KYLO REN

Ren dropped in an 8 pack and I am in love already. He goes great with Phasma and First Order Tie. And I don't feel like he's unbalanced. Solid character and perfect for those First Order synergies.

Replies

• I have him and I am not very impressed to be honest. Damage isn't that great. Speed isn't that great.

Sure he has a lot of health but he is supposed to be an attacker.

A little disappointing...
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Rheen wrote: »
    I have him and I am not very impressed to be honest. Damage isn't that great. Speed isn't that great.

can you please how much damage he does compared to other character (an attacker) with the same star and gear level please? Do not have to be exact, just a rough figure would do, thanks!
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Having a huge percentage chance to reset the cooldowns on an AoE simply by being attacked seems pretty OP at first glance.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • BaneisOP wrote: »
    Rheen wrote: »
    I have him and I am not very impressed to be honest. Damage isn't that great. Speed isn't that great.

can you please how much damage he does compared to other character (an attacker) with the same star and gear level please? Do not have to be exact, just a rough figure would do, thanks!

5 star sidious doing about 1500 at the same char lvl and 2 gear levels higher.

Kylo did around 650-700. Slower speed too. His single target special was around 1300-1400.
  • I would like for you guys to gear and level him up before you start throwing shade on him. Skills as well
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • ChaseKillz wrote: »
    I would like for you guys to gear and level him up before you start throwing shade on him. Skills as well

Should gear and skill your own team up, f2p garb.
  • I got him to gear level 6 at level 53, I would say he hits around 60% of my sid on normal attacks, though aid has an extra star and gear level.
  • I think the best solution is to wait for SWGOHCantina to update their Character Chart with accurate, detailed specs of all the newest characters, then we can compare stats....
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    His special hits for almost 4k at lvl 55 with gear 7. His normal crits are 1.8k with Sid as leader. He also has almost 9k hp. I love him.
    I would like for you guys to gear and level him up before you start throwing shade on him. Skills as well

Lol. Sure, I'll get right on that for you.

Should gear and skill your own team up, f2p garb.

You're cute :* gimme kiss.
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • Tera_Nightwalker
    23 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    can't say exactly how much damage....but a lvl 46 Kylo Ren just wiped my team mostly by himself....
    First attack was an AoE, which brought my team down to 25% HP average each...among my HK47...which is lvl 52, grade 7 equipped, 5 Stars...and 9132 HP...
    Ok, he got a 3k hit by Luminara first, so about 6000 left...and he ended at 25%...about 1500...
    IG88 and IG86 both have around 4500....both where in the reds, almost dead...

So, the initial Kylo attack was about 4400 damage, AoE...from a lvl 46...

After that hit, just thought....WHAT THE F*** was that???

Can't tell, was my first run into a Kylo Ren...but somehow, I smell a new ImBa Char...
    ...which makes sense...Baris down, Kylo up and calling it advertisement for new pack?
    Somehow I know it's true...

***EDIT***

Found the owner player again...."uatank", lvl 50 player...using an IG88 as lead for 15% more crit...
    So, Kylo Ren might have been a lvl 50 char, can't tell infight...

Maybe player reads this, and can spread some details about equip....
    Post edited by Tera_Nightwalker on
  • I used an Ally Kylo Ren for a battle with a load of AoE grenade spamming enemies and he single handedly owned the level. His HP was enough to take the spamming, which I admit wasn't particularly deadly, but his AoE was ready every turn, and he countered a truck load too. Bloody impressive against an AoE team.
  • Destark
    81 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    can't say exactly how much damage....but a lvl 46 Kylo Ren just wiped my team mostly by himself....
    First attack was an AoE, which brought my team down to 25% HP average each...among my HK47...which is lvl 52, grade 7 equipped, 5 Stars...and 9132 HP...
    Ok, he got a 3k hit by Luminara first, so about 6000 left...and he ended at 25%...about 1500...
    IG88 and IG86 both have around 4500....both where in the reds, almost dead...

So, the initial Kylo attack was about 4400 damage, AoE...from a lvl 46...

After that hit, just thought....WHAT THE F*** was that???

Can't tell, was my first run into a Kylo Ren...but somehow, I smell a new ImBa Char...
    ...which makes sense...Baris down, Kylo up and calling it advertisement for new pack?
    Somehow I know it's true...

***EDIT***

Found the owner player again...."uatank", lvl 50 player...using an IG88 as lead for 15% more crit...
    So, Kylo Ren might have been a lvl 50 char, can't tell infight...

Maybe player reads this, and can spread some details about equip....

Thats ridiculous, some of your infos are definitely off, my Kylo's aoe damage is pretty weak to be honest, the highlight is Retribution, but you can avoid it by not attack him for that round, and Outrage is only good if his health is below 50%, you can just leave him be until you killed all the healers and big hitters
  • I used an Ally Kylo Ren for a battle with a load of AoE grenade spamming enemies and he single handedly owned the level. His HP was enough to take the spamming, which I admit wasn't particularly deadly, but his AoE was ready every turn, and he countered a truck load too. Bloody impressive against an AoE team.

His HP is not nearly enough for doing that in Arena
  • I use Kylo Ren to keep slapping damage over time debuffs with his basic attack to set up Vaders culling blade, gotta say, he fits well within my debuff team.
  • Destark wrote: »

Thats ridiculous, some of your infos are definitely off, my Kylo's aoe damage is pretty weak to be honest, the highlight is Retribution, but you can avoid it by not attack him for that round, and Outrage is only good if his health is below 50%, you can just leave him be until you killed all the healers and big hitters

like I said, no clue what really hit me there, my first encounter with Kylo...and it was a massacre...
    maybe his first AoE went critical? I don't know...just assembled all facts I remembered after that fight...
    My chars are definetly not bad equipped, all properly leveld...and I've never seen them die at that speed...never before an arena fight was that short, lost in less than 2 minutes...own fights won in less than 2, quite many....but not the other way...

Well, needs observation...I just have this feeling, he will bring up more complains than Baris ever could...