Allow officers to see people who are not enrolled in guild events

Specifically TW, it would be great to be able to see who has not enrolled in TW yet. For example, my guild currently has 48/50 members enrolled, but i'm having a heck of a time trying to figure out who is not yet enrolled so that I can reach out to them and let them know.

Replies

• Would be a nice HELPFUL addition for sure.
  • I was JUST thinking this exact same thing this morning. @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat this would be a lovely QoL addition.
    Also, it would be nice if officers could "kick" TW defensive teams (before the offensive phase of course). Like if someone places a Nightsisters team where the Jedi Rey teams are supposed to go, we could remove the team. It would go back to the player's roster, and they could place it again in the correct section.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    I was JUST thinking this exact same thing this morning. @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat this would be a lovely QoL addition.
    Also, it would be nice if officers could "kick" TW defensive teams (before the offensive phase of course). Like if someone places a Nightsisters team where the Jedi Rey teams are supposed to go, we could remove the team. It would go back to the player's roster, and they could place it again in the correct section.

Yes to the list of people who have not joined.

They will not give one player that control over another players roster or game play. So no kicking other players teams
  • kello_511
    1648 posts Member
    Kyno wrote: »
    I was JUST thinking this exact same thing this morning. @CG_Carrie @CG_TopHat this would be a lovely QoL addition.

They will not give one player that control over another players roster or game play. So no kicking other players teams

I’d be happy if we could just remove our own teams once we place them.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    kello_511 wrote: »

Yes please. The ability to edit a team before attack phase starts would be great.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes please on both the being able to view the "not signed up players" aswell as the being able to edit your own team once deployed in TW.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • kello_511 wrote: »

That would work.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Actually when implementing this please not only generate a list of people that did not sign up, but reduce that list to people that could have signed up but did not. Not all guilds have top level players only!
  • Since this thread has produced some fantastic ideas, let me add another one. Give everyone 0 banners to start with (this seems like the easiest solution), or create something so we can see who isn't participating in TW (I know 4 people haven't set any TW defensive teams yet, I just don't know which 4).
  • Great idea! İ hope they will do the same for Raids.
    The balance? Never heard of that.