Have KRU. Easiest farm for bb8?

zhpkiller
21 posts Member
edited April 2018
So... I need resistance team for speed mods. To do that I need bb8... so guess it’s time to build a FO team.

I have KRU (7* G8) and FOTP (7* G9). I know I’ll need FOO, it’s the last two I’m not sure about. FOST would be nice but it’s a long grind in hard nodes.

FOST: hard node. Very long
FOE: cantina 8 energy. Easy
Ren: cantina 10. Overlaps with FOE
Phasma: GW store. Very easy
FOSFTP: guild store. Hard.

I’m tempted to do FOE with Phasma since they’re cheap, but worried that Phasma will be a waste.

Replies

• You don't need bb8 for speed mods, I did tier 3 of speed mod challenge with a non zeta Finn lead, poe, pilot, Rey and r2. R2 was the only one above gear 10 (g11) the rest, Rey 9, Finn and poe 8, and pilot 7? I think either way not too hard
  • Syrup_Chugger3 is right, you don't have to have BB8 for the speed mods, but he's a character you're absolutely going to want to have.

The quickest team would be Masked and Unmasked Kylos, Executioner/Phasma (Phasma is faster, but FOE is probably better), Tie Pilot and Officer. If you get those characters and get them to gear 8, you'll have no problem getting BB8 as long as you give them half way decent mods.
  • That's great! OK so I'll need:

R2: Already have at 6*
    Finn: Cantina 10
    Poe: Cantina store
    Pilot: GW store
    Rey: Guild store, hard node

Rey is probably the hardest farm out of them. But still sounds somewhat doable. That's the plan then I guess!
  • Kylo and Phasma. You don’t need bb8 for speed mods but he’s an amazing character and you should get him.
  • As mentioned for speed mods not needed. My team for the mods consisted of R2 7* gear 8 level 85 since I just finished the CLS event and he carried the team. The rest were all 6* & level 70 with Rey and Finn gear 8, Poe gear 7 and pilot gear 6. Need to finish them at some point for JTR but need FO team for BB8. For that I currently have FRU, Phasma, and FOTP ready but still need to finish Kylo and FOO. If still have time may go after FOE.
  • YaeVizsla
    3448 posts Member
    zhpkiller wrote: »
    That's great! OK so I'll need:

R2: Already have at 6*
    Finn: Cantina 10
    Poe: Cantina store
    Pilot: GW store
    Rey: Guild store, hard node

Rey is probably the hardest farm out of them. But still sounds somewhat doable. That's the plan then I guess!
    Rey being the hardest is debatable, depending on where you're at in the game. Cantina energy is always a super competitive resource, especially after the two Kylos. If the goal for BB8 is Jedi Rey, Finn from the cantina either has to come before or after the veterans.

If you want to do Finn in parallel with the veterans, then that means single 20 energy hard node and guild store, to Rey's three hard nodes from 12 to 20 energy and the guild store.
    Still not a he.