Where is Bossk?

Prev134
Where and when will we be getting the bounty hunter reworks and Bossk?

Replies

• sometime in april
  • BrtStlnd
    1094 posts Member
    I was hoping they’d release the reworks before the end of this DS TB, but apparently no such luck. Crippling raid rewards is very time consuming I guess.
  • Soooooooooon.

WIll be here when he's here.

:smile:
  • There is a slight break in events from April 24th-27th. Perhaps in that time frame?
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    This month! I'm really eager for it can't wait!
  • Soooooooooon.

Perhaps this should be Sssssssssoooon? It is Bossssssssssk, after all.
  • Mischen1 wrote: »
    Soooooooooon.

Oh I see what you did there Mischen...and I liked it! :smiley:

In celebration let's have a pic of the original Bossk figure...and his little homie Snaggletooth...and let's see who's old - who had them both? I did ;)

z2sbdtrcittl.png
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    sometime in april

Good guess. Would be nice if people that are guessing would label it as such, though, since people then repeat it as fact later.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • TVF wrote: »
    sometime in april

Good guess. Would be nice if people that are guessing would label it as such, though, since people then repeat it as fact later.

If anyone on here tells you they know, for a fact, when anything is happening then they're lying.

• Revi
    573 posts Member
    Probz July >.>
  • TVF
    36518 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    sometime in april

If anyone on here tells you they know, for a fact, when anything is happening then they're lying.

Of course, but a lot people here don't understand this.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • August... #fact
  • BrtStlnd wrote: »
    I was hoping they’d release the reworks before the end of this DS TB, but apparently no such luck. Crippling raid rewards is very time consuming I guess.

i was hoping they would do that too.... but likely we will get it before next DS TB... aka probably the minute after this one ends
  • Foxer
    461 posts Member
    Not sure I get the Bosssk excitement it’s going to be a marque event!

After Sion debacle and all this crap I’m not spending another penny on this game.

Spent well over 2k already.
  • ChickenFett139
    1484 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Mischen1 wrote: »
    Soooooooooon.

Oh I see what you did there Mischen...and I liked it! :smiley:

In celebration let's have a pic of the original Bossk figure...and his little homie Snaggletooth...and let's see who's old - who had them both? I did ;)

z2sbdtrcittl.png

Not only did I have Bosssssssk, but it was the early bird mail in preview version. Retail Bossk was painted a slightly darker hue of vomit brown. I almost had blue Snaggletooth Sears set, but my sister got a crummy Cabbage Patch Kid and I had to put the Sears Cantina Playset back on the self.
  • Foxer wrote: »

After Sion debacle and all this **** I’m not spending another penny on this game.

Congrats, nobody cares if you even quit the game now, you already paid so much
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    sometime in april

This is true even for the developers. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • MoBlaq
    580 posts Member
    sometime in april

I think you mean August
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Bossk arrives April 18th.

I know for a fact I’m lying.
  • Bossk has been delayed for another month, he's currently tracking down a bounty on Hoth
  • Getting nerfed
  • Swordd
    161 posts Member
    Devs: "we don't announce things early because deadlines often slip and we don't want to disappoint everyone"

Forum: "just tell us stuff earlier"

Devs: "ok, but keep in mind there will be a longer gap between the announcement and the content"

Forum: "AHHHHHHHH! WHERE IN GODS NAME IS BOSSK!?"
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    Upcoming Content
    In anticipation of the upcoming movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story, we are revisiting the Bounty Hunter faction this month inside the game.
    They said BOSSK and BH rework this month.
  • Chagoth
    265 posts Member
    Don't want to be a **** but they said this month so maybe hold off on the complaining until May 1st?
  • Bossk has been delayed for another month, he's currently tracking down a bounty on Hoth

lol that was good!!!
  • Not only did I have Bosssssssk, but it was the early bird mail in preview version. Retail Bossk was painted a slightly darker hue of vomit brown. I almost had blue Snaggletooth Sears set, but my sister got a crummy Cabbage Patch Kid and I had to put the Sears Cantina Playset back on the self.

Nice mate!

I hope you got a new sister by the way ;)

• TVF wrote: »
    sometime in april

But...you said that like a fact.

eb39f55402ff45fc381d7d56f7a604c28d3dbc6f2287fed167a91b89f9795ee1.gif
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    SeanutB wrote: »
    Upcoming Content
    In anticipation of the upcoming movie, Solo: A Star Wars Story, we are revisiting the Bounty Hunter faction this month inside the game.
    They said BOSSK and BH rework this month.

• xanderxman
    505 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    They also said raid rewards would be increased. So there's that......

• Foxer wrote: »

After Sion debacle and all this **** I’m not spending another penny on this game.

Is this the event where they purposely stop the character short at 25/30 shards so we can buy the first 9.99 pack to get the 3rd star. And if you are really feeling lucky, you can keep purchasing 5-330 shard packs?