Kanan Jarrus worth the farm?

So another is this character good question.

I just got Ezra to 6* working towards 7 of course. And I want to work on another pheonix member. I love that Ezra is rebel and Jedi which are the 2 groups I'm working most on. So I of course thought about going Kanan.

Most of the posts I've seen are from last year a
Or before and in this game one update can take a bad character to a great one.

So now that we are in 2018 how is his character? Worth a farm? Also Hera is high on my list as well. I'm just a big rebel fan lol

Replies

• So another is this character good question.

I just got Ezra to 6* working towards 7 of course. And I want to work on another pheonix member. I love that Ezra is rebel and Jedi which are the 2 groups I'm working most on. So I of course thought about going Kanan.

Most of the posts I've seen are from last year a
    Or before and in this game one update can take a bad character to a great one.

So now that we are in 2018 how is his character? Worth a farm? Also Hera is high on my list as well. I'm just a big rebel fan lol
  • If you want thrawn at seven stars then yes
  • Random9
    510 posts Member
    He's a quick farm and he's a must for thrawn
  • Ulic_24
    106 posts Member
    Absolutely worth it.
  • He's one of the top 3 Jedi tanks in the game worth it
  • Yes. Worth it. I got my 7* Thrawn with kanan, Zeb, Ezra & Hera gear 8 and Chop on 7. He has good health and protección so you can taunt to get fracture and still survive after fracture is gone.
  • SeanutB
    482 posts Member
    edited April 2018
    Yes because he gives your Phoenix counter attacking and good healing if you suffer debuff. And I hear his zeta is good but I don't have it (don't need it for thrawn)
  • All Phoenix toons are worth farming.
  • Thanks for the responses guys. Will start the slow process lol
  • I unlocked Thrawn at seven stars yesterday. Couldn’t have done it without Kanan.i loaded him with defense mods and he kept Ezra alive. He can take enough hits to unlock Thrawn as a tank. Sabine hits harder but you need someone soak up that damage.

I use Phoenix and win galactic war with them. I just used them to unlock Thrawn. Their rebels so you can use the same team for Emperors Demise and unlock Palpatine. Both Ezra and Kanan are rebels, so you can use them as two of the five Jedi needed to unlock Grand Master Yoda.

You can also use Phoenix in both tenacity mod challenges (Good as practice for emperors demise) and health mod challenges. You can use Phoenix for light side battles, cantina battles, and mod battles. They are also needed for battles in TB and TW.

In short, Kanan is needed for Phoenix, and Phoenix is good in arena to mid game. I’m currently building a new arena team to replace them in arena, but they really help advance you in the game.