Zfinn on p2 for HAAT

Nadebotfm
546 posts Member
edited April 2018
so I finally have zfinn resistance. just wanted to check mod wise what I do?

I have RT and RP modded with crit damage. Finn, Poe, and BB8 i guess health with speed secondaries?

Any advice? https://swgoh.gg/u/nadebot/squads/59651/

Am i geared okay to do HAAT?

Replies

• Potency is important for res , you need to get exposes to land, without exposes, res falls apart rapidly
  • Potency is important for res , you need to get exposes to land, without exposes, res falls apart rapidly

potency on all 5? or everyone except bb8?

and do you need speed secondaries with potency or no because of zfinn?
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Potency is important for res , you need to get exposes to land, without exposes, res falls apart rapidly

You don’t need speed secondaries for trooper. He will gain enough TM from exposes. So straight potency and offense for him. You should shoot for 60% potency. You want the same on Poe and you want him as fast as you can get him. 232 speed will let you go before the tank and avoid some damage.
  • u want potency on the guys
    especially: poe, fin, RT
    poe needs to be 232 speed or more, so he starts before the side cannons

have offense crosses on RT and RP, crit dmg sets, as much cc and potency as possible
    speed arrow is enough on those two, u dnt need more speed

bb8 as much speed/survivability as u can so in case of bad rng, he is quick enough to recover
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    It's also beneficial to have bb8 go before Poe to get the secret Intel train buff up as that gives extra potency if you are really lucky it'll land on Poe or you can keep restarting till it lands on Poe
  • NicWester
    8928 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Nadebotfm wrote: »
    Potency is important for res , you need to get exposes to land, without exposes, res falls apart rapidly

You don't need speed secondaries, but I still go for them. I use Resistance in Arena, and switching mods is a pain in the ****-but, also, the bonus speed increases performance stability. You can be chugging along just fine with Resistance until you hit some bad luck and miss a few exposes in a row, extra speed will cover that gap often enough to make it worthwhile.

You can check the mods that I use on my guys here: https://swgoh.gg/u/nicwester/collection/?f=resistance

It might be overkill, but I'm willing to sacrifice damage per hit for consistency of exposes. If you chain enough exposes together the tank will rarely get turns, so you can make up the damage over enough time.

Also, for what it's worth, the secret to maximum damage is attacking with Poe and BB-8 if no one else already has 100% TM and there's an Expose you can crack.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Annnnnd there we go lol, all explained before the little one went to sleep .. ;)
  • hahaha thanks guys
  • 232 speed and over 60% potency eh? Is *that* all?

PS been farming resistance for months and I am challenged to get much over 210 speed with potency. Mine are still gear 8-9.