Update to Raid Reward Changes - 4/11/18

Replies

• I’m a little confused. When people started beating hSith immediately and there were some mechanics that weren’t intended, the correction happened in days. This included refactoring of expose and boss health, and a change of several mechanics on P3. Why does it take 2 weeks to increase gear drop rates in a direction towards what previously existed?
  • Please don't upgrade HAAT and Rancor rewards. I'd rather not take the risk
  • wikking wrote: »
    "Q: Will players be happy with the normalization of gear Mystery Boxes?"

--> Shell we make a quick poll? ^^

Not anymore - and the 14 days to implement a simple revert (if they have a decent SCCS then this is 2 clicks) is absolutely laughable.
  • JediMasterGibs
    421 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    What do you guys expect with some 20-30 something chick running the show at CG? Its obvious this Carrie chick has no freaking clue about the Star Wars universe, or play this game. Raids have always had **** rewards. Why does challenge gear appear in the rewards? So it's a reward to spend X amount of time in a raid for a reward I can wait until X day to get out of a challenge that I can sim? Makes sense to me. Here let me open up my wallet and give you all my money Carrie, because you obviously think we are all cash cows.

I logged in just to comment on this. There are always powers abover her head that she can’t control. As another 20-30 something that has significant input at the large company I work for, this is just insulting. I gotchu @CG_Carrie my job has a lot of similarities.

Back on topic:
    Yeah they nerfed the hell out of rewards, ad went back on their nerf. Truth is we don’t know what they’re shooting for. Sith heroic is hard as hell and deserves at least one full piece which now they’ve said they will make happen. I also think they are being extremely transparent with us. Will our rewards ever be what we want? Probably not, but that is to keep the game alive; no matter what other think about it.

My guild just completed our first heroic a day before this happened so we just need to see what all these changes bring. It doesn’t sound like this is the last change they’re making. I think the time sink involved does demand a certain level of decent gear as the g10-11-12 jumps are still incredibly difficult
  • @CG_Carrie is not just a producer, she's the Lead Producer. Everything has to go thru her. She knew. To say otherwise, is insulting our intelligence.

I had thought things were improving, and on small things it was slightly.

2018 has been a banner year for them.

And not in a good way.
  • Still so disappointed that this is the response. @CG_Carrie @CG_RyDiggs I don't think you guys are appreciating how demotivating this is at the individual player level and how that will impact spending habits around the raid. I'm in a top GP guild and I saw / heard the impact on players spending of resources for gear, acquiring toons, and allocating materials...and just a lot of general excitement.

For example, when we saw the rewards and then noted how good Nightsisters were in P4 for big scores...the amount of people that 7*'d Zombie from shipments rocketed in short time (I was one of them). Many acquired Visas just for having another strong anti-Sith character to perform in the raid. Most spent significant gear resources / vaults on top end gear for toons like Resistance Trooper or Scav Rey to max out damage totals for the raid.

Now let's look at going forward - you have this Bounty Hunter rework with Bossk coming up and it was stated it would be more PVE focused and make relevance to their raid bonus - that got my attention and others as well since it had Sith Raid impact...which because of the gear rewards became a HUGE priority. Now though with bad rewards that are also flat, why would anyone care to spend the $300 to get Bossk and gear the other BH to 12+ for the raid specifically? We can already beat the BH missions in DSTB...so where will this PVE-focused team even matter and have a place in the game? PVE-wise, there's no point in their entire update. Unless they are also very PVP arena / TW viable there's no way I'd bother with this team ... but prior to the nerf I was pumped to put another viable Sith raid squad in my arsenal, plus BH are cool anyway so it would have been a no-brainer value wise.

This is bad bad bad...and then that sour taste really makes you look at the rest of the game like...why bother? What am I doing here? What saves the game in times like this is the guild / team aspect. Were my personal experience as an individual player the only consideration this would easily be an insta-quit decision without looking back.
  • Jedi_of_Oz wrote: »
    CG_Carrie wrote:
    Second, in our initial tuning, we overshot the mark in the odds of full GXII piece drops. Players who have the Sith Heroic Raid on farm, completing it twice a week without fail, consistently getting 1 or more full GXII pieces (emphasis on GXII because of the immense value of those gear pieces in combat), will pull away from the rest of the population in a way that is truly detrimental to the long-term health of the game.

