Admiral Ackbar Haat solo team composition

AA, CLS, hyoda, bb8, and Ezra can solo Haat. Question is: besides Ezra, can raid Han, asajj, FOE or another toon be inserted as the fifth member of the team? Seems using a non-rebel might be an advantage to ensure CLS gets called more often.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    I guess CLS is called just as much as with the AA, CLS, GAT, BB8 and Zentress team (assuming that AA dies) since both BB8 and HY will call assist, with 50% chance each to call CLS.
    Post edited by Waqui on
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I don't run this team but I would think zAsajj would be way better than Ezra, both from a stacking damage standpoint and to ensure CLS is always called.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    TVF wrote: »
    I don't run this team but I would think zAsajj would be way better than Ezra, both from a stacking damage standpoint and to ensure CLS is always called.

You’d be mistaken then, zAsajj doesn’t stack damage fast enough in P2. Ezra turns into Ezradicator pretty fast especially under Master’s Training.
  • Huatimus wrote: »

You’d be mistaken then, zAsajj doesn’t stack damage fast enough in P2. Ezra turns into Ezradicator pretty fast especially under Master’s Training.
    this is correct, but you need INSANE mods to run this team. I put my very best mods on this team, had bb8 between 270-280 speed, Ezra at +900 offense, etc and I only got 60% through phase 2.

• Arcaver
    317 posts Member
    Huatimus wrote: »

Then you need to check out McMole2's video of Ezra vs Asajj in HAAT in YouTube. It takes a few kills to get her going, but her damage quickly passed up Ezra's. I personal use Asajj an in Phase 4 under a Boba lead and by the time my turn is up, she's doing over 180k damage each hit.
    #ReworkCaptialGamesPeopleSkills #StopIgnoringUsCG #CGCustomerSkillsWeakerThanAnakinsPowerAgainstTheHighGround
  • I prefer

zAsajj - CLS - BB8 - Thrawn - *random 5th*

But to answer your question yes zAsajj fits in that team, most ppl run asajj not ezra
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Empiric1 wrote: »
    I prefer

zAsajj - CLS - BB8 - Thrawn - *random 5th*

But to answer your question yes zAsajj fits in that team, most ppl run asajj not ezra

most people don't solo the hAAT
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • What sbout the other option, Raid Han instead of Ezra? From my experience Han stacks dmg faster than Ezra, but my Han is also better geared and modded than Ezra
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    My Zolo is decent but only clears about 55% of P2. I think the only viable alternative is Wampa but most don't have both Kermit and Wampa at 7*
  • And Ezra does better?
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Schmoozer wrote: »
    And Ezra does better?

Ezra in that setup has already been proven to solo the entire HAAT. Check the YouTube videos if interested.
  • ezra is much better than zAV or zHan for p2. his calling to assist to Hoda give TM and call cls to assist often, for more TM. this kind of attack give too much TM to be ignored. so even if he does on paper "less" damage then them, he's more critical because he increase CLS number of attacks, BB8 TM, Hoda TM, AA TM... which all... increase even more CLS number of attacks. therefore, he's a must have while av or han isnt good enough for finishing this.
    wampa is obviously a replacement (very expensive one lol), and we might could have other replacements actually to BB-8.. for example JE, *if* his basic didnt count as "damage", everytime he perform basic will call 2 assists, one from AA L, one from raid bonus. also, IF lando had better damage output, his special increases could be useful enough to replace BB-8. if Farmboy luke wasnt a rebel (so no assist from L) and higher base damage... maybe could swap there, somehow, with crazy speed and TM gains from cls... but currenlty, none is a good enough replacement. the optimal team without wampa to solo it is AA, CLS, Ezra, BB8, Hoda, where you need absolute mad mods of offense on Ezra and CLS, and super-speed on hoda and bb8.
  • Damodamo
    1574 posts Member
    Sooo assuming someone didn’t have 7* bb8 or wampa or hermit, what would they do? What’s the bestest team to run from a having most other toons other than jtr to do the most damage in a single team? Over a number of sections of the raid?

*asking for a friend obv lol
  • Damodamo wrote: »
    Sooo assuming someone didn’t have 7* bb8 or wampa or hermit, what would they do? What’s the bestest team to run from a having most other toons other than jtr to do the most damage in a single team? Over a number of sections of the raid?

*asking for a friend obv lol

yes, pretty much. i currently work on Hoda for 7*, so what i do is CLS, zHan, JE in p1, retreat CLS, do some Zader team in p2. when i finish with it, its usually around 30-40% of P2. then i go with AA, CLS, Thrawn, BB8, zAV. when my Hoda is 7* i go for the 48M score only ;)
  • They’ve shown that Zader lead, CLS, Thrawn, Wampa, and BB-8 can solo Heroic Tank. Wampa is a better plug n play character versus Hyoda so why not just go for him. It. Whatever.
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    Because Kermit also helps a lot in heroic Sith raid. He keeps on fleeing like a coward and coming back to fight with your next team. I think I've used him up to 6 times in the same heroic raid, he's the gift that keeps on giving.

That said, I'm working on Wampa now so I can use both on the same HAAT team.
  • Wouldn't "Young Han" be better than Ezra in that squad? ABC + Hoda + Yolo
    Also when using Yolo's 'upper hand' ability it would always call CLS to assist as a bonus (assuming you've let AA die or Escaped him) and he'd stack higher damage as the raid goes on compared to Ezra
    Or would Yolo not work for some reason I'm missing?
  • TVF
    36519 posts Member
    I don't have Yolo but someone in our guild solo'd the raid with him so yes.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Raid Han don't even have something close to enough damage to pass P2.
    AV can't pass P2.
    FoX can't pass P2.
    Your options for ABC+Hoda are only Yolo, Ezra and Wampa. It's pretty simple. Ezradicator need top tier mods, really. It's EXTREMELY hard
  • Naraic
    2243 posts Member
    edited November 2018
    Raid Han don't even have something close to enough damage to pass P2.
    AV can't pass P2.
    FoX can't pass P2.
    Your options for ABC+Hoda are only Yolo, Ezra and Wampa. It's pretty simple. Ezradicator need top tier mods, really. It's EXTREMELY hard

How top tier do the mods have to be now that mods 2.0 allows 6 dot mods.
  • Naraic wrote: »
    Raid Han don't even have something close to enough damage to pass P2.
    AV can't pass P2.
    FoX can't pass P2.

How top tier do the mods have to be now that mods 2.0 allows 6 dot mods.

Well, only top tier mods are worthy of 6E, so...

Regardless of 6E or not, you need ridiculous damage and speed on everyone.