Content Update 4/11/2018 [MEGA]

Replies

• Already seeing new heroic rewards. Biggest step backwards in EA history. Horrible isn't remotely close 8f these p8cs ate real
  • R0n_Sn0w wrote: »
    image.png

This is disgustingly low compared to what it was earlier. It feels like a massive setback to the heroic guilds.

Wow. That is AWFUL!
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    I keep hitting the claim button and nothing happens.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    I'm seeing a lot of pics come in from what I assume is other players from your guild. Man, that is a brutal nerf to gear drops. The extra currency doesn't come close to making up for it.
  • Live_chrille
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    The changes to the Ground War is complete kitten. If you want to remove a faction to ad Jedi, you would of course remove Ewoks. Removing the only hope of clearing the mythic tier before a Jedi rework. Thanks CG.
  • Jeric
    271 posts Member
    R0n_Sn0w wrote: »
    image.png

This is disgustingly low compared to what it was earlier. It feels like a massive setback to the heroic guilds.

For you yes. Should be a step up for others in your guild.
  • Yup. For all the talk of new and improved that is the biggest bonehead move yet. Totally nerfed. Once traya is done out will just be about currency. Super underwhelmed
  • This is pathetic on CG part. First the nerf the raid. Then they nerf the rewards.
  • Yograin
    28 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    R0n_Sn0w wrote: »
    image.png

What the kitten is this??????
  • Ikey
    48 posts Member
    If this isn't a bug or not what they intended, I'm done with the raid, and quite possibly the game.
    Yet again, we're promised improvements, but handed a slap around the face and the finger.
  • Maegor
    1217 posts Member
    @kerwyn I'm hearing that none of the 20 that have posted rewards so far has seen a full piece. Is that true?
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    Any picture of the gear the 50th place finisher got?

The word "balanced" means something.
  • I just realized I need Ackbar 7* ship to 7* Chimaera and I have Ackbar's ship at 90/100... Will the event be back? Please say yes
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    I'll be chiming in too early...but the outcome will be as foreseen. I'm not happy with the raid reward system change in the coin department. It's not steep enough to warrant the loss in other gear.

What I'm more worried about is people putting in even more "0"s in all tiers but heroic.
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    The new Heroic rewards is a slap in the face for people who actually worked their rosters to get to a spot to succeed.

Very little salvage and it rewards people who log 0s or otherwise don't contribute as much.

In addition, it does little to encourage people to develop their rosters for the raid to score higher. Instead, it encourages the exact opposite.

Horrible move here for the community, for guilds, and for the integrity of your raid.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    westenger wrote: »
    I just realized I need Ackbar 7* ship to 7* Chimaera and I have Ackbar's ship at 90/100... Will the event be back? Please say yes

The event will not.
  • Time to hire new designers or at least take away the bong they present ones have clearly been hitting too hard. Glad we got a number of runs in before this.
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    No_Try wrote: »
    I'll be chiming in too early...but the outcome will be as foreseen.

People will complain? As always.
  • kerwyn
    144 posts Member
    Yeah I have all the pics. I’ll share them all on imgur. From all the ranks and post them here @Maegor
  • jedilord
    337 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    TVF wrote: »
    Any picture of the gear the 50th place finisher got?

The word "balanced" means something.

"restore balance to the Force" ... we know how it ended^^
  • There is literally no reason to do this raid now once Traya is unlocked and very little incentive to do more than what is needed to beat it...so much for making the game better...this was a nerf they spun as "making the rewards more equal"....now they all equally suck
  • The way the devs made it sound it was an upgrade to rewards. They have NERFED it. This is NOT the way to improve customer morale.
  • Brownie
    298 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Just something else EA/CG screwed up. They couldn't just be honest with us. They had to try to sell this as an improvement and seriously think were dumb enough to believe that.

This raid is awful. Its not fun and retreating 5000 times and spending an hour or more per phase in order to get a decent run is just kitten. But you know what, the rewards were worth it. Guess they were too good to be true.

Are you trying to burn this game down? Unbelievable

Post edited by Kyno on
  • gufu21
    335 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    No_Try wrote: »
    What I'm more worried about is people putting in even more "0"s in all tiers but heroic.

Yeah, I'm not sure this was a good move. The STR is already having a huge problem with people not putting in any effort (because it's not fun at all), and the new reward system only encourages more people to not put in any effort. At this point, it's REALLY not worth the chore of trying to do damage.
  • Banth
    158 posts Member
    Classic CG double speak. I knew the rewards we were getting were far too generous. Time to let them know how we feel about this recent raid change by speaking their language again.
  • My guild specifically planned our latest heroic clear so that it would get the update before we finished. All I can say is we better get this explained and resolved immediately. Way to screw over any good will you gained CG. I guess you really never will change.
  • Bz183
    170 posts Member
    WOW. Why do I even play this game? smh
  • Is the mythic thrawn event really only lvl 85?
  • gaunr
    17 posts Member
    disgusting