What? You mean this is unlike players who chose to invest many hundreds, if not thousands of dollars to buy game-related resources?

Those players also 'will pull away from the rest of the population in a way that is truly detrimental to the long-term health of the game'.

But I guess they're paying CG/EA to do that so that's okay, right?

You beat me to it :smile:
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Just watching people rage out and leave the game like I'm watching Rome burn. I'll stay for the grind and the Star Wars universe and the schadenfreude.
    giphy.gif
    Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    I've listened to many interviews with developers of this game. I got to shake EA Jesse's hand at a CON when he was still here. From everything that I've observed I really believe that the people involved in this game love Star Wars, and want to make a fun game. That's why it's baffling to me how they keep fumbling the ball so badly so often.

I appreciate all the extra communication from the devs lately. And it's been more than just talk. There have been plenty of meaningful improvements to the game I could list. But some how you guys manage to destroy any good will you create. The simple lessons here are: 1. Stop rushing out broken stuff. 2. Don't lie to us.

I've heard straight from the devs lips that there are people who's sole job is balancing the economy. All day long looking at data, and assessing the flow of widgets into the game. How were you off so badly? If the new nerfed rewards had come out with the raid originally we all would have grumbled a bit, and gotten over it especially when the next gear level was added on top of it. But after weeks of actually great rewards having them taken away becomes a giant disaster. And it's 100% self inflicted.

Currently the rewards for first place in the Heroic Sith Raid are worse than last place before. There is no way you can spin that unless you're delusional. To call that "improvements" is a bald faced lie. You threw gasoline on the dumpster fire you created by telling us you were going to do the opposite of what you were about to do. And even in your explanation post you keep avoiding responsibility. You didn't, 'make an oversight in wording' or whatever. You just lied.

If you had been more careful about what you released there would have been no real problem. If you release rewards that are too high, but told us that honestly, mentioned the actual positive changes that were coming with the nerf to soften it (more guild tokens, no challenge gear, new gear added next month, etc) then people would be upset, but would settle down eventually, and I for one would respect the honesty. As it is you make the worst decision every turn. I really want you guys to be around working on this game for a long time, but somebody has to start acting with some common sense.

Please just remember. Talking a lot isn't communication if what you're saying isn't true.

After some thinking I was going to post something this morning - but Jace said it so perfectly, there is almost nothing else to say.

The last line is so true:

Talking a lot isn't communication if what you're saying isn't true.

For 2+ years there has been a consistent "theme" on the forums. "Please just give us clear and honest communication." We are all smart enough to realize that you can't tell us everything (and you won't tell us certain things - like actual drop rates in packs, etc.) We also realize that the game needs to maintain balance and make money at the same time. But clear and honest communication goes a long way in building and maintaining trust. And yet CG continually ignores this primary requirement of all relationships. Tell us what you can - and just don't lie. It's not that difficult...but apparently, not possible. Any good will you had built up has been completely obliterated.

Honestly, I'm more disappointed than angry. Partially with CG - and partially with myself, for thinking that "this time, it will be different." Apparently I was wrong.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Exactly.
    -"Hey, they are actually liking the rewards!" (T7 only ofc)
    -"What?!? Nerf it immediately!!! They are not supposed to like anything. This game MUST be fueled by feeling of "not happy"...
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    There is one good thing as a result of this new “flattened” reward system. Now the response to every new theory crafted/GameChanger video about a new high dmg team will be: who cares! I get just as much by logging a zero anyway.

So before you GameChangers go to your corners and try to make a video and put any positive spins on this one to kiss CG’s behind, you might want to think twice about the viability of your own business if no one cares to watch your videos anymore.

{EA_Lanna: Profanity removed}
    Post edited by EA_Lanna on
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    Just to recap: since releasing the Sith raid you immediately made the raid MORE difficult by nerfing expose, while also lowering rewards and referring to this raid as “aspirational content” in your interview.

These rewards are NOT something for guilds to “aspire” to. The reward for all of the coordination, recruiting, and time invested in beating the raid are incredibly demotivating.

I honestly have no idea how you guys messed this launch up so badly, but here we are. Please stop making so many decisions that are hostile to your player base.

