Lost my credits on the Special Events

Went to use the special events yesterday, got the keys, clicked on the mining droid first. I get a "Technical error" sign. So I then try the Bounty Hunter level, same exact thing. I then check the home page and see all my credits are gone. I have been trying to reach someone for help, but I get nothing. Ritnoy C. from customer service is COMPLETELY useless. All I could get was a , "well try the forum, the developers sometimes check them out." I asked him for anyone to e-mail and I get the "well try the forum" crap. Then he just closes the discussion, when he did NOTHING.

A little help please!!!!

Replies

• I posted an issue i had with events and never received a response from the dev. I had actually completed them...earned the credits, then logged off..came back on in 5-10 min..and the awards were gone. So i lost the training droids which were really needed...sigh.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Perhaps @CG_AaronNemoyten can comment.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Did you file tickets with CS through the game, or did you go through EA support some other way? I recommend going through the game's support.

I haven't heard of this issue happening before, though. Your credit droids disappeared? Did you complete the mission and then there was a crash? I'd need more information before filing a bug report.
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Did you file tickets with CS through the game, or did you go through EA support some other way? I recommend going through the game's support.

I haven't heard of this issue happening before, though. Your credit droids disappeared? Did you complete the mission and then there was a crash? I'd need more information before filing a bug report.
    Support is closing tickets after giving a generic non helpful response, and anyone that doesn't give up is directed to the forums.
  • Keaven wrote: »
    Support is closing tickets after giving a generic non helpful response, and anyone that doesn't give up is directed to the forums.

The game team is looking into this.
  • Keaven wrote: »

The game team is looking into this.
    Awesome. Good to hear :smile: