Thrawn Mythic [MERGE]

Replies

  • Ghostrider1982
    204 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    So it's billed as extremely difficult, and that's no good?

    What g12 are you using that gets mowed down?
    It's tuned so that maybe 100 people out of however many people play the game can beat it.....All my chars i'm using in are G12 and they are mowed down.

    Emporer Palp dead often before he can go, Krennic usually always dead before he can go....both G12....Also extremely difficult somehow means they can do things that are impossible IE Sabine Ignore Taunt and Deathtrooper not taking off buffs with his AOE.....somewhere around 800+ speed to and some crazy gain speed mechanic on ally attack.

    That's two chars, . . ..death makes the third I'm guessing,. . . Not g12? Shore for pretaunt? Not g12. Fifth thrawn? How's your thrawn? G12?

    Have you even played it....Sabine ignores Shoretroopers taunt....My Thrawn has Unique Zeta and is G12 with 2 G12 gear pieces. My Deathtrooper is G12 as is my Shoretrooper as is Krennic, as is Emp as is Zader....still lose killing only Sabine and Ezra ever and Ezra does it to himself thanks to Emp unique.
  • It is beatable , and with so many saying they used g11/12 chars, it should be done. Unless squad comp is subpar, or thrawn isn't built up mebbe?

    I see a lot of people claiming they beat it, but I'm not seeing any actual proof.

    That's because in most cases they are forum trolls just trying to stir the masses into a frenzy....likely with minnow accounts

    My thoughts, exactly.
  • It is beatable , and with so many saying they used g11/12 chars, it should be done. Unless squad comp is subpar, or thrawn isn't built up mebbe?

    I see a lot of people claiming they beat it, but I'm not seeing any actual proof.

    That's because in most cases they are forum trolls just trying to stir the masses into a frenzy....likely with minnow accounts

    Lol, I did best it sweetheart, pm me your email and I'll send a screen shot, if you would get your head straight for a minute or two and stop,feeling sorry for yourself, mebbe we could figure out what you have to use, since you claim to be a mid whale, you should have zero issue, in fact, that means you are likely just playing about not beating it.

    And another thing, bud, I don't have a single mod with plus 20 secondaries, if you do, then what's your excuse?
  • No screen of waiting on the event refresh soooo...
  • CHFC22
    679 posts Member
    Did it on 2nd go. Just ignore kannan until last as his health regen makes it inefficient. Vader's dots will pretty much take out sabine & ezra, letting you concentrate on the others. I used:

    Zzthrawn g11
    Zep g12
    Vader g11
    Storm g11
    Shore g11
  • AleSahnDroh_1979
    730 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    So it's billed as extremely difficult, and that's no good?

    What g12 are you using that gets mowed down?
    It's tuned so that maybe 100 people out of however many people play the game can beat it.....All my chars i'm using in are G12 and they are mowed down.

    Emporer Palp dead often before he can go, Krennic usually always dead before he can go....both G12....Also extremely difficult somehow means they can do things that are impossible IE Sabine Ignore Taunt and Deathtrooper not taking off buffs with his AOE.....somewhere around 800+ speed to and some crazy gain speed mechanic on ally attack.

    That's two chars, . . ..death makes the third I'm guessing,. . . Not g12? Shore for pretaunt? Not g12. Fifth thrawn? How's your thrawn? G12?

    Have you even played it....Sabine ignores Shoretroopers taunt....My Thrawn has Unique Zeta and is G12 with 2 G12 gear pieces.

    I run g12 Thrawn Z unique, g12 Vader and Palpatine (both Z leader, lol), G11 Shore/Pilot/Tarkin... doesn't matter....

    WORST EVENT EVER...
  • Weaselcult
    130 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Beat it with:

    Thrawn g12
    Zzpalp g12
    Zzader g12
    Deathtrooper g11
    Shoretrooper g10

    Took quite a few tries very rng dependent
  • CCyrilS
    3070 posts Member
    Weaselcult wrote: »
    Beat it with:

    Thrawn g12
    Zzpalp g12
    Zzader g12
    Deathtrooper g12
    Shoretrooper g10

    Took quite a few tries very rng dependent

    Thx I'll try that right now
  • All you need to do is survive the initial onslaught...
    Shoretrooper XI
    Royal Guard XI
    EP XII
    Vader XII


    Took two tries.
  • Ghostrider1982
    204 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Ghosttruckin I sent you my SWGOH link, 3.5mil GP puts me up there I'd say...where is yours.....oh wait you'll link one that isn't you I'm sure...
  • Beat it with:

    Thrawn g12
    Zzpalp g12
    Zzader g12
    Deathtrooper g11
    Shoretrooper g10

    Took quite a few tries very rng dependent
  • It is beatable , and with so many saying they used g11/12 chars, it should be done. Unless squad comp is subpar, or thrawn isn't built up mebbe?

    I see a lot of people claiming they beat it, but I'm not seeing any actual proof.

    That's because in most cases they are forum trolls just trying to stir the masses into a frenzy....likely with minnow accounts

    Lol, I did best it sweetheart, pm me your email and I'll send a screen shot, if you would get your head straight for a minute or two and stop,feeling sorry for yourself, mebbe we could figure out what you have to use, since you claim to be a mid whale, you should have zero issue, in fact, that means you are likely just playing about not beating it.

    And another thing, bud, I don't have a single mod with plus 20 secondaries, if you do, then what's your excuse?

    It's called an imgur link. If you posted one, you'd dispel ALL doubt.
  • So it's billed as extremely difficult, and that's no good?

    What g12 are you using that gets mowed down?
    It's tuned so that maybe 100 people out of however many people play the game can beat it.....All my chars i'm using in are G12 and they are mowed down.

    Emporer Palp dead often before he can go, Krennic usually always dead before he can go....both G12....Also extremely difficult somehow means they can do things that are impossible IE Sabine Ignore Taunt and Deathtrooper not taking off buffs with his AOE.....somewhere around 800+ speed to and some crazy gain speed mechanic on ally attack.

    That's two chars, . . ..death makes the third I'm guessing,. . . Not g12? Shore for pretaunt? Not g12. Fifth thrawn? How's your thrawn? G12?

    Have you even played it....Sabine ignores Shoretroopers taunt....My Thrawn has Unique Zeta and is G12 with 2 G12 gear pieces. My Deathtrooper is G12 as is my Shoretrooper as is Krennic, as is Emp as is Zader....still lose killing only Sabine and Ezra ever and Ezra does it to himself thanks to Emp unique.

    Then your doing something wrong, mods messed up mebbe?

    Was a solid scrap with zz Thrawn lead, zdeath, krennic, shore tarkin. But all it takes is killing one, then using shores taunts along with DM to wreck them one by one, while pulling TM with tarkin and dazing and stunning with death, gotta love his double taps
  • Synergy
    140 posts Member
    I found it very easy. Maxed zzThrawn lead, zzPalp, Shoretrooper, Deathtrooper, and Tarkin. Palp Unique just shreds the Phoenix apart. They may ignore taunt and go a bunch of times but they just keep losing prot and then health.
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    All you need to do is survive the initial onslaught...
    Shoretrooper XI
    Royal Guard XI
    EP XII
    Vader XII


    Took two tries.

    Tried that and my Shoretrooper is G12, RG dies right after he goes, then Emp dies after I use Vader AOE and they haven't even been dented....not believing it.
  • CHFC22
    679 posts Member
    This game is hilarious.

    If you post that you think it's impossible because you can't do it, then tell anyone who has done it that they're a liar, then you're implying that you are literally the best person in the world at this game.