Please.
  • Posted in the Content Update megathread, but it deserves to be shared here, too. The problem goes beyond the Heroic raid. Our Guild runs Tier IV because anything else takes us too long and we lose tokens, and we just finished a raid late last night. The rewards were awful. It wasn't just the Heroic tier that got nerfed. Everyone got screwed.

The problem goes beyond the vocal contingent of Heroic farmers here on the forums, CG. After seeing the rewards last night, the strongest members of our guild have flat out said they're just going to auto battle the whole thing because it's not worth the effort.

You say you wanted to make a raid that people wouldn't auto—well, having an incentive to try is an important component of that.
  • The initial rage is over, but the disappointment over the initial change and the lackluster update remains. Normally most people would say in dubio pro reo, but the time where you can claim that is long over. If this was not trying to sell your player base for stupid, what was it then? You admit it with your update post today, its just shocking.

In your communication on 4/2 you promised a higher quantity and a higher quality of raid rewards, including heroic. People where realistic enough, that this will mean a drop in rewards for the first ranks. But we didn't expect that this is a drop for the lower ranks also. You tried to sell a nerf as an improvement - just this alone is a new low. We do not know the exact calculation behind your rewards, but you don't need a nobel price in mathematics to figure out that you give just less.And this stays the same even after your update. One full carbanti has just not the same value as a full g12. It is easy economics. I rather spend two days of arena rewards for a carbanti than 6 days of arena rewards for a g12. Your partly roll back doesn't fix this and remains disappointing. The sithraid was supposed to be the g12 raid and should remain like this. Heroic sith rewards with a little reward rng (no challenge gear) was the best that happened in a long time - this is now away. This is not acceptable - period.

And whats even worse, you continue with your wishy washy communication:

"We made an oversight in wording in the initial announcement of the changes". At least you didn't called it a typo anymore. Common, you take so much care in wording and announcing stuff, that we should believe this? It wasn't intended? No...

"Guild Currency and Guild Event Token rewards are significantly better than before" If you double something small like event tokens, it remains small. Its again simple mathematics on how much you can buy with those tokens. Significant has another meaning for me, but its the same when you state "a great chance". This again is like low sales pitch level which no serious business would do.

"To our Heroic raiders: please take some time over the next couple of weeks and take a look at the aggregate GP lift among your guildmates..." Request time from your payers and wait and see is something you also did in the past and its not how it should work.

For players like me who stick around since the beginning you disappoint and under-perform over and over again. You have your waves of where you promise improved communication only to fall back in your old schema and disappoint again. You have the best brand on this world, but you are so worried over your economics that you forget to keep the game fun. There are 145 toons now in the game (plus ships) and when I read today's update post it sounds like the majority of your player base will max all toons ithis year. No, thats not possible even with a lot of economic support on the player side.

Bugs in the raid make it too easy = this is not healthy for the game (=economics), gets an immediate fix. Other raid bugs which would make the raid more playable remain unfixed for much longer. Its a repeating pattern that can be observed over and over again.

I am aware that EA is a publicly traded company and not the cool company from my youth anymore - this is ok, and I expect decision that are sometimes hard to understand from a gamers point of view. But I still wanted to believe that at EA there are still gamers that care about the game, the community and the brand and that there is a certain honest treatment of your customer. But what you made us understand today shows unfortunately something different.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Sith raid is annoying and not fun as it is. Takes years to complete tier 4 even.
  • I knew it!! I always know all the nice stuff is staged!!
  • JacenRoe wrote: »
    I've listened to many interviews with developers of this game. I got to shake EA Jesse's hand at a CON when he was still here. From everything that I've observed I really believe that the people involved in this game love Star Wars, and want to make a fun game. That's why it's baffling to me how they keep fumbling the ball so badly so often.

I appreciate all the extra communication from the devs lately. And it's been more than just talk. There have been plenty of meaningful improvements to the game I could list. But some how you guys manage to destroy any good will you create. The simple lessons here are: 1. Stop rushing out broken stuff. 2. Don't lie to us.

