full gear 12 piece

we never saw one...

40*

how are the chances to get one?

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    I never saw one in TB either. However, several of us got a full piece in our first heroic sith raid.
  • hi waqui,

with the rewards from the t5 sith raid, i got yesterday, we can try the heroic in 2020/2021.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    If this is you:

https://swgoh.gg/u/jedibaer/

... I'm sure you will get there soon. I can't promise you any full g12 pieces, though.
  • jedibaer71
    575 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    you catched me...

i‘m working on good stith-raid teams. but the rewards of the lower tiers are a shame. since the first sith raid i always was top3 (tier 4/5/6), never saw only one full gear piece and quit participating. the last raid i made some damage to help the guild, but these rewards aren‘t worth the time...
    Post edited by jedibaer71 on
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Well, if your guild mates share your attitude, I see your problem. I hope for you, that at the same time you all work on developing some teams for the raid. There are quite a few teams with common characters that work well.
  • with this reward management they loose players. and the best players leave their old guilds to enter a heroic guild.
    with these rewards the sith raid divides players and guilds. new rey was very hard to get for f2p, but now without „normal“ rewards (nobody expects 3 full gear pieces for a raid), it‘s a reason to quit...
    very frustrating for a guild, if they fight together and they never see the best possible reward...