(Removed)

OMGILOVEBANANAS
64 posts Member
edited November 2018
(Removed)
Post edited by OMGILOVEBANANAS on

Replies

• Your Post this Video in the 'New Players' - Area and your PS is level 85? I dont care for your mods or Gear, if you are level 85 its much easier. If you would have been around Level 76-77, this video in this cat. would have made sense, but not with a max level PS. But another 'How to get Thrawn with Level 85 but with minimum Power' - Video is realy what we need, thanks @_@
  • Thanks for the vid. I thought my mods were too bad to continue trying this event but this was a great reference. I actually beat it the first attempt after watching it lol.
  • Your Post this Video in the 'New Players' - Area and your PS is level 85? I dont care for your mods or Gear, if you are level 85 its much easier. If you would have been around Level 76-77, this video in this cat. would have made sense, but not with a max level PS. But another 'How to get Thrawn with Level 85 but with minimum Power' - Video is realy what we need, thanks @_@

I'm sorry that it wasn't your cup of tea, however I wasn't able to "de-level" down to a lower level to show that footage. This was the best that I could do.
    Freydwen wrote: »
    Thanks for the vid. I thought my mods were too bad to continue trying this event but this was a great reference. I actually beat it the first attempt after watching it lol.

Thanks for watching, and you're very welcome! I'm glad that it helped you out. I should have stated in the video that the mods that I had weren't even probably ideal for the characters, though some were close, they were just ones that I had lying around for the most part. I know that I mentioned that they weren't great mods by any means, but some weren't even correct and I should have stressed that more! Live and learn though. Congrats on your Thrawn!
  • I'm sorry that it wasn't your cup of tea, however I wasn't able to "de-level" down to a lower level to show that footage. This was the best that I could do.

I think his point is that if you're level 85, you can't really be classified as a new player. Also, 80+ opens up some really key abilities that can mask the lack of gear/mods that you would need if you were in the 76-79 range.
    Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • I'm sorry that it wasn't your cup of tea, however I wasn't able to "de-level" down to a lower level to show that footage. This was the best that I could do.

I think his point is that if you're level 85, you can't really be classified as a new player. Also, 80+ opens up some really key abilities that can mask the lack of gear/mods that you would need if you were in the 76-79 range.

I can appreciate that, but you can still hit the level cap of 85 and still be a pretty new player to the game considering how much there is to still obtain - this game has a lot to it! And as I said in the video, i'm not sure that you're going to be able to clear this with much less than these benchmarks. I think that the first time that I originally got Thrawn I had two characters at gear 7, not just one, but did have all of the uniques and lead omega'd. I doubt that it'll be beatable without the Omegas, which I believe is a minimum of level 80 to do. The difference from 80 to 85 is not really consequential, it's the Omegas at 80 which are the difference makers. But maybe someone can make a video showing how to do it even lower and with less! I'd watch it for sure if it came out.
  • Gear 9, omegas on uniques and you won't even need mods except on Chopper and maybe Ezra. With mods on all toons, it's a 3* in the first try.
  • I doubt that it'll be beatable without the Omegas, which I believe is a minimum of level 80 to do. The difference from 80 to 85 is not really consequential, it's the Omegas at 80 which are the difference makers. But maybe someone can make a video showing how to do it even lower and with less! I'd watch it for sure if it came out.

There's a whole thread in the thrawn event section about people as low as 76 beating 7*. I did it myself at 79 with no uniques omega'd. I didn't video it though.

@dogwelder79 - That I doubt (with any consistency). There's plenty of people 85/omega/g8+/decent mods that are struggling.

Ally Code 766-465-766 swgoh.gg/u/trystansr/collection/
  • There is a guy in my shard that did it at lvl 70 w/ all Gear 7 excpet Hera Gear 8 and no ability above lvl 6. I 3* Tier 6 and have only killed one DT on Tier 7 with much better Phoenix than his. Tough to swallow lol