    Please, continue
  • CCyrilS
    3070 posts Member
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Weaselcult wrote: »
    Beat it with:

    Thrawn g12
    Zzpalp g12
    Zzader g12
    Deathtrooper g12
    Shoretrooper g10

    Took quite a few tries very rng dependent

    Thx I'll try that right now

    Haha... It worked first try. Thx!!
  • CCyrilS wrote: »
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Weaselcult wrote: »
    Beat it with:

    Thrawn g12
    Zzpalp g12
    Zzader g12
    Deathtrooper g12
    Shoretrooper g10

    Took quite a few tries very rng dependent

    Thx I'll try that right now

    Haha... It worked first try. Thx!!

    Awesome, congrats
  • It is beatable , and with so many saying they used g11/12 chars, it should be done. Unless squad comp is subpar, or thrawn isn't built up mebbe?

    I see a lot of people claiming they beat it, but I'm not seeing any actual proof.

    That's because in most cases they are forum trolls just trying to stir the masses into a frenzy....likely with minnow accounts

    Lol, I did best it sweetheart, pm me your email and I'll send a screen shot, if you would get your head straight for a minute or two and stop,feeling sorry for yourself, mebbe we could figure out what you have to use, since you claim to be a mid whale, you should have zero issue, in fact, that means you are likely just playing about not beating it.

    And another thing, bud, I don't have a single mod with plus 20 secondaries, if you do, then what's your excuse?

    It's called an imgur link. If you posted one, you'd dispel ALL doubt.

    Never have used that, however I already offered to send an email with a screenshot, so if someone wants pm me an email and then put it up, you know how to.
  • Ghosttruckin I sent you my SWGOH link, 3.5mil GP puts me up there I'd say...where is yours.....oh wait you'll link one that isn't you I'm sure...

    Cute, your 3.5 which is decent I'll grant you, but if you had thought for a minute, you could have already looked mine up, and I got news sweetie, mines the same . . So as I said , doing something wrong, and you really need to give your head a shake
  • Lmao yall just threw the fishing pole right in the water
  • A G11 max IPD does self destruct on Zeb and Zeb’s health goes UP. Awesome mechanics, well done CG
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    All you need to do is survive the initial onslaught...
    Shoretrooper XI
    Royal Guard XI
    EP XII
    Vader XII


    Took two tries.

    Tried that and my Shoretrooper is G12, RG dies right after he goes, then Emp dies after I use Vader AOE and they haven't even been dented....not believing it.

    https://ibb.co/isJxRn

    Don't know what to tell you other then you're doing it wrong the...
  • So they tuned it something rediculous and then added some mechanic where they lose their own protection and health while attacking but it still doesn't do anything for you.

    that’s paply’s Unique at work Kanan and Ezra take double damage as they are both Rebel and Jedi
  • Austin9370 wrote: »
    Austin9370 wrote: »
    All you need to do is survive the initial onslaught...
    Shoretrooper XI
    Royal Guard XI
    EP XII
    Vader XII


    Took two tries.

    Tried that and my Shoretrooper is G12, RG dies right after he goes, then Emp dies after I use Vader AOE and they haven't even been dented....not believing it.

    https://ibb.co/isJxRn

    Don't know what to tell you other then you're doing it wrong the...

    Thank you for the hard evidence. Mods?
  • Ghostrider1982
    204 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Finally.png

    Thanks Austin9370....took several attempts with RNG....

    G12 Thrawn (unique zeta)
    G12 Shoretrooper
    G11 RG
    G12 Emp (no zetas)
    G12 Vader (leader zeta)

    If you can get a turn where they all live you can slowly widdle them down with Vader's AOE.

    Oh and neither of those arrows had speed on them so garbage as usual....the middle one gave me tenacity mods, just as useful....
  • CCyrilS
    3070 posts Member
    edited April 2018
  • I think it’s funny that in all these screen shots, nobody is bothering with the first tier XD
  • CCyrilS
    3070 posts Member
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    I think it’s funny that in all these screen shots, nobody is bothering with the first tier XD

    It's too hard lol
  • leef wrote: »
    `noobs

    Forums be a-runnin'?
    Leef be a-trollin'...

    ;)
Sign In or Register to comment.