Active Guilds Looking For Players - April 2018 ***READ RULES IN FIRST POST***

Replies

• Balkanska družina Guild is looking to add up to 10 more active players.

Some stats:

Heroic Rancor every 3-4 days. 24 hr zero damage then free for all. We have 10+ soloists within 15 minutes so it's never an issue to complete the raid. Raid begins 20:00 CET.

NAAT is done in a few hours. Moving to HAAT within 30 days. Begins 21:00 CET.

Sith raid tier 2 is done within 2 days. Launches immediately.

We are 34 mil+ strong.

take about 15-18 stars in Territory Battles.

Territory wars we win about half the time.

We have no mandates for activity, but obviously we are looking for active players that obey the raid rules we have established. Most important is that you are respectful of others since most of us are adults with families that use this as a stress-reliever, not creator. 7 days of inactivity and we will boot you :)

We are CET (central European time).

We used LINE to communicate

https://swgoh.gg/g/29372/balkanska-druzina/

Add 242-592-874 on LINE if you are interested to join us, or message me here.

Happy gaming :)
  • If you are looking for a Fun2Play Guild, then we are recruiting for The Axis of Awesome!

We have quite a lot of inactive players in the guild and we would like to replace those with people who actually want to participate.

At the moment our Guild GP is 26m with some having a GP of 1,5+m and others only a couple hundred thousand. Rancor is a breeze, we get between 12 and 15 stars in TB and have won several TW.

Our main time zone is CET, but we have players from all over the world.

If you love the game and do your best, but are neither a whale, dolphin or just don’t like the high pressure of other guilds, this is the one for you.
    We don’t care about how „good“ you are. We don’t care about your GP. If you have a big roster, that’s a plus for TB-platoons, but also not necessary.

What we are looking for in you is that you are willing to:

-Spend 250+ energy a day.
    -Participate in HAAT (we need more players to participate in phase 1 and 2)
    -Participate in TB and TW
    -Learn and get better (at your own pace)
    -Join discord and keep a regular look on it for events
    -Follow commands and strategies from me and our officer ;)

That’s it!

What you’ll get is a relaxed game with few and easy rules, nice co-players, easy Han shards and with your help even Kenobi shards soon!

Hit me up with a DM if you are interested. Just write why you’d like to join, what you want to bring in and maybe your swgoh.gg profile, if you have one!
  • Gannon
    1619 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Rise Together
    Find me here, Gannon, or on LINE: Gannon009
    Guild's reset is at 11:30 UTC or GMT offset -04:00 (It's at 7:30PM EDT)
    Haat, every 3 days. HPit, every 2 days, and t4 STR constantly going
    We hit average 30 stars in both Territory Battles and win every Territory War
    All players get at least 500 tix daily. Participation in TB and War is required, and we monitor it closely
    lvl85/1 million GP preferred, with a healthy roster
    Line is required, a swgoh.gg profile is required, and other than that we all just play the game and have fun!
    Will have multiple openings once this TB ends, Now is the time to join!
  • Theywerethedroids are recruiting!
    we currently have 4/50 members. We are a new guild looking for members who want constant raids and wanna see each other grow as players and as a guild. Our GP is over 1 million really close to 2. Im a level 85. I started this guild wanting the challenge of building a guild from ground up. If anyone is interested you can find me on discord at EMSJ _96 #4488 or message he here! Thanks!
  • Lifetime Power is an heroic guild that has been around since guilds were added to the game. We are a 94 GP guild seeking to fill 6 openings. We are very active and do Heroic Rancor 3 times per week every Monday, Wed, and Friday at set times. We also have HAAT on farm 2 times a week on Tuesdays and Saturdays at set times. We do not have Sith on a set schedule yet but are running them as soon as we finish one and have tickets available. We are an EST guild but we have members for many time zones.
    requirements:
    1. GP around 1.5 mil
    2. required to contribute 600 tickets daily however we do understand that real life takes priority we just ask that you inform us if there is a good reason you can't meet that sometimes.
    3. must sign up on swgoh.gg website and have profile setup to sync and public
    4. must communicate. we don't expect you to be a super chatter box but must keep up with info and follow instructions posted in discord.
    We are pretty laid back in general but we are active and want members who are actively pursuing this game and trying to always improve. If interested or you have any questions please feel free to join our recruitment channel on discord where one of our officers will be happy to help you.
    https://discord.gg/ExesAxS
  • The Dread Masters were started the week guilds were released, and is a casual yet active group that takes progression very seriously. We currently have 50m GP, and run HAAT twice and HPit three times a week, both raids running with the standard 24hr no damage rule with alternating start times. We boast a 16/2 win record in Territory Wars, and get 23-25 stars each Territory Battle. The Dread Masters are an independent guild that will NEVER be a part of a guild alliance, and NEVER tell our members which characters to grind or play. Though it's not required, we encourage members to use our discord server, and have a very active in game chat. We expect each member to play to their potential across all guild activities, and we track individual contribution, booting players who we feel aren't pulling their weight.

