Arena help needed

Hilmala
10 posts Member
edited April 2018
Hi all, I am a newer lvl 85 player on a mid August 2017 shard. I average 2000 in arena at this point, and I am flip flopping between a nightsister squad and running Tarkin, 5’s, boba, vader, and scav Rey. I’m kind of staying at the same spot whenever I use either team, so I am wondering if I should drop everything and start farming a completely new team, work on characters I already have, or keep gearing up my nightsisters and see where they get me.
https://swgoh.gg/u/hilmala/collection/
All help is much appreciated.

Replies

• CaptainRex
    2840 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Run Talzin L, Ventress, Daka, Acolyte, and Zombie.
    Also, keep working on squads to unlock CLS, BB8, JTR, Thrawn, etc.
    Post edited by CaptainRex on
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    August '17 shard but some of your arena toons are still as low as level 78? My guess is, that you are trailing far behind top atena players. However, as CaptainRex already suggested, with a NS team you should be able to climb to top 500. If on top of that, you put a zeta on MT's lead and Assaj' unique, you could climb to top—200. However, disregarding which team you choose to go with, you should definately sort your mods and put your best mods on your arena team. They are all over the place currently:

https://swgoh.gg/u/hilmala/mods/?stat1_5=1
  • Waqui wrote: »
    you should definately sort your mods and put your best mods on your arena team.

This. Your best mods, gear, everything should always go on your arena team.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • TVF
    36527 posts Member
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    Buy some arena refreshes (unless you start to struggle beating people).

I don't have the payout table in front of me but I don't remember the crystal gain being worth it unless you're like top 50 or something.

I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • CaptainRex wrote: »
    Waqui wrote: »
    you should definately sort your mods and put your best mods on your arena team.

This. Your best mods, gear, everything should always go on your arena team.

This.
    Run Talzin L, Ventress, Daka, Acolyte, and Zombie. Buy some arena refreshes (unless you start to struggle beating people).
    Also, keep working on squads to unlock CLS, BB8, JTR, Thrawn, etc.

And this.
  • TVF wrote: »
    Buy some arena refreshes (unless you start to struggle beating people).

I don't have the payout table in front of me but I don't remember the crystal gain being worth it unless you're like top 50 or something.

Yup. Not even close to worth it. Nevermind OP! Don't refresh!
  • Ok. Thanks for all the help