Young lando?

Prev1
So in my app store the swgoh logo has changed to young Han and lando, since a young Han was already announced.. Do y'all think a young lando is in the works too?

Replies

• CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    Probably a safe bet
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CCyrilS wrote: »
    Probably a safe bet

is it though?

over the past 2+ years the game has been out, we have had multiple ships and characters in the artwork that are still not in game.
  • Kyno wrote: »
    Probably a safe bet

is it though?

over the past 2+ years the game has been out, we have had multiple ships and characters in the artwork that are still not in game.

You referring to the load screen artwork or or app store logo? I've never really paid attention to the app store one, it was in my recommended games even though I have it lol
  • CCyrilS
    6732 posts Member
    I'm not basing it just on art work. Just saying good chance lando will play a big part in movie and make it in the game. But ofc, you never know.
  • I think it’s a safe bet to expect a full team from the solo movie. Look at R1.
  • Han and chewie.. aint no lando.
  • Speculation, like resistance, is futile ;)
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I think it’s a safe bet to expect a full team from the solo movie. Look at R1.

Or we can expect just a few characters selected by obscure criteria. Look at TLJ.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Nauros wrote: »

Or we can expect just a few characters selected by obscure criteria. Look at TLJ.

They like to keep us guessing.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    Nauros wrote: »

They like to keep us guessing.

Always in motion, the future is.
  • Bosphorath_Meldibar
    42 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    How they pick new toons is almost as inexplicable as how poorly they balance and playtest events and raids.

We got like, 11 toons for R1, nine for Rebels, 10 for TFA, and only five for TLJ? Either they're getting lazier over time or they throw darts at a board to make decisions.
  • Tno37
    86 posts Member
    Probably a safe bet

is it though?

Which ships and characters are you referring to?
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    It means that hamdisbrjxxwl
  • flux_rono
    2112 posts Member
    Tno37 wrote: »
    Probably a safe bet

is it though?

Which ships and characters are you referring to?

my guesses are, jedi luke, a-wings, y-wings, original trilogy chewie, and the ep 3 looking kenobi at the least is what hes referring to.

i think there was even c3po and auura sing on one loading screen but im not positive on those 2
  • Kelenab wrote: »
    Han and chewie.. aint no lando.

That's what I'm seeing but the OP did say App store, not Play store, so it might be different on Apple.
  • Kelenab wrote: »
    Han and chewie.. aint no lando.

That's what I'm seeing but the OP did say App store, not Play store, so it might be different on Apple.

I'm on android sorry, play store :P but mine is Han and lando
  • Couldn't be any less excited for the possiblity of either a young Han or Lando.

• Couldn't be any less excited for the possiblity of either a young Han or Lando.

I'm sore excited for young Han than I was rose lol
  • Revi
    573 posts Member
    Hope not, already enough rebel scum in the game. Even if he had no rebel tag, just no.
  • No question - for the single DS toon, Bossk, we'll get 10-20 rebels to make sure it all balances out.
    #starwarsgalaxyofrebels
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • I would prefer if they went through all of Old Republic and all of Sith Darth Bane's era prior to young hans and young landos.

There are some cracking Jedi which would be great for a Jedi rework. For example Bastilla or Surik could counter Traya hard.
  • KueChael
    930 posts Moderator
    If April is BH month, could May be Scoundrel month? :o
  • Just saw in the stores the SW figures for the new Solo movie. They have a young Lando for it as well as a a new female I think her name was QiRa(?)
  • Revi wrote: »
    Hope not, already enough rebel scum in the game. Even if he had no rebel tag, just no.

Why would either of them have a rebel tag when its set well before the rebellion even starts?

I'm sore excited for young Han than I was rose lol

Who?
  • I’ll take a Young Lando. Non- Rebel of course.
    The real question- will the 4 Hans unlock the 5th Han?
  • Kisafir
    33 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    We already have ROLO, so why not YOLO?

Edit: Admittedly YOLA is more 'correct,' but Lando is a YOLO kinda guy ;)
  • exec79
    156 posts Member
    That would be no sense at all
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    I’ll take a Young Lando. Non- Rebel of course.
    The real question- will the 4 Hans unlock the 5th Han?

No. The full team of 5 Hans will unlock Carbonite Han.
  • Expect young han, lando and chewie along with keira, L3 and others.