I've heard straight from the devs lips that there are people who's sole job is balancing the economy. All day long looking at data, and assessing the flow of widgets into the game. How were you off so badly? If the new nerfed rewards had come out with the raid originally we all would have grumbled a bit, and gotten over it especially when the next gear level was added on top of it. But after weeks of actually great rewards having them taken away becomes a giant disaster. And it's 100% self inflicted.

Currently the rewards for first place in the Heroic Sith Raid are worse than last place before. There is no way you can spin that unless you're delusional. To call that "improvements" is a bald faced lie. You threw gasoline on the dumpster fire you created by telling us you were going to do the opposite of what you were about to do. And even in your explanation post you keep avoiding responsibility. You didn't, 'make an oversight in wording' or whatever. You just lied.

If you had been more careful about what you released there would have been no real problem. If you release rewards that are too high, but told us that honestly, mentioned the actual positive changes that were coming with the nerf to soften it (more guild tokens, no challenge gear, new gear added next month, etc) then people would be upset, but would settle down eventually, and I for one would respect the honesty. As it is you make the worst decision every turn. I really want you guys to be around working on this game for a long time, but somebody has to start acting with some common sense.

Please just remember. Talking a lot isn't communication if what you're saying isn't true.

I agree with him. Hearing the videos and what was published by @CG_Carrie made the new rewards sound fantastic. What it sounded like was being communicated was that loot boxes would be equiv to what those finishing in top 4-10 would receive. (this wasn't said, but it mentioned that the top 3 wouldn't be as good in the drops, but they would be compensated with more tokens etc. So the top 3 would be a little disappointed, but it would be better for the guild as a whole. Sounds great right?

Then we are told that challenge gear was being removed. That sounds good too. However, it was NEVER mentioned that the guaranteed G12 salvage pieces would be removed. And thus far it seems that is the case, people are getting rewards with zero gold salvage. Seems crazy for how difficult the raid is (which is good), but it requires so much work until your guild is strong enough as a whole to finish it without 100% participation.

Also, the increase in tokens comes no where close to making up what was taken away. So why keep pushing that, you would need to increase the tokens probably 3-5x greater to cover the difference and the decrease in guaranteed pieces.

It's frustrating that CG continues to build something up, only to let you down. Shame on us, Shame on me for believing they would actually improve already pretty good rewards. Jokes on us.

Just please give us the other rewards back and get rid of the challenge gear pieces. Restore a little trust in your client base, because this "improvement" is really just putting whip cream on poop and calling it ice cream.
  • Seriously, what the hell is wrong with you guys? We're talking about trust and lies and a kick in the teeth? They said they were going to improve it, they didn't, they said they messed up, and they'll fix it. THIS IS JUST A **** GAME, PEOPLE! Get over it.
  • What really needs to change is they keep creating characters which is great, but keep using the same gear requirements. I have 22 characters that need but will never get MkV Stun Guns, 29 that need mk3 holo projectors, 30+ mk3 Carbanti Sensor Array, etc... Mainly Monday and Thursday's (same rewards) Challenges peices are used when they assign gear requirements for level upgrades. What am I to do with 2500+ gear peices for mk4 droid caller salvage, or 2400+ mk5 keypads, etc...?

What makes no sense is the high amount of Crystals needed to buy fully crafted peices, 2800 crystals for a piece of gear that needs 4 different parts to create it, with 3 of those parts I have 2500+ pieces each, and 1 part cost 520 ctrystals for just 20 gear pieces of the 50 needed. There is also a couple Fully crafted peice that cost 2781 crystals (or similar) mkV stun gun ( ?)and another one that cost 1274 crystals (mk4 comlink) . .... why are they such an odd random number?

• Ljaat
    86 posts Member

JacenRoe wrote: »

Was going to say something and this says it all. Great post!
  • Broxxor
    595 posts Member
    You guys are insane if you think @CG_Carrie will respond to any of this.

They're back to the same old same old. Give a "final day", toss up a double middle finger, and tell you to shut up and like it.

It's literally no different than it was with kozi.

This isn't about long term health or longevity of the game, it's about squeezing any juice out of the nut they can.

It's clear some bean counter saw the raid was on farm sooner than expected and decided people should be paying for that gear rather than getting it on a farmed raid. So the options were to nerf the raid again or nerf rewards. It's easy to nerf rewards and give some vague and undetailed explanation about stores in the future maybe getting g12 stuff to partially offset.

