Who thought it was a good idea to make the card sharp only for 7* players.

He current requirement for the shard shop is to have one 7* toon. Why? I thought they wanted to promote actually playing the game and not becoming a whale. To 7* any toon you need to farm for weeks now or buy a lot of packs and refreshes. Why can't it just be unlocked at say level 65 or something late game, so it still is a reward to unlock. It seems dumb that this is the only way to access the shop.

Replies

• You need a player that is level 7 already so that makes sense that you can only enter if you have a player that is at that level. I would like to have a shop that I could sell or trade from characters that I don't want and that would be cool to me.
  • You need a player that is level 7 already so that makes sense that you can only enter if you have a player that is at that level. I would like to have a shop that I could sell or trade from characters that I don't want and that would be cool to me.

I'm sure you mean 7* but I just want to make sure. You have to have any toon at max Stars to even access the shard shop. This means you have to farm any toon to max stars or buy packs until you get a toon to max Stars.
  • Hungry money-monster is hungry.
  • The reason why you need at least one 7* toon is because you can only trade excess shards. it will only give you the option to sell shards you cannot use. If you want to get a level 7* toon quickly, either use the squad arena and level Sidious or the Galactic war and level Luminara. These are the best two picks anyway.
  • Sireno wrote: »
    The reason why you need at least one 7* toon is because you can only trade excess shards. it will only give you the option to sell shards you cannot use. If you want to get a level 7* toon quickly, either use the squad arena and level Sidious or the Galactic war and level Luminara. These are the best two picks anyway.

Why? If I have shard for some toon i am never going to use, like the Courasant Police, why can't I use those shards. You're telling me I would have to 7* this guy just to start trading in his useless shards. That sucks.
  • burwell
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Sireno wrote: »
    The reason why you need at least one 7* toon is because you can only trade excess shards. it will only give you the option to sell shards you cannot use. If you want to get a level 7* toon quickly, either use the squad arena and level Sidious or the Galactic war and level Luminara. These are the best two picks anyway.

Why? If I have shard for some toon i am never going to use, like the Courasant Police, why can't I use those shards. You're telling me I would have to 7* this guy just to start trading in his useless shards. That sucks.

bruh. i agree with you 100%. the rules are clear, but theyre awful rules. i'm not saying i want to unlock characters left and right for free, that would make the game way too quick. but it takes forever and being able to trade in shards i'm not interested in would keep me engaged longer.

shards even when useless still take time to earn. make them worth at least something, please!
  • It should be a "shard shop" as the name claims to be. Any shard that you dont want, be able to trade it!
    as simple as that
  • Elleby
    13 posts Member
    djwarcr wrote: »
    It should be a "shard shop" as the name claims to be. Any shard that you dont want, be able to trade it!
    as simple as that

If it was as the name claims then you would just be able to buy them. Nothing about the word "shop" implies you selling things you don't need.
  • djwarcr wrote: »
    It should be a "shard shop" as the name claims to be. Any shard that you dont want, be able to trade it!
    as simple as that

+1