NS Zombie

Is there any reason to raise her star level? I have her as a 2 star and could jump to 4 star now, don't know if she would be good at a higher star. I do hear that NS is decent for sith raid.

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Raids and TB.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Raids and TB.

I was told the secret to zombie is having no protection, so she dies easily and auto-taunts on revival.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Well ok but she can't die if she can't get in the battle.

Also, she only auto-taunts at the beginning of the battle (with omega) and after she attacks. She doesn't auto-taunt on revival.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Yes the paper zombie is a strategy some use to great effect, works well with zetas on AV and daka.

Also prevents fracture.

No zombie will not auto taunt on revival, only when killed on a counter on zombies turn.
  • Endless horde only gives her taunt at the end of her turn. TVF, great point on not being in the battle.
  • Empiric1
    346 posts Member
    Zombie + Spirit is good to solo Pit
    Also works really well to solo p3 and p4 of Haat but not needed.
    Really good for STR.

TB

the low gear zombie cheese doesn't realy work any more with palpa/vader teams and when people have troopers for the raid.

G12 Zombie with zDaka + zBariss is where it's at.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    anyone using talia instead of acolyte (w/zzventriss)? her heals can get NS full health, and so when damaged get the tm from zzventriss's leader. seems to work better in sith raid, at least, maybe haat. Don't see many NS teams in arena lately, but still

edit: don't have zdaka yet fwiw
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • VonZant
    3843 posts Member
    My zombie is 5* g7. I dont think I will raise her anymore. Perfect balance of paperness and utility in TB.
  • TVF
    36489 posts Member
    Endless horde only gives her taunt at the end of her turn.

Which means she doesn't taunt after reviving.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    Endless horde only gives her taunt at the end of her turn.

Which means she doesn't taunt after reviving.

So I have read, but almost close when you consider making her fast.
  • Raise her gear level but give her crappy but fast mods. No health, no protection. Mods like that random speed set tenacity cross with +15 speed that is useless elsewhere...
  • Raise stars, keep gear low. I haven't taken mine past gear 2 and use her all the time
  • Raise stars, keep gear low. I haven't taken mine past gear 2 and use her all the time

I have her at 8, but am not going to add. I do say she is more fun at 4* than 2*