place rewards a day, and not one complaint.

But instead we have these threads. Because they give more rewards than any game I have ever seen, people still ask for more. I know it's human nature the more you get, the more you want.

Before someone says yeah but 6 PM is horrible for ALL working adults, midnight would be worse as I don't think most working adults are going to set up to midnight to PvP.

I work 5 am till 2 PM. So don't think ALL working adults can't play.