iOS Emulator for PC

Ithilix
39 posts Member
So, does any know of an iOS emulator for PC? I would like to play my ipad apps on my laptop.

Replies

• Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    If you speak about the game, use an android emulator and you can play your game on both system.
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Write to Apple and ask them to make one.
    iOS is closed source.

As was stated above though for swgoh just link you account to a Google play account and use android app player/Emulator.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    edited April 2018
    There is one I have seen people talk about, maybe Google it.

Or as suggested above, make an android account and link them.

Be mindful the dev team have stated that the use of emulators and macros can make you seem like you are cheating and get your account examined and even banned for a period of time.

Retracted while I find the source.

I thought it was LD, but not seeing it on the forum.
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »

Be mindful the dev team have stated that the use of emulators and macros can make you seem like you are cheating and get your account examined and even banned for a period of time.

Source? All I have seen them say is they are not supported and they won't help with them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    scuba wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »

Source? All I have seen them say is they are not supported and they won't help with them.

I will retract that statement until I can find it.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    There are no real iOS emulators. As for Android ones, well, all the gamechangers use them so......
  • I'm just an impartial observer here, who just happened upon this thread... and I would say that there is a good chance that utilizing an emulator could leave you vulnerable to suspension.

Not that CG is actively looking for those using emulators, but I've heard that this can sometimes throw errors and leave data points that make it look like the account being used had cheated.

Happy Friday!

LD
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
  • scuba
    14034 posts Member
    I'm just an impartial observer here, who just happened upon this thread... and I would say that there is a good chance that utilizing an emulator could leave you vulnerable to suspension.

Not that CG is actively looking for those using emulators, but I've heard that this can sometimes throw errors and leave data points that make it look like the account being used had cheated.

Happy Friday!

LD

Thanks @CG_LucifersDaddy .
    Not trying to bust any balls or start an argument and I get what you are saying but this would have been nice info to have back on threads that has been previously commented on by developers or in the ToS (which I have not found it in there anywhere). Technically the term emulator is used loosely them call themselves emulators and app players. I also believe the game changers are all using emulators/app players.

I completely understand the previous stance of not providing support for them as there is so many of them out there. In all reality there is no cheating that could be done on an app player/emulator that couldn't be done on a "supported" device so I don't really see the issue with them.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    Must admit I am finding this a little confusing. One on the being picked up for being suspect point but, and I may well be wrong but I got the impression many of these things were using a virtual machine and effectively running android within it, like proper android. If I sign into say Bluestacks or Nox on a PC then I get an alert on my phone and it tells me I have signed into a new device - so far so good. It tells me the new device is a Samsung something or other (whatever the virtual machine is and some of them you can choose), it does not tell me it is a Nox android emulator or the like.

Long story short, how would you even know?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    thomssi wrote: »
    Must admit I am finding this a little confusing. One on the being picked up for being suspect point but, and I may well be wrong but I got the impression many of these things were using a virtual machine and effectively running android within it, like proper android. If I sign into say Bluestacks or Nox on a PC then I get an alert on my phone and it tells me I have signed into a new device - so far so good. It tells me the new device is a Samsung something or other (whatever the virtual machine is and some of them you can choose), it does not tell me it is a Nox android emulator or the like.

Long story short, how would you even know?

I'm not sure if this is connected to how they know, but if you use android and you look at your connections or devices used, they show up as odd devices.
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    That's the thing, mine show up as perfectly normal devices. Galaxy S8+.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    thomssi wrote: »
    That's the thing, mine show up as perfectly normal devices. Galaxy S8+.

That's odd, that's not what I saw when I was using one.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    scuba wrote: »
    I'm just an impartial observer here, who just happened upon this thread... and I would say that there is a good chance that utilizing an emulator could leave you vulnerable to suspension.

Happy Friday!

LD

Thanks @CG_LucifersDaddy .
    Not trying to bust any balls or start an argument and I get what you are saying but this would have been nice info to have back on threads that has been previously commented on by developers or in the ToS (which I have not found it in there anywhere). Technically the term emulator is used loosely them call themselves emulators and app players. I also believe the game changers are all using emulators/app players.

I completely understand the previous stance of not providing support for them as there is so many of them out there. In all reality there is no cheating that could be done on an app player/emulator that couldn't be done on a "supported" device so I don't really see the issue with them.

I agree with all of the above. 100%. Well put, as usual. As someone who has played on emulators since launch, this shift from "we don't support them" to "they might be considered cheating" is a little bit concerning.

And, as Scuba points out, since all the YouTubers obviously use them, odd.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • thomssi
    526 posts Member
    I have another one that shows up as note 3 but anyway, while old, still not really weird. I think on some at least you can change the device it appears to be. That is why I was asking, seems no reason (from what I have seen but your experience clearly varies) why anything should be flagged other than for me I appear to have far too many phones.....
  • KOTAR
    1 posts Member
    DID SOME PLAYED KOTOR