Emperor Palpatine

Hi! Another thread with similar question. You don't need to read that. Just want to know different opinions ;)

https://swgoh.gg/u/leniwiec/squads/63015/

So, with that squad I was able to do Thrawn on 6*. But, I was able to clean tier III of tenacity mod challenge on 2nd attempt with Palpatine on lvl 80 (my PS were 68 at that time), I also once cleared 2 nodes of TB with toons being lvl 80, then 85 (my PS were 65 lvl at that time).

So, I know I will do Palpatine on 6*, but any chance for 7*? Or next time?

Weren't you thinking about just one thread named "Will I be able to..."?

Replies

• The issue with everyone calling for beginners to invest everything in Phoenix is they are only good for a short period of time in arena, and for Thrawn. Yes you could get Palpatine with them, but they generally don’t do much damage at all other than Ezra/Sabine.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    The issue with everyone calling for beginners to invest everything in Phoenix is they are only good for a short period of time in arena, and for Thrawn. Yes you could get Palpatine with them, but they generally don’t do much damage at all other than Ezra/Sabine.

Ezra/kanan are also good to get yoda.

Phoenix are great for most LS and Cantina missions, GW and TB. They can also do some good cleanup and are used in early TW setup. They are also decent non meta ships.

The reason they are recommended is because they have cover a great cross section of the early game and have used late game as well. They are good investment when considering "bang for your buck".
  • Yeah I suppose they do give you a head start for Yoda but he is pretty terrible right now.

I dunno I’ve never seen them as worthy of my time :P
  • Poxx
    2288 posts Member
    Phoenix can unlock EP, are needed to get Thrawn, u need both their ships to get Chimaera and they r a required squad in TW. I see Phoenix posted on defense in many TB's...as far as 1 all-around squad, it's Phoenix hands-down.