The fact is: for heroic raiders, in ALL ranks, the rewards are significantly worse than before. This won't be addressed, rather its lumped in with the teeeeeeny bump in lesser raid rewards. Again, it's a huge F U from CG to customers that pay in this game.

And nothing we can do but complain to a dead ear as they close communication again. So then "turning a corner" with the community was a lie, everything they said just over a week ago was a lie, the rest no reason to think they suddenly went be liars to their player base for the remainder of the game.
  • Polaris
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I woke up this morning to pretty awful T6 gear rewards at rank 4: some salvage for a Mk 5 Stun gun and miscellany. There were no gold pieces: salvage or otherwise.

As a member of a midrange guild (104M) that is hovering between T5/6 and trying to motivate players to move forwards, this rework was a massive kick in the teeth in our time and effort.

Guildmates are already saying this raid is not enjoyable, and the rewards are not worth the time commitment.

Your update has made it much worse. This will not help 'the health of the game' when your player base leaves.

Your promise to make good only Heroic Sith tier rewards is also disappointing when your original post promoting these updates stated that these changes should be rewarding those '"moving up" to, and performing well in, those challenging Tiers'.

I will finish off by reiterating an earlier comment that your communications are not worth much when your actions are completely contradictory.

Please leave the AAT and Pit raids alone.
  • As a leader of a 73M GP guild who's been doing T4 raids since the raid came out (we experimented on Day One with a T6 and quickly found out we were no where NEAR ready and then a T5 that took TWO weeks to finish) I had recently updated our rules section for the Sith raid. I made it mandatory but noticed that participation had sloped down recently. I attributed the lack of participation to several factors:

- The raid in of itself is a frustrating time sink (P1 I am looking you square in the face here)
    - The TWO weeks it took us to finish a T5 raid I think took the wind out of some of the members sails (and I can't say that I blame them)
    - The rewards were absolute kitten for the amount of time put into the raid

A fellow officer posted a screenshot of Heroic Sith rewards. Full blown G12 pieces plus Traya shards. Now there is a WORTHY goal to shoot for. So I had discussions with other officers on how to get our participation back up. Why? I wanted us to have those rewards. I knew it would take months for us to get there but the rewards at the end appeared to be more than worth it. I told fellow officers and guild members that this was the direction we needed to go. And this is before a hint of a Sith raid reward "improvement". At this point all I really wanted was for the guilds like me who were trudging through T4, T5, and T6 raids to be rewarded appropriately. I had faith that changes would come.

Fast forward maybe two weeks after that and @CG_Carrie posted a Dev blog for the Sith raid rewards and I said to myself "God bless you Carrie. Here is what I need to motivate my members to keep slugging it out". I had no illusions that we would be ready to tackle a Heroic Sith raid in the next month or two. Because we are that lower-middle guild class, we lack the JTR's and other specific teams needed for that raid. But with the rewards improving for T4 and up, I thought to myself that these changes would inject some life into what has been a mind-blowing slog fest. I don't mind the challenge. I really, honestly don't. I remember when a T5 Rancor for us back in September 2016 was too hard for us. But what makes a guild a guild is working towards a common goal. Sharing ideas, posting screenshots of different team compositions, seeing members making concerted efforts to improve and then seeing the fruits of their labor translated into higher damage. This is the stuff that I love in the game. My biggest complaint with the Sith raid has never been with the difficulty. My complaint has been that the rewards were not appropriate for the difficulty/work involvement.

Because I knew reward changes were coming I didn't beat anyone up or boot anyone for missing a Sith raid. I turned the other cheek and chanted "Just wait for the reward changes to come and THEN you can push that agenda for Heroic Sith raid preparation". We finished a T4 raid maybe around 20 minutes before the update got pushed out yesterday. So we got the new and improved rewards...

Here's two quotes from fellow officers:

"I also remember way more credits and there was 2 prize boxes for 1st through 3rd so less gear"
    "I'll take the extra guild currency, the gear is a bit underwhelming"

Challenge gear taken out, extra guild currency, guild store currency, but the gear and credits take a direct hit the higher you finish. It didn't feel right to me but I said to myself that the rewards were a work in progress and this was the first "attempt" to fix it. Okay I can live with that I said to myself.

