How far am I?

mali3538
105 posts Member
edited March 2018
I am bulding a team for 3rd and 4th phase of haat, how far am I, i know i need g12, but I am more intrested in mods and zetas. On what should I need to work more.
This is my team:
https://swgoh.gg/u/mali3538/squads/33648/

Thanks in advance for sugestions.

P.S. With this team i have cleared 28% of 2nd, whole 3rd and 4th phase in aat. And it was tough in 2nd phase..3rd is easiest, 4th, i have finished 2 moves before enrage
Post edited by mali3538 on

Replies

• Looks good.. ibat zeta, han shoot first zeta. Speed is nice, but u need to work on han and bb8 protection. They need at least 27k prot to avoid the canon one shoot u. Akbar it's okay at 25k. But if u can swap with circle mod with prot primary it will be better since akbar don't have health steal.
  • Thanks
  • I would add that the Omega abilities for BB8 need to be in place, as well as Thrawn's Grand Admiral Command (cooldown reduction is a biggie, you get more protection boosts). Thrawn's basic can wait since you don't need to stun anyone.
  • Thanks Kvothe, i am adding omega abilities to all caracters in this team, but i do not have them stored, so i will need approx 15 days to do that...
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    G11 is usually enough. The key is to survive the shot from the canon. With that team, you will easily prevent the boos from summoning the small droids again. If your BB8 and Han survive, you will be fine. Ackbar doesn't need gear. You will want him to die early. Strip him of all mods before you initiate the battle.
  • Waqui, you are telling me this for assists? I have seen that he is hitting too often when i use covert data transfer with bb8...and that can be anoying...
  • I did 20% of 2nd phase, whole 3rd and 48% of 4th phase.

It was enough to my guild finish first haat.
  • Shaeis
    182 posts Member
    Switch Zolo by zVentress and you will finish p4 easy ;-)
  • I have finished last night with this team ;)
    Just ackbar didnt die, and he is helpfull in 4. phase.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    mali3538 wrote: »
    Waqui, you are telling me this for assists? I have seen that he is hitting too often when i use covert data transfer with bb8...and that can be anoying...

I see you did fine with a g10 BB8 even.
    When fractured, the boss doesn't counter anyone.
  • Waqui wrote: »
    I see you did fine with a g10 BB8 even.
    When fractured, the boss doesn't counter anyone.

3. phase is easier without ackbar, he asists too much, an then grivus make his move, but 4. is not, if ackbar die, bb8 must be faster than mine

Thanks all for advices, I have did it. ~20% 2nd, whole 3rd and 4th.