General Grievous Rework

Now that we know that it’s coming, can we address the most important aspect of his rework?

Make Grievous big, again! And please, for the love of God, give the man his cloak! My man is naked out there!

Replies

• Options
    How do you know it’s coming?
  • Tilidi
    56 posts Member
    Options
    Give him his ship too
  • Options
    Without question!
  • Options
    This will only happen when they do the separatist rework
  • Options
    When they do separatists, eventually, I want Grievous to get his cloak, to be bigger in game, to have a capital ship and have him reworked! Though I wish they reworked jedi first so they became the meta, then rework grievous so the jedi killer becomes the meta killer too! Or at least make clone wars territory battles where grievous is one of the required characters (like the hoth bros or cls in hoth LS or veers snow or vader in hoth DS). You know, so the rework is not only for us to stare at, but to use it in game!

PS-I recently got Grievous 7*!
  • Options
    I’m one of very few people with Grievous at G12. So, I’ve been ready and waiting for a loooong time.
  • Options
    Grievous removed his cloak when he had a tough battle ahead. I suggest giving him a cloak and once the match starts he removes it!
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.

to extend an argument from the Clone helmet side of the field, didn't he always drop his cloak when fighting?