Why does the Fleet Arena Store refresh less times then all the others?

Kirth
50 posts Member
Any know why this is?

Replies

• It refreshes every time you receive bonus energy
  • Kirth
    50 posts Member
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    It doesn't. It's not on the same refresh cycle as the others. It refreshes more in the evening.

The others refresh every 6 hours, making that 4 times within a 24 hour period, but the Fleet Store only does it 3 times within a 24 hour period, 7pm-10pm, 10pm-12 midday and 12 midday-7pm.
  • Fleet and Guild store, used to be on the same refresh rate. When they updated the guild store they switched it to be in sync with others (every 6 hours, 4 times a day). If they ever rework the fleet store (possibly with the hinted new ship table and ship updates) it might follow suit.
  • Heard CG is about to nerf it where it only refreshes once a week
  • Kirth
    50 posts Member
    Witness57 wrote: »
    Heard CG is about to nerf it where it only refreshes once a week

I doubt that highly
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    Kirth wrote: »

I doubt that highly

Sarcasm, a difficult concept.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • xtended2l
    85 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Why not once a month lol?

I'm also curious about that 6/3/15 hours refresh time instead of all 6 as it works for other shops. But instead of making this one like others, I would rather make all other shops like the fleet one, but with addition of store slots. For example: we have 21 slots in Guild Store. And each slot has 3 different gear options to show(I know there are more, just for an instance). Increase slot count to 27 or 30 and distibute already included gear/shards to all these slots, so every slot will show you something from 2 gear options. We receive more options at the same time, but by the cost of one less refresh time.

Why I prefer Fleet Store system more? Because it doesnt force me to wait until 00:00 to buy "night" shipments. Fleet store refresh times are a lot better correlate with real life. It is a QOL thing for me personally.
    The balance? Never heard of that.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    A mystery for the ages.
  • My fleet store refreshes every 12 hours. It used to refresh every 6. It is annoying to say the least. Especially since slave 1 hasn't shown up in the last month. Makes it hard to collect valuable shards.
  • Bonelich wrote: »
    My fleet store refreshes every 12 hours. It used to refresh every 6. It is annoying to say the least. Especially since slave 1 hasn't shown up in the last month. Makes it hard to collect valuable shards.

@Bonelich

The fleet store refreshes every time you can claim bonus energy so 3 times a day it has always been this way. It was never on a 6 hour rotation like other stores. The guild store used to be on the same rotation as the fleet store but they changed it to be the same as all the other stores.
  • All I know is it used to say 6 hours when I logged in now it says 12. If that is the case, did they change the rotation times on bonus energy?