GW

NoomiZ
166 posts Member
I know this is a really unpopular opinion, but I am getting tired of GW. I have been doing it a long time but never managed to rack up 150 wins.

Can this requirement please be mended so that people who do not have deep pockets or rosters can get to simming it? Like reduce it by 50 or a 100 ... seems fair. Its becoming a chore right now for everyone.

Btw I don't need your criticism of if you play a long time you should be able to get 150 times easily ... if you come here to do that please don't and leave.

I cannot imagine I am the only one.

Replies

• JVU420
    429 posts Member
    They made it super easy don't see how you can't get to 150.
  • Zerfius
    55 posts Member
    How about this for criticism - we were all tired of it when it was really hard to complete. At least you have a goal to work towards. Get back in there and put in the work and then you to will get to sim the GW.

And I will not leave. I get tired of people asking to make things easier and easier that those of us who have put in the time and effort have EARNED. Try earning something and then come on here and whine.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    op, what's "a long time"?

I think gw was fine after the change but now is...gasp, too easy. I don't want to face 3/4 meta teams per gw like before, but fighting L63 toons makes it hard to be the sandbox it was at first.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to feedback section.

Dont worry you will get there, you just have to play for a long time. :wink:
  • JVU420
    429 posts Member
    Wish it was hard again. Can't test out any teams like before.
  • Darthpedro
    1175 posts Member
    @NoomiZ

A few questions if I may

What do you consider a long time?

How far are you from 150

Do you have a swgoh.gg account if so would you be willing to post a link?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    NoomiZ wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to feedback section.

Dont worry you will get there, you just have to play for a long time. :wink:

No offense, but it should just be simmable for everyone. Make it 50 times for all I care, or make it unlockable by cash, I mean that would make profit for EA and CG!

Honestly GW is probably one of the best places for new or just not veteran players to cut their teeth. It makes you face new teams you may not see and see things you may not have thought of.

It's also a decent place to practice and get used to different comps you may use elsewhere. When I first got my resistance to a useable place with gear for raids and everything, I ran them in GW for weeks. It gives you a good muscle memory or mindset of how to run the team.

But I wholly disagree with you, you should need to earn the ability to sim GW. I think 150 is a fair number, sure it could be lower. But it's not necessary.