Darkside hard node 9-b

Fizix
127 posts Member
edited April 2018
It's probably been mentioned before, but this node is WORTHLESS. I'd honestly be surprised if anyone has actually farmed this node on purpose...Please replace this garbage node with something more fitting for the level. Endgame players constantly need a reason to continue playing. As someone who has an account over 3 mil GP, this node is a kick in the nuts. Lightside phase 9 has nodes worth farming...what gives?

Replies

• QJinX
    219 posts Member
    I had to look and see what 9B was. Okay, its pretty funny lol.
  • It is funny lol but they've replaced toons on nodes before, my guess is one of these new toons were going there
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    Looks like a placeholder.

Moving to feedback
  • When I was gung ho about getting everything light side to 7 stars for platoons I farmed ewok scout there
  • Fizix
    127 posts Member
    Darthpedro wrote: »
    When I was gung ho about getting everything light side to 7 stars for platoons I farmed ewok scout there

Yeah, ok. But I hope others understand how silly it is to spend so much energy on such an easily obtainable character. And now everyone knows that the devs have opted to continually modify platoon requirements to entice you to pay for premium characters.