We are currently undergoing an effort to cull our ranks and replace weaker players with new recruits, and have a few slots available. We are seeking active players looking for a long term home, and prefer recruits have multiple TW and TB squads ready to go. We also pride ourselves on being an outstanding guild to grow up in, so we are happy to consider players of any level who are committed to progressing. Join us and start collecting Han Solo and General Kenobi shards, zeta mats, and raid gear! Contact me with your swgoh.gg account via PM on the forums, or on discord at crewmeister#9587.
  • JediMaster2323
    159 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I have a great guild for those who are looking to grow together and have fun.

NewJedioftheHighGround is a newly formed guild filled with experienced, active and fun gamers. We run HRR & HAAT raids that alternate between 9:30am cst & 7:30pm cst. (24 no dmg rule applies) Currently running tier 4 and 5 sith raids. I have three spots open.

We have discord too, for those who are interested. We are currently approaching 65 mil gp. And run 2-3 raids per week per raid. Since we all merged we have been averaging between 20-25 thousand raid tickets daily. If all this sounds good to you, come on over and let's start the fun!

Ally code 437-695-614

https://discord.gg/cta5u6s
    Post edited by JediMaster2323 on
  • Girder
    46 posts Member
    Yorkshire Nerfherders is a UK based casual guild with a competitive edge, looking to build on our roster.

We pride ourselves on having a relaxed approach to the game, without losing sight of our goal which is to continuously improve both in terms of TB, TW and raids.

For our raids, we have a 24 hour no damage policy in place for Rancor and HAAT. STR is FFA on launch.
    We rotate 4 raid times to accommodate for international players and people who work shifts/nights (0900, 1300, 1700 and 2100 GMT)

Details:
    - 69m GP
    - 28* LS TB / 27* DS TB
    - Hpit 3 times a week
    - HAAT twice a week.
    - Rotating T4 and T5 STR
    - 14W / 5L in TW

What we’re looking for:
    - People who mesh well with the rest of the guild.
    - Reasonable GP that allows you to contribute meaningfully.
    - Able to follow our few rules.
    - Discord
    - While not a requirement, regularly contributing 600 tickets is appreciated.

While we expect at least some of the above criteria to be met, for the right person we are flexible. So please - if you feel you’d make a good fit, PM myself.
    Discord ID: Girder #1682
    Ally code: 115-742-294

Note: We’re loving flying solo and have no interests in alliances at this time.
  • Mid Color Side
    We are creating a new guild based in USA and Mexico, the guild restarts at 00:00 EST time, we are currently 9 members and are looking for more, we dont have any specific requirement, just active players, we have patience with our members and can help you grow, sharing equipment's and advises,

Join us and lets start the fun
    Clan Name: Mid Color Side
    Ally code: 158-823-841
  • Hello, I'm an officer in S1th Faced. We are an active guild without drama. Most of us are adults and like to have fun in chat and helping each other out.

