Replies

• First attempt: I got wasted.
    Second attempt: 3* Victory

Thrawn, EP, DV, Shore, Storm
  • Semi
    133 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    After a few tries.....
    Not only Sabine ignore taunt but they all seems to do so.
    And stagger doesn't make their TM go down for me. Edit : not always works**

Just made it with only 1 men down
    Thrawn Z Unique only
    Palpatinenno zeta
    ZDeathtrooper
    Zkrennic
    Shoretrooper
    All Omegaed and Gear 11 ( no g12)
    And no incredible mods
  • Riegorn wrote: »
    Dexermon wrote: »
    Riegorn wrote: »
    I had a few close tries by now, just sucks its not just hard but so rng based. Ignoring taunts is probably most **** thing they could have done. Strategy is just hope you EP lives long enough for phoenix to kill them self.

Don't use EP he is to squishy

Ok so what team did you beat it with that make it so easy as you say?
    Dexermon wrote: »
    I had a few close tries by now, just sucks its not just hard but so rng based. Ignoring taunts is probably most **** thing they could have done. Strategy is just hope you EP lives long enough for phoenix to kill them self.

Don't use EP he is to squishy

Ok so what team did you beat it with that make it so easy as you say?

Thrawn, DT, Shore, Krennic, Vader
  • Finaly beat it, with Thrawn, Veers, DT, shore and EP. only zeta on veers, all G11, thrawn G12.
  • Arrid
    11 posts Member
    Done it with no tanks and no zetas
    Thrawn g12 (+90 speed), Vader g12 (+104), EP g11 (+79), Tarkin g11 (+77), TFP g11 (+73)
    6h non-stop tryings 3-5 per minute - more than 1000 attempts

2% dodge chance - still a chance

Developers, are you OK..?
    I fear tomorrow now...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Nauros wrote: »
    ITS SUPPOSED TO BE HARD

Doesn't change the fact that preloaded TM to make things "challenging" is just pure kitten. Add to that the secret taunt and you get an abomination.

that's just your opinion, not a fact.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Yondo_DS wrote: »
    A G11 max IPD does self destruct on Zeb and Zeb’s health goes UP. Awesome mechanics, well done CG

Don't try to kill Zeb especially Konan first, even they have 1 health, they just can't be killed :D
    On the other hand, you may be more upset when you complete it, the rewards feel like leftover dinner in hot summer :s
  • Finaly beat it, with Thrawn, Veers, DT, shore and EP. only zeta on veers, all G11, thrawn G12.
    Arrid wrote: »
    Done it with no tanks and no zetas
    Thrawn g12 (+90 speed), Vader g12 (+104), EP g11 (+79), Tarkin g11 (+77), TFP g11 (+73)

2% dodge chance - still a chance

Developers, are you OK..?
    I fear tomorrow now...

GZ, i would rage quit after like 100 :dizzy: Took me like 30 tries, 10 with the team i finaly beat it
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Arrid wrote: »

i like this game alot, but 6h of non-stop playing is waaaaay too much. I hope you're just exegurating.
  • Arrid
    11 posts Member
    Finaly beat it, with Thrawn, Veers, DT, shore and EP. only zeta on veers, all G11, thrawn G12.

I have no shore - at all, even not summoned
    I have no empire tanks... so I must suffer :(
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    lesismore wrote: »
    Yondo_DS wrote: »
    A G11 max IPD does self destruct on Zeb and Zeb’s health goes UP. Awesome mechanics, well done CG

Don't try to kill Zeb especially Konan first, even they have 1 health, they just can't be killed :D
    On the other hand, you may be more upset when you complete it, the rewards feel like leftover dinner in hot summer :s

Just checked what the reward is for the achievement and wat? Ghost and Phantom shards? The ones most of us have 7* for Chimaera anyway? They could just spare us one step and award shard currency directly.
  • Nurgle
    252 posts Member
    People wanted to replay events.

CG took that wished and destroyed it so hard. Just so the players stop wishing for stuff and accept the game the way it is.

CG is like: „Everything you wish for we give you. But we turn it from good to bad until you stop wishing.“
    I‘M PICKLE RICK!
  • Rui99
    43 posts Member
    Hey I’m glad this is already here so I don’t have to start something

1) with all the bad press recnetally (nerf on sith raid hero, nerf on expose damage, nerf on nearly everything to helps players in this game, hugh nerf on sith raid rewards) why in the world would you make an event that seems nearly pointless?

