Haat rewards

How about a rework of regards. When you get 1-3 spots and it gives garbage makes me say why bother. Sith raid was hard enough and rewards there r trash too if it's not heroic which they just made impossible.

Replies

• Z2gop
    199 posts Member
    Agree. All of our heroic raids gave us garbage and challenge gear. We got better rewards doing sith tier 2.
  • At least tank and pit are still kinda fun, so I do them anyway even there is little chance of a usable reward. Sith is insanely boring, so knowing I'm going to receive garbage in return really makes it a "why bother"
  • TVF
    36577 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    They are going to change the Pit and HAAT rewards as well, so it's not gonna get any better...

(added that last bit for the likes ;))
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    XV2MDWq.jpg
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Watch out what you wish for...

When something is truly "broken", CG's reactions is typically:
    tenor.gif?itemid=5018729

But when you ask for a small tweak or improvement that would help the players, they usually respond quite quickly:

tenor.gif
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • I think Kyno missed his own irony there, with the whole "make similar changes" thing.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    I think Kyno missed his own irony there, with the whole "make similar changes" thing.

False.
  • Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    Z2gop wrote: »
    Agree. All of our heroic raids gave us garbage and challenge gear. We got better rewards doing sith tier 2.

Several in my guild got fully crafted g12 pieces for our first heroic STR. Totally worth it.