first order TIE pliot damage bug?

So i saw in the recent update you guys fixed the damage bug for resistance troop and pliot, but i think you guys totally forgot about first order tie pliot.
They are pretty much the same as the two units that just got fixed, over 4-5k damage on crit with the 2nd skill, a little bit ridiculous dont you think for a 1star base troop? Lol

Replies

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    micfool wrote: »
    So i saw in the recent update you guys fixed the damage bug for resistance troop and pliot, but i think you guys totally forgot about first order tie pliot.
    They are pretty much the same as the two units that just got fixed, over 4-5k damage on crit with the 2nd skill, a little bit ridiculous dont you think for a 1star base troop? Lol
    yup
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Rutank
    409 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Minus the fact that tie pilot has much less speed and no expose. I have both and both upgraded equally, resistance pilot still is very viable. I haven't really noticed a huge debuff on his snipe but he attacks twice for every one tie pilot attack.

Also you must be in the 60s bc I have 3* lvl 50 g6 with half complete towards g7. My snipe even with sidious leader never exceeds 5k and I have all his moves to 5 upgrade.
  • micfool
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just now i borrowed someones 5* TIE pliot, and he just did a triple attack with 4k each time total 12k+ damage lol
    To be honest, with the ability of attack more than once and ridiculous crit chance, he is by far with the ability to be the highest damage dealer in game currently
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just now i borrowed someones 5* TIE pliot, and he just did a triple attack with 4k each time total 12k+ damage lol
    To be honest, with the ability of attack more than once and ridiculous crit chance, he is by far with the ability to be the highest damage dealer in game currently
    Next to Lando.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Shhh just shut up and take him lol. That's what I'm doing. Being shameless sure is fun xD
  • micfool
    14 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Keaven wrote: »
    Next to Lando.

Well single target highest lol, if people think leia is broken, hes leia on steriod
    Post edited by micfool on