2) don’t give pheniox ability’s in the mistic event that don’t have in the game.

3) you guys are in real need of some PR help, maybe bring of hireing someone to help your image
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Nurgle wrote: »
    People wanted to replay events.

CG took that wished and destroyed it so hard. Just so the players stop wishing for stuff and accept the game the way it is.

CG is like: „Everything you wish for we give you. But we turn it from good to bad until you stop wishing.“

Wishing things from CG is like making deals with the devil. You get what you want, just not quite in a way that is good for you.
  • BattletoadsRash
    79 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I appreciated the challenge that Tier 3 of the Thrawn Mythic event offered. There is plenty of easy content in this game, so it was nice to face something difficult. Now if you could have made the speed roll on my rewarded mods I would have been even happier... ;)

Also glad they forced Thrawn as lead... zEP lead would be way too easy... not a huge fan of that rework in general, little cheesy to just add tons of TM imo...

For info, I beat it with Thrawn G12, EP G12, Vader G12, Tarkin G12, Shore G11. No usable zetas on anyone, and only Thrawn had arena quality mods at +106, other mod sets were in the +80s.
  • Riegorn
    100 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I am enjoying all the mythic events a lot. I think its one of the few contents lately that was release really well.
  • Yea using the same but no luck Phoenix are ignoring shoretroopers opening taunt. Not sure how maybe I'm missing something there they just kill everyone and shore sitting there with taunt not taking hits lol
  • Thank god I thought it was me with ignoring taunt at the beginning . Yea don't bother they clearly don't want players beating it and like frustrating us after the last few weeks of forums. Rewards are about as good as heroic sith raid anyways...
  • Side note didn't the devs say they were looking into speed not meaning meta in one of the most recent game changers videos only to develop a mode after those videos with speed being meta lol just ironic.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    I totally agree. Finally an event that i actually couldn't just auto. Loving the fact that the devs are increasing difficulty of events.
  • n0bird wrote: »
    Tier 3 of this Mythic event is bugged to hell!

However it is also very easy to beat.

Thrawn, EP + 3 Tanks.

They begin killing themselves off before your first turn.

Tried it and worked. Thanx for suggestion
  • OneWorldAway
    545 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yup, this was great. I also like the idea that they'll increase the difficulty with the game progression to keep it at the end game. Great job!
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Don’t worry, I beat it and received two mods with defense primaries and no speed secondaries. Useless rewards.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    dad2my3 wrote: »
    Don’t worry, I beat it and received two mods with defense primaries and no speed secondaries. Useless rewards.

This is very true, you don't have to clear it for the rewards. If you enjoy the challenge it's good fun though.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Anyway, this team worked for me:

14ux55f.png
  • Finally I did it, after more than 50 tries.... it was pure RNG at the end...
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Royal Guard auto taunting helps. Just when he starts to get low in health, Shoretrooper takes over. Thrawn heals the tanks and keeps the enemy fractured. Palpatine stuns and shocks while Death Trooper gradually applies death mark and takes them out.

Just for fun, I refreshed it and did it again. Got two more defense primaries with no speed secondaries, lol.
  • WookieWookie
    1460 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    If someone beats it they are going to need all G12 with all G12 gear, all zetas and rediculous mods, still not sure if it's doable then because of Thrawn forced leader...and the enemy magically ignoring Taunt which isn't a mechanic they have.

I have some 5th tier mods on my ST, and beat the mythic stage 3 with the first team, first attempt, I tried.

Thrawn (L)
    EzPz
    Zader
    ST
    DT

Deathmark helps a ton as their prot rgen is through the roof. Focus on a toon with a lower hp/prot pool first (I knocked out sabine), then deathmark Zeb/Chopper/Kanaan (preventing prot/health regen/counters), in whichever order your team is struggling with those.
    Post edited by WookieWookie on
  • Dztn
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Hm maybe next time in the description: Requirements Thrawn & Shoretrooper...
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • No issue with it being difficult.
    No issue with forced Thrawn lead.
    No issue with pre load TM.

Massive issue with unknown mechanics i.e. ignoring taunt.