And then I read @CG_Carrie update about the raid rewards. I had to read it multiple times to understand it. That was red flag number one for me. Sifting through what appeared to be a land mine with all the jargon. And as I read all the responses it hit me what I was looking at. That this was a sham. The trumpeted changes for raid reward changes was nothing but a nerf. And I feel duped. Duped that I have been instructing my guild to stick with this thing and that the hard work would pay off. I feel like I'm choking on my words here. Thankfully I didn't boot anyone because of non-participation for this raid. How many guilds have done that already? How many restructures of guilds have taken place in the name of HSITH preparation?

Why should I even bother with pushing for HSITH preparation now? You've basically just undercut the guilds that can do them. And I don't care about the whole "The big guilds get bigger" thing. It's been like that forever. That's why they are the big guilds. I have no illusions of catching up with whales and krakens. But even there you have just shoved a knife in their backs as well. It just boggles my mind of how the Developers keep having things like this happen. Window dressing it by saying it was an oversight in wording. You have got to be kidding me. This is the stuff that just drives the community bat kitten crazy.

So in summary...

The good:

- Challenge gear is gone for Sith raids T4 and up
    - Guild store currency for T4 and up

The bad:

- Skip to the ugly

The ugly:

- HSITH raid rewards for top players is like playing the odds that you get with an escape in a HAAT attempt
    - The guy who puts a minimal effort in the raid is likely to see the same or possibly a better reward than someone who finished in the top 3
    - Incentive to get to the point of HSITH preparation is now likely just for Traya shards (it certainly isn't for gear incentives)
    - The raid continues to be just a painful time sink for now even more lackluster rewards

<Slow clap of hands>. Just when I think that there will be some meaningful changes something like this comes along. Unless I have misread something here I see no reason in making my guild suffer this cluster kitten of a raid. I'll re-word the rules and take the mandatory participation out. Those who wish to participate and get something of a reward can continue to do so. I'll do it because, I'll feel obligated to do so because a reward is better than no reward. But unless their is some meaningful changes there is no reason to progress to a Heroic Sith raid. Congrats to the Developers. You broke my spirit.

SWGOH Guild: Peace Is A Lie SWGOH Profile: Boofpoof Discord: Buffpuff#3065
  • Glurp
    57 posts Member
    The major issue here is that what they consider balanced rewards for effort is different from what most players consider balanced rewards. The business model inevitably leads to this difference. No matter what they change and how they deal with these situations, that difference will remain.
  • Thank you CG and producers for all the missteps you made. That gives me more time outside of this game.

I'm not quitting or threatening to quit. I'm NOT asking other players to boycott or petition or ask not to spend money.

I've formed real apathy and indifference towards the game now.

Thanks again for giving me time to play other games or doing other things outside of this game.
  • If you want guilds to get raid done they should be rewarding
    You promised a fix and wow they suck
    Hope the next ones better
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    DoOrDoNot wrote: »
    Thank you CG and producers for all the missteps you made. That gives me more time outside of this game.

I'm not quitting or threatening to quit. I'm NOT asking other players to boycott or petition or ask not to spend money.

I've formed real apathy and indifference towards the game now.

Thanks again for giving me time to play other games or doing other things outside of this game.

Yep - I get it. I skipped logging in for the last free energy last night. Our guild is going to wrap up HSith today, and I'm not even going to bother jumping in in Phase 4.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Rubberb0y
    91 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Absolutely disgusted with the prizes for Heroic tank raid. An hour and 20 minutes I could have spent playing Marvel Strike Force. Msf is miles better.
  • Carrie
    122 posts Member
    Hey all, I'm not going to be able to reply to each of you individually, but I will read through all the comments and am listening to what's being said. When we said we wanted to communicate more, we knew there could be times like these where - if we had never shared our intent in the first place, then maybe this would feel like less of a let down.

I ask that with the changes in effect (and we gave ourselves two weeks to make sure we can do the work, test it, get it in the build and roll it out to you - but it could be less) see how it feels then, if you're so inclined.

We will continue to monitor both the data and the sentiment and will keep you update on the changes we are making and why we are making them.
    Senior Producer, Galaxy of Heroes
This discussion has been closed.