Have a good mix of free to play and pay to play players. Players range from almost 3 million to 1 million

East Coast USA Guild but do have a mix of different time zones we try to accommodate by changing up the raid times so no one misses out.

the guild is open to join or you can send me request in game ally code 786-378-665

We clear Heroic Rancor 3 times a week have not cleared heroic tank yet (hopefully just a few more players to
    switch to HAAT) Sith raid currently tier 4

Active in TW and TB

Requirements: only that you follow the 24 hour rule for raids

Currently 46 members
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member
    Guild Name: The Jedii Always Win
    Time Zone : PDT

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 107M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (2M+, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

You can also join our discord server: https://discord.gg/E7NJ3zH

We hope to hear from you soon!
  • Alpha pack of warriors are recruiting!

Very small guild, but we are looking to grow.

Only requirements are daily activity and level 45 plus.

We take all active guild members levels into account before starting a raid.

Discord channel incoming for the guild, though we mainly communicate in game! Reset time is GMT midnight.

If you want to join guild where we strive to be a community and grow together, and prioritising enjoying the game over the leaderboards, then please do hit me up!
  • rosshorne2 wrote: »
    2zrm1is.jpg

ANZGC was the original Australian guild and has become premiere SWGOH community for Australian, New Zealand, and Asian players. Since January 2016 we have worked together to maximize rewards, progress, and enjoyment.

We have a few spots open in our guilds.

Some are completing, some are on the verge, and some are building toward heroic Sith.

Join here:

https://discord.gg/UzcYhxd

I hear ANZGC has three 150m+ GP guilds completing Heroic Sith Raid and another two soon to start.

• Hey folks Sinister Ghosts is looking for new members. We are an active guild mostly based in the United States but have some internationals. We currently have a GP of 73 million. We have great leaders that organize raids and other guild events. LINE is required it is how we do our communicating. Spots are filling up so contact me.

We do Hpit 3x a week, HAAT 3x a week and currently 4* in the sith raid and close to moving to 5*.

We get 28* stars in both territory battles.

We require 500 tickets daily as a minimum.

We have a 1 million galactic power minimum to join

To contact me either add me on line name is gingerman52

or use my ally code 127-597-931.
  • Guild Victory March

We are an international guild, but based out of USA.
    We currently raid 3 times a week in the heroic pit raid and are doing the Tank raid 2 days a week. Both raids are on farm status. We have bonus raids of each when tickets get high enough. Each raid has a period of time for 0's.
    Guild payout/reset time is 7:30 PM PDT (0430 CEST)
    TB Light 39 Stars, dark 38 stars.
    TW: we do coordinate our defensive strategy through the line app and have won more than lost.
    Current guild GP is 100+ million
    requirements:
    · an account with the app Line
    · Daily contribution of 600 Guild Raid tickets (we understand people have real lives outside SWGOH if you are going to take a “vacation” just let an officer know)
    · English language communication
    · we prefer Minimum 2 Million+ GP
    Sample VM folks:
    https://swgoh.gg/g/85/victory-march

Please contact me here or via Line ID: "marka.ragnos"

Thanks!

VM Marka Ragnos
  • Space Dragons is looking for a handful of active players.

About us…

Currently sitting 50/50 but have a handful of players not pulling their weight. Guild reset is 7:30pm EDT.
    81M GP with a great core of friendly individuals. We are largely F2P. Discord server is setup and strongly encouraged.
    HPIT 3/week and HAAT 2/week on farm with a 24 hour registration rule. Raid start times range between 6-10pm EDT.
    Currently running T4 of the STR takes about days.
    31* in both sides of TB.
    TW is a tossup. We have good strategy but sometimes that just can’t overcome a bad matchup.
    We will never require you to farm specific characters or anything of the sort. Farm and play the toons you want.

We would expect…

Participate in all TB, TW, STR, and I don’t know why you wouldn’t at least post a 0 in HPIT or HAAT.
    We do not have a stated minimum daily ticket requirement however regular lack of contribution will get noticed.
    If you miss something here or there that is fine and it we are fully accepting that this is only a game and real life takes priority.

Message me on here or discord: Flossy#8644

Cheers!
  • Chocov24
    14 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    AssassiNation GP of 112 Million is looking for serious and fun players, those who still enjoy the game.

We do HPit 3 times a week and HAAT 2 times a week, 2 STR Tier 5/6, working towards HSTR.

Come join our ranks.

Our Requirements:
    +1.8M GP
    600 Daily
    Events participation (TB, TW)
    Line App.
    SWGOH Account.

Send me a message to:
    Discord: Chocov#5421
    Line: Chocov
    recruitment%20post.jpg?dl=0

• Hi

We're a friendly and active Heroic level guild and have one space at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 71mil. Ideally looking for a player of 1.5mil+ gp. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on etc but you must be playing on a regular basis and get as close to 600 tickets as you can. Inactivity is looked at on a regular basis but you won’t get kicked for being off line for 5 minutes!!! We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 102M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (2M+, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

If you are interested or have any questions feel free to message me on Discord or leave a message here. My ID on Discord is Snoob#0802.

• Warriors of Pain are a new guild looking for active players to learn and grow together.

Currently just 2 players strong, we are looking for players no matter the location and helps if you can communicate in English.

No raids completed as yet, so a great chance to get involved from the start and help shape the guild.

Only rule is to be active, meaning don't be away from game for longer than 24 hours without letting us know in game.

Contact me in game for any further info

Nastymiller 754-364-575

Cheers
  • Banj0 wrote: »
    Guild: Chitown Heroes and Legends
    Guild GP: 80 million
    Light Side TB: 27-29
    Dark Side TB: 26-28
    Heroic Pit: Yes
    Heroic Tank: Yes
    Language: English
    -0 damage first 24 hours on both raids
    -Prefer to have 1.5 Million GP
    The guild I am in is currently full but there are a couple players that continually miss the TB and TW so I am looking for replacements. We don't have many rules just the 0 damage for the raids and an active player. We do not require all 600 tickets daily as we do realize real life comes first. We don't have a mandatory outside of chat platform either but you can reach me on discord at { Hon Janora#9278 } or message me back on here. Hope you join us.

Hi, if there's still any open spot, will u consider me? https://swgoh.gg/u/lucasvcdias/
  • MutineerRA wrote: »
    Hi

We're a friendly and active Heroic level guild and have one space at the moment. The majority of us are level 85 with a just a couple in the early 80s. Our guild GP is around 71mil. Ideally looking for a player of 1.5mil+ gp. Lots of donations and lots of chat. No major rules or strict guidelines on which characters to work on etc but you must be playing on a regular basis and get as close to 600 tickets as you can. Inactivity is looked at on a regular basis but you won’t get kicked for being off line for 5 minutes!!! We understand people have work and holidays etc so as long as people let us know if they’re going to be inactive beforehand, that’s fine. We communicate via line to help coordinate tb/tw etc but this isn’t compulsory.

We have the no damage rule for 24hrs on raids just to give everyone the opportunity to get on the board. Our raids take place at 7.30pm uk time.

My ally code is 949 699 318

If you're interested or have any questions, just drop me a message

If u think I'm a good fit, here's my profile. https://swgoh.gg/u/lucasvcdias/
  • The Outer Rim - RECRUITING NOW!

We are a family of 14 guilds ranging from beginner guilds to 125mil+ Heroic Sith Raid focused guilds. We have an eclectic mix of US and EU members, with Raid Times, Guild Resets, and Specific Guild Requirements that vary per Guild. Literally, something for everyone!!!

Family Requirements :
    - Discord
    - A synced and public swgoh.gg profile
    - A love for the game and the drive to succeed!!!

Stop by for a visit, a chat, a beer, or just to say hello! Our recruitment team is available 24/7 <<HERE>> We currently have openings at all levels, so now is the time!
    You know you’ve always wondered what life was like in the Outer Rim - JOIN NOW!!!!
    OR.Rec1.png
  • Snoob
    534 posts Member

We are a mixed nation guild, very kind and helpful and we are recruiting again. We raid heroic rancor and heroic tank multiple times a week at rotating start times. At the moment, we are raiding t5 and t6 STR. No alliance guild. We have 102M+ GP and 37* last LS TB. 37* on last DS TB.

We are looking for active players, level 85 and good GP (~2M, TB toons ready, RJT would be very nice but not a requirement). We do not have a 600 raid tickets per day rule, but we expect you to contribute as much as you can. For communication, raid rules and helping each other we use Discord which is mandatory.

• The Outer Rim - RECRUITING NOW!

We are a family of 14 guilds ranging from beginner guilds to 125mil+ Heroic Sith Raid focused guilds. We have an eclectic mix of US and EU members, with Raid Times, Guild Resets, and Specific Guild Requirements that vary per Guild. Literally, something for everyone!!!

Family Requirements :
    - Discord
    - A synced and public swgoh.gg profile
    - A love for the game and the drive to succeed!!!

Stop by for a visit, a chat, a beer, or just to say hello! Our recruitment team is available 24/7 <<HERE>> We currently have openings at all levels, so now is the time!
    You know you’ve always wondered what life was like in the Outer Rim - JOIN NOW!!!!
  • Geralt
    45 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    "The Schwartz Ours is Bigger" is a guild looking for 3 players with 1m+ GP

Guild info:

97.6M total GP

Hrancor on Sun tue thur at 730 pm est

HAAT on Wed Sat 12 pm est

30+ stars in TB.

We use discord.

Message me Geralt Of Rivia#7473 or on here for an invite or questions.
  • Bb3po
    368 posts Member
    We are Cryptic Legion, a 70m GP HAAT, HPIT, T4 Sith guild. We have fun and everyone is very active but we are getting more serious. We require members to have discord, 1.5m GP, an swgoh.gg account and be able to follow the simple participation rules we have in place. We dont allow our high GP members to solo rancor and steal all the best rewards from the rest of the guild. If you want to dominate alone, look elsewhere. We will be a team and excel as a group much more. We get 26-28k raid tix a day and are constantly raiding. Still not sure? Join us on discord at https://discord.gg/yFEtBSC and take a look. We think you will want to stay.
  • 2evsxtd.jpg

We were born in the Team Skunk community as an absolute beginner guild. Through blood sweat and tears we have built our way here over the course of a year through hard work and making each other better every day. We now reside in the Exiled community and are one of the top performing guilds there. We are US based but house members from all over the world.

The Exiled Knights of Kit consider ourselves family. We are very competitive, but we still have fun playing this game. If you are looking to test another guild to see if we meet your lofty standards just to put us on your long list of not good enough guilds, then we aren't the right fit for you. If you want to feel like you belong, have fun playing this game, and get to know your fellow guild mates, then look no further than here. Even if we don't have a spot for you, chances are we could fit you in somewhere amidst our vast Exiled community of guilds.

https://swgoh.gg/g/1472/teamskunk-kit/

Join our Discord here https://discord.gg/jNxRDUW

and may the force be with you
  • Guild: Sittin In A Sarlac
    GP: 81 million
    Members: 43
    Raid Times - 930pm est

Hello! We are a newly launched guild with several veteran players averaging close to 2 mil gp per player. We decided to form a new guild because the last one was stagnant and we needed to reshuffle and change up leadership. We’re looking for a solid 5 to 10 veteran players and just require you join discord. Message me here or here’s our recruitment discord if u would be interested in joining and want to work out the details. Look forward to hearing from you! https://discord.gg/tGtwmyt
  • Our Guild is Sentries:
    We are a causal but committed Guild.
    We are currently looking to rebuild our guild.
    We do not use discord but chat regularly through the in-game chat.
    Guild leader is Blackmax95, #896-596-712.
    Our guild runs on EST (US Eastern time).
    We do heroic pit raids as often as we can; at least weekly, trying for 2x week. We are still working toward HAAT.
    We prefer daily, active playera that will get their daily 600, but we also know that we have lives outside of thia game.
    Minimum level - 80
    Prefer that you have at least 5 7* toons to participate in the raids, if you have less and are ok not doing the raids yet, we are also ok with that.
    Active in TB's and TW's.
    Send me a mesaage or look us up.
    We are NOT looking to merge into another guild. We will consider merging smaller guilds into ours, if it is a good fit.
    May the Force be wirh you my friends.