Vader shards

Moorebid
488 posts Member
Hi guys,
Up until 6*, vader popped up in the fleet store every other day or so, but ever since: nada, not a single time!
A friend of mine though still gets to collect shards for him, and just now he could upgrade him to 7*! He's 2 lvls lower than me, and I'm stuck at 12/100. This frustrates the hell out of me.
Is there an explanation?

Replies

• Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    He shows up randomly in fleet store and as rewards for achievements and In one of the events so it very normal for people to get his shards at different rates just keep checking the fleet store he'll show up again

also check what achievements your close to might be able to boost your count a little that way too
  • Darthpedro wrote: »
    He shows up randomly in fleet store and as rewards for achievements and In one of the events so it very normal for people to get his shards at different rates just keep checking the fleet store he'll show up again

also check what achievements your close to might be able to boost your count a little that way too

Erm, I check the fleet store every time it resets, and I swear he hasn't popped up once in the last month and a half. I'm keeping track...
  • I got him at 7 and I see him in the store.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Moorebid wrote: »
    Darthpedro wrote: »

Erm, I check the fleet store every time it resets, and I swear he hasn't popped up once in the last month and a half. I'm keeping track...

You have a spreadsheet or something? I'm not doubting you, it's just...

Actually I am doubting you.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Moorebid wrote: »
    Darthpedro wrote: »

You have a spreadsheet or something? I'm not doubting you, it's just...

Actually I am doubting you.
    Since that thread he showed up 3 times, 2 of which I quickly bought the shards, the last time I didin't have any currency left :-(
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I'm glad to hear he showed up for you.

Too late now, but for next time...if you're farming a character out of a store, always keep a decent stock on hand. The character might go missing for a long time, and then suddenly show up every refresh for several days straight. You never know with RNG, so you want to be prepared if it turns in your favor.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH