Removing inactive guild leaders

There should be a simple solution whereby any officer can request removal of a leader that's been inactive for X number of days.
A button that becomes active after say 50 days, the officer logs the transfer request, leader is then given a final chance before being removed and said officer is promoted.

Guild can chuck out inactive players,.thus the guils lives on and guild members are more likely to continue to play

Replies

• There is a simple solution, open a ticket with ea help ingame, bring your ally code' absent leaders ally code, guild name, and be an officer, they will transfer leadership.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    There is a simple solution, open a ticket with ea help ingame, bring your ally code' absent leaders ally code, guild name, and be an officer, they will transfer leadership.

This.
  • 1) How simple is it that most players are unaware of the procedure?
    2) Is it simplier than having a button that automatically requests change of leadership after prolonged inactivity?
  • 1) How simple is it that most players are unaware of the procedure?
    2) Is it simplier than having a button that automatically requests change of leadership after prolonged inactivity?

Then don't do it.

I'm amazed people ask for help then complain about the help.
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Kyngzilla wrote: »
    1) How simple is it that most players are unaware of the procedure?

Then don't do it.

I was thinking the same thing.

I put in a ticket recently, albeit it not for this, and it was taken care of within hours. I couldn’t have asked for much more.
  • I didn't criticise the EA
    sying wrote: »

Then don't do it.

I put in a ticket recently, albeit it not for this, and it was taken care of within hours. I couldn’t have asked for much more.

I didn't once criticise the EA help system so why are you talking about that? My point is if people don't know that is available, then they could get fed up and leave the game.

• sying
    982 posts Member
    I didn't criticise the EA
    sying wrote: »

Then don't do it.

I didn't once criticise the EA help system so why are you talking about that? My point is if people don't know that is available, then they could get fed up and leave the game.

I never said you did. I did agree that I find it amazing when people (in this case you) ask for help and then complain about it.

You have to put a ticket in through help to get this done. It’s really quite simple. The reason why there’s not a button for any officer to push is because some **** might do it just for kicks and giggles.

You might want to try putting a ticket in. You might get more out of it than changing the guild leader. Hint, hint.
  • Firstly, off your high horse I never asked for help. I know how to put an in game ticket.
    I was making a suggestion to make the process simpler in order not to lose players.

Reason being? An officer in my guild HAS put in a ticket and hasn't had an adequate response. The result? Players have stopped playing the game.
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Why would anyone stop playing over that? Lots of us have figured out how to remove a leader. Even if you couldn't, why wouldn't you just find a new guild?
This discussion has been closed.