Minimum for me can I win 7 Star thrawn

Darth_Scott
103 posts Member
edited April 2018
I will I have all at level 80/81. Gear 8 with Ezra at gear 9. Omega on unique for Ezra and kannan and maybe one other. All ability at 5.

Replies

• Doubt it.

Can you get ezra to g10 at least and I would highly advise to omega Chopper at lvl 82. You might have to wait until the end of the event buf if you do this you should get it.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    You will also need either a decent Zeb or Sabine, because their ability to Stagger (it removes a buff the deathtroopers have and can always help vs others) opponents will help a lot in the last wave. I won with all level 85, with gear 10 Ezra, Chopper, Hera, and Gear 8 Kanan and Zeb. All had mods and all omega, but no zetas.
    Perhaps you don't need all omega. But I had to revive my Zeb 2 or 3 times with Here's backup plan. And Kanan was killed. Thrawn seemed to target my Zeb, maybe hoping to prevent stagger against deathtroopers.
  • ThePenguin77
    186 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Not possible. I barely did it with Ezra on g10 but I gave them my best mods from Arena and it took over 20 tries. All lvl 85
  • Darth_Scott
    103 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    So gear 10 for Ezra . Then add orange mat to choppers unique? Highest I’ll get is 81.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Moved to Thrawn sub forum
  • So gear 10 for Ezra . Then add orange mat to choppers unique? Highest I’ll get is 81.

I think he needs lvl 82?

Dont worry if you only get 6* honestly the difference isnt much apart from you cant use him for raids
  • I managed to do it with 3 G8 and 2 G7 and a handful of omegas.Pray to RNGesus.
  • I managed to do it with 3 G8 and 2 G7 and a handful of omegas.Pray to RNGesus.

What mods/speed did you have on them?

What mods/speed did you have on them?

None of them were over 200 speed. Ezra was g8, had a set of crit damage and his speed was sitting at 198 I think. Zeb and Hera were the only other G8s and they were also close to 200 but not quite there. Kanan and Chopper had nothing special 5* health mods.

Honestly, I’m just really stubborn and I hate Phoenix so I refused to gear them. It took A LOT of tries and seriously good RNG on the one I completed on.
  • I am at level 81 and will get to 82. I am at gear 8 with ezra at 9 maybe 10. All of my purple mats are at level 4-5 for agility. I will omegas uniqued on ezra Hera kanan. I will have 1 maybe 2 more omegas, and I should have 35 -40 purple mats by the end of event. Where should I focus my time with purple mats and remaining omegas? I am on level 7 of thrawn, do I have a chance? Right now I can beat only one on last level. Please help. Thank you!
  • I got 7* on the first try:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4aMux72QZc

Ezra g10 - 194 spd
    Hera g9 - 131 spd
    Chopper g9 - 168 spd
    Zeb g8 - 160 spd
    Kanan g8 - 99 spd

Omegas on Uniques, no Zetas. c
  • I'm losing my mind of this last phase for tier 7, I've done my homework watched videos and farmed mods but RNG must be against me!

Ezra G9 190 spd
    Hear G8 (one node away from 9) 168 spd
    Chopper G9 177 spd
    Zeb G8 156 spd
    Kanan G8 120 spd

All level 81 and most omegas (till the last ones at 82) HELP!
  • Just keep it at. You've got more levels and omegas than I had, and I beat it after watching Thrawn turn around too many times.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • ManuG
    131 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I'm losing my mind of this last phase for tier 7, I've done my homework watched videos and farmed mods but RNG must be against me!

Ezra G9 190 spd
    Hear G8 (one node away from 9) 168 spd
    Chopper G9 177 spd
    Zeb G8 156 spd
    Kanan G8 120 spd

All level 81 and most omegas (till the last ones at 82) HELP!

I would say you need more speed. Try to get Ezra/Chopper/Hera to 190+ and Zeb 180+ plus 40% or more of potency.

I got it with those numbers more or less (Ezra/Chopper had 200+ speed) and without any omegas. I'm lvl 78.
  • MasterSeedy
    4993 posts Member
    I'm not sure why everyone is more willing to put gear on Chopper than Kanan. Kanan has the Jedi tag so has more use outside of Phoenix than anyone but Ezra, and at G8 Kanan can still die in one shot from Thrawn's fracture.

The key to my win (goddess, so many years ago) was a Kanan who lived through Fracture so that Thrown couldn't just one shot someone & get back in the fight. Fracture tied up Thrawn as much as it tied up Kanan, so it was a great trade.

Chopper, meanwhile, does a great job of handing out buffs, but his gear tier doesn't affect that at all. If you beef him up and Thrawn fractures Chop instead of Kanan, you lose all your crucial buffs as well as that little extra damage from is assists.

When Kanan's fractured, you lose... nothing. Kanan's whole point is to stand there & take damage while sharing his Counterattack percentage.

If Kanan can do that and tie up Thrawn at the same time, you win. So boost Kanan to g9, give him all the defense, health & protection you can load up on him, then play the event until Thrawn Fractures Kanan. Now all the characters that need to be available to actually do things (debuff enemies, buff allies, or straight up deal damage) are free to play their roles, while Thrawn is trapped in molasses.
  • Impressive Necro @MasterSeedy
  • MasterSeedy
    4993 posts Member
    What?

I found this in my participated somehow, I think. I did not even look at the date. Holy cow, that was bad. :D

Sorry folks, carry on.
This